main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

[PS3] God of War III

Discussion in 'Archive: Games' started by zacparis, Mar 17, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. whateveritis12

whateveritis12 Jedi Knight star 3

Nov 29, 2008
    No problem with the sex game with Aphrodite. There's so much incest going on on Mt. Olympus that it's practically given that if you mess around with a god there's a good chance they are related to you in some way. Also the gods are above things such as incest. They are above things such as what happens when you have kids with your relative (physical deformities and such). When you look at Olympus, it's probably better to look at the gods as a bunch of different people with no relations other than being gods.

2. SithStarSlayer

SithStarSlayer Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 23, 2003
    So what happened to hades? He get beat with the ugly-stick or something?

3. MarcusP2

MarcusP2 Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 10, 2004
    He was emo, so he chose to look it. :p

Just started the Labyrinth...the Cestus is awesome.

Love the epicness of this game...Cronos fight was incredible.

4. whateveritis12

whateveritis12 Jedi Knight star 3

Nov 29, 2008
    Hades actually takes his looks more from Cronos than his other siblings. If you look at it their faces are really similar.

5. JEDI-SOLO

JEDI-SOLO Force Ghost star 6

Feb 12, 2002
    Okay so today I bought the GoW Collection game for PS3. Just to be clear it says that the game is REMASTERED for HD as in framerate....so like I said just to be clear:the graphics are better then the OG PS2 ver right? Or is the framerate just higher and that is it??????

6. zacparis

zacparis VIP star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 1, 2003
    It's the same art and polygon count, the only difference is that it's locked to 60 frames per second, and it's in HD resolution. So it does look better, but I wouldn't say the graphics are better. Make any sense?

7. JEDI-SOLO

JEDI-SOLO Force Ghost star 6

Feb 12, 2002
    Perfect sense. That is what I was thinking. So it is basically just flowing and blending better on the screen.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.