main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga - Legends "Provenance" - Luke Skywalker / Mara Jade - A powerful foe from Mara’s past reappears.

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by JadeSphera, Dec 16, 2018.

1. Carlos Danger

Carlos Danger Jedi Master star 2

Jul 25, 2013
    This is why you never should wake a sleep walker. Mara is going to feel really guilty when she wakes up and realizes what she has done.

2. JadeSphera

JadeSphera Jedi Knight star 1

Dec 10, 2018
    Provenance
    by Jâd Sphera

Notes:
    As always, many thanks to my wonderful Beta Reader @WarmNyota_SweetAyesha for the great support with proof-reading this story. It's been great doing this with you Ny!

Thank you for reading, I hope you enjoy this new chapter.

Chapter 20

This story has been removed by the author.

Last edited: Oct 19, 2020
  3. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha Chosen One star 8

Aug 31, 2004
    Wonderful tangle of emotions full of candor and unwavering loyalty from Luke and complete contrition from Mara. =D=

Jâd Sphera likes this.
  4. Carlos Danger

Jul 25, 2013
    Nicely written. Poor Mara. It is tough to think your whole life was a lie and damage from the past might up-end your future. Hopefully Luke can help her pull through.

5. JadeSphera

Dec 10, 2018
    Hi @Carlos Danger ,
    Sleepwalking is awful!
    And yes, Mara will feel very guilty. :(
    Thank you for reading and for taking the time to leave a comment. [face_love]

Hi @WarmNyota_SweetAyesha ,
    It’s good to hear that the emotional part is there and can be felt. This was intended to be an emotional chapter; I hope I did it right. [face_dancing]
    Luke is loyal to the bone, so we can’t expect anything less of him, this is why I love him so much! And yes, Mara is feeling very guilty and afraid. :(
    Thank you for sticking with me and for always leaving a comment. You're the best! [face_love]

Hi @Carlos Danger ,

Yes, Mara is very upset and feeling pretty damaged. :(
    Luke will be by her side no matter what, he can’t help himself!
    Their relationship has always been complicated, let’s see how this develops. ;)
    Thank you for still being around and for leaving a comment! I love knowing what readers are thinking. [face_love]

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha likes this.
  6. JadeSphera

Dec 10, 2018
    Provenance
    by Jâd Sphera

Notes:
    As always, many thanks to my wonderful Beta Reader @WarmNyota_SweetAyesha for the great support with proof-reading this story. Thank you for sticking with me Ny! You’ve been awesome!

Chapter 21

7. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    Great action with Mara and super cliffhanger =D=

Jâd Sphera likes this.
  8. JadeSphera

Dec 10, 2018
    Provenance
    by Jâd Sphera

Notes:
    As always, many thanks to my amazing Beta Reader @WarmNyota_SweetAyesha for the great support with proof-reading this story. Your time and dedication have meant a lot to me in developing this story.

Chapter 22

9. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    Wow! You just know Mara did not expect to ever encounter Tarec especially after finding that note. The mysteries continue to gather. Bravo on keeping so many things connected. :cool:

Jâd Sphera likes this.
  10. Carlos Danger

Jul 25, 2013
    Tarec Krigger? The man Mara once loved? Oh, this doesn't bode well for the farmboy. A romantic rival has arrived to make his wooing of Mara Jade a little more difficult. lol! Nice chapters. Sorry that I haven't been around much. I have been working a lot of overtime to pay off my trip to Celebration. I haven't had much time to read.

Keep up the good work!

Last edited: May 17, 2019
  11. JadeSphera

Dec 10, 2018
    Hi @WarmNyota_SweetAyesha ,
    Glad to know that you liked it [face_love]

Hi @WarmNyota_SweetAyesha !
    After sixteen years he's back in her life! :eek: Lots of mysteries indeed ;) It makes me happy to know that you're enjoyig this. There are SO many threads to tie together in this story... I don’t know what I was thinking while I was setting up the plot! I just hope I manage to knit them all together in a seamless exciting way [face_praying][face_nail_biting]... And also hoping not to lose my mind while trying so [face_laugh][face_laugh]

Thank your for being here and for taking the time to leave a comment every week [face_love][face_love][face_love]

Hi @Carlos Danger !
    Yes, the very man she once loved ;), and of course this means trouble for Luke [face_devil]
    I hope that you catch up with work soon and have a more relaxed schedule :), good luck with everything.
    Glad to know that you're enjoying this and to have you on board. Thank you for reading and leaving a comment, it's very nice of you [face_love]

Every comment makes my day! [face_dancing]

12. JadeSphera

Dec 10, 2018
    Provenance
    by Jâd Sphera

Notes:
    As always, many thanks to my amazing Beta Reader @WarmNyota_SweetAyesha for the great support with proof-reading this story. Your time and dedication have meant a lot to me in the development of this story.

Chapter 23

13. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    Tarec's story of his adventures is riveting and shows his resourcefulness.
    Great talk he had with Mara, full of an honest sharing on both sides, but things have definitely moved forward on her end. [face_thinking]

And then there's Tarec's talk with Luke. Definitely both have strong feelings about Mara but are able to stay focused on the needs of the impending mission.

=D=

Jâd Sphera likes this.
  14. Carlos Danger

Jul 25, 2013
    Wow! We have a testosterone pressure cooker going on. Luke doesn't like relationship drama, but there is no escaping this situation. It is best to let Mara decide what she wants.

I have a feeling things are going to get more awkward for the three before this story is done.

15. JadeSphera

Dec 10, 2018

Sixteen years have passed, so at this point in Tarec and Mara's lives things have changed for sure... a certain Farmboy has come in to complete the picture [face_laugh][face_devil]
    But they are professional soldiers, so first things first ;)
    Thank you for reading and for leaving a comment.
    [face_love]

Hi @Carlos Danger !

"Testosterone pressure cooker" LOL [face_laugh][face_laugh] Well yes! That's what I was aiming for... Glad I nailed it :D
    Awkward, difficult, hard, odd, complicated, dangerous... These are everyday words in Luke Skywalker's life :rolleyes:
    Luke and Tarec are going to have to sort out their differences somehow, or not. ;)
    Thank you for reading and for taking the time to leave a comment.
    [face_love]

16. JadeSphera

Dec 10, 2018
    Provenance
    by Jâd Sphera

Notes:
    Hello there! Thank you for sticking with me.
    I wonder how many readers are still following this story... If you've made it this far, please let me know that you're still reading and give me a shout out in the comments.

And as always, a big thank you to my awesome Beta Reader @WarmNyota_SweetAyesha for making it this far with me. Ny, your help has been a priceless asset in the developing of this story. Thank you so much! <3

Thank you for reading, I hope you enjoy this new chapter :D

Chapter 24

17. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    Riveting, as usual!!! I am so relieved, and I'm sure Mara and Luke are as well, that Luke is back to normal. :)

Last edited: May 31, 2019
    Jâd Sphera likes this.
  18. Cowgirl Jedi 1701

Cowgirl Jedi 1701 Force Ghost star 5

Dec 21, 2016
    *De-lurks*

This is getting intense. Again.

19. Carlos Danger

Jul 25, 2013
    What a cliffhanger!

20. JadeSphera

Dec 10, 2018
    Thank you for reading and for leaving your always precious comments [face_love]
    I'm glad to know that this chapter was riveting to you.
    Yes, Luke is back to normal! Yey! [face_dancing]
    :yoda:

Hi there @Cowgirl Jedi 1701 !
    Good to see you back in the "De-lurking zone" ;)
    Very nice of you to drop me a line.
    Yes, intensity is a good word... I like it for this story!
    Thank you for reading and for still being with me [face_love]

Hi @Carlos Danger !
    Glad to hear from you and to know that you're still following this story.
    The resolution to this chapter will be here in no time ;)
    Thank you for reading and leaving a comment. [face_love]
    :)

21. JadeSphera

Dec 10, 2018
    Provenance
    by Jâd Sphera

Notes:
    Thank you for being with me this far; once you're done reading, let me know if you enjoyed this Chapter in the comments.

As always, a huge thank you to my Beta Reader @WarmNyota_SweetAyesha for her awesome help with proof-reading this story. We're almost there Ny!

Chapter 25

22. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    Super action and exchanges between Tarec and Mara, showing her insistence to not leave Luke and their honesty with one another; I also enjoyed Luke's attempt at civility with Tarec. [face_thinking] His musings on Mara and Tarec's relationship are insightful and how he ties that into his own prior losses. =D=

Jâd Sphera likes this.
  23. Carlos Danger

Jul 25, 2013
    The guardsman is not very smart if he thinks he can talk for Mara. And what is he doing posturing in front of Luke after he realized Luke was able to kill the monster and destroy the place using the Force. He must really love Mara is he does foolhardy things like that.

Nice chapter!

24. JadeSphera

Dec 10, 2018
    Thank you for leaving a comment. [face_love]
    Writing this chapter was a lot of fun for me. I really like to explore the possibilities between Mara-Tarec-Luke interactions. I'm glad to hear that you've enjoyed them.
    More to come on these three. ;)

Hi @Carlos Danger !
    You're right, Tarec is letting his feelings towards Mara get in his own way. He definitely has got strong feelings towards her. Let’s see how things between he and Luke work out. [face_nail_biting]
    Thank you for reading and for leaving a comment. [face_love]
    More too come soon!

25. JadeSphera

Dec 10, 2018
    Provenance
    by Jâd Sphera

Notes:
    Thank you for staying with me this far; let me know if you enjoyed this Chapter in the comments.

As always, a huge thank you to my Beta Reader @WarmNyota_SweetAyesha for her awesome help with proof-reading this story.

Chapter 26