main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Niagara, ON PS3?. What?s wrong with the world?

Discussion in 'Canada Discussion Boards' started by YoungJediNiagara, Nov 18, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. YoungJediNiagara

YoungJediNiagara RSA Emeritus FF Canada star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 23, 2001
    Ok, I understand it?s the next ?big thing? in technology. But what are we saying to the kids of today when we start shooting, robbing, or fighting each other, just to spend a STUPID amount of money. Then add to the greed and turn around and sell it for an even STUPIDER amount of money.

And for WHAT? So spoiled ?Johnny? can get what he wants for Christmas? So some can satisfy their greed?

Just when I think the human race can?t get any more inhuman, I?m proven wrong.

Can someone tell me where the Christmas Spirit went, and when it is coming back?

2. Woofer

Woofer Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 27, 2001
    Oh Chris, you shouldn't have! I don't have a hi-def TV to take advantage of it.

OK, more seriously.. I've always said it.. it comes done to basic respect. People no longer respect other people. If they did they would respect their property and not steal or damage things. If they did, they would be tolerant of different opinions and different ways to do things.

Take any situation where one person acts out against another, and it always points directly to an issue of simple respect.

Thats what is not being taught, and not being followed.

3. BobaChris12

BobaChris12 Former RSA star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 30, 2002
    I spotted Santa at a local mall 2 weeks ago. The mall swapped the Halloween decorations for Christmas trees, lights, and wreathes overnight.

Local radio is playing Christmas carols and there have been commercials on TV to boot.

I for one, was the guy yelling at th people camped out for this. If you truly like to game and want the PS3, I can understand (I've done it for SW related events), but if you're only doing it for profit, get a job!!

4. JediXXL

JediXXL Force Ghost star 6

Apr 11, 2003
    I prefer the old fashioned way... PC

5. jeigh

jeigh Jedi Master star 3

Mar 21, 2002
    I completely agree. Turning around and selling it on ebay for a profit makes you a total jerk. I wish people wouldn't buy into that crap and bid. It'd be way more awesome if there were a bunch of jerks who just blew $600 on something they didn't even want.

6. Spiderfan

Spiderfan Jedi Knight star 5

Mar 9, 2004
    Wait a year...the price will drop and you will start seeing them cropping up in pawn shops.

7. YoungJediNiagara

YoungJediNiagara RSA Emeritus FF Canada star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 23, 2001
    Or at garbage dumps.

Long live X-Box/360

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.