main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Edmonton Projects

Discussion in 'Canada Discussion Boards' started by Ky-Wan, Jan 28, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ky-Wan

Ky-Wan Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 19, 2002
    Ok so I know everyone has things going on and that things are a little dead lately. I'm offering to have a project day for either costumes, props or other things anyone might be working on. I think this might help some of us who haven't met in person as well as those of us who do know each other to connect.

Plus I don't think I've ever gotten to host anything other then a games night, which I can do as well or we can all watch the blue harvest family guy special.

This is up to everyone weather they want to come or not.

Let me know which days are alright with all of you and we can see from there.

2. geekgirl76

geekgirl76 Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 29, 2002
    Sounds good to me. I have most days after six and Saturdays free this month.

3. Ky-Wan

Sep 19, 2002
    I know Jenisteen is free most saturdays but the 3rd one of each month. We could possibly try the 23rd?

Thoughts

4. Ky-Wan

Sep 19, 2002
    Ok so I'm going to have a project, costume, prop or just hang out day at my place this sunday, if anyone is intrested just lt me know

5. MADKAU

MADKAU Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 11, 2006
    I think my wife and I have plans.. but if not - I'll let you know. I have a lightsaber I have to finish for a guy in Denmark.

Cheers

6. Ky-Wan

Sep 19, 2002
    Sounds great dude, I've started trying to get my Holocron up and going so we'l see how that turns out

7. MADKAU

MADKAU Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 11, 2006
    As I thought... we're booked on Sunday. So I can't come this time.
    I'd love to see how the holocoron turns out.

8. Ky-Wan

Sep 19, 2002
    s'ok man, seems alot of people are booked up for this. Ah well. Yeah I'm getting some more stuff for it tomorrow so we'll see how it goes...I hope.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.