main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Pure Star Wars! Heaven for any Star Wars fan!

Discussion in 'Archive: Fan Sites' started by rpvee, Aug 12, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rpvee

rpvee Jedi Master star 3

Feb 23, 2007
    [image=http://i7.tinypic.com/331hp2w.jpg]

I've posted about my forum before, but I just re-did it, so it's pretty much a whole new site! Take a look! The more members, the more posts, which means more activity.

http://z6.invisionfree.com/Pure_Star_Wars/index.php?

There are NO HATERS there, and none will ever join. As administrator of Pure Star Wars, I make sure of that.

So take a look at it! It won't hurt if you join. If you don't like it, you can always just delete your account... though that's highly unlikely! There are forums for EVERY STAR WARS THING YOU CAN IMAGINE!

So join Pure Star Wars! The Force is with it.

2. DVeditor

DVeditor Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 21, 2001
    Looks nice! The header image is a bit big, but other than that I really like the dark tones. Good luck!

3. rpvee

rpvee Jedi Master star 3

Feb 23, 2007
    Thanks! More improvements are on the way, and the board has a better layout now, so keep on checking in! :)

4. Brandon Rhea

Brandon Rhea Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 26, 2004
    This is a well put together site you have here, rpvee. The design is great and it'd be nice to see more sites as aesthetically pleasing. I only have two things that could be considered 'downsides'. I've always thought that music players on forums was rather tacky, but that's not really that big of a deal considering the well-put together design (if it was a crap site, it would only make things worse). My only REAL downside is that its basically a generic site when you take your first look at it. I don't know anything about the members, but there's nothing that really sets it apart from other sites like it. However, with the right members and good discussions, the effects of that would be minimal.

All in all, nice site!

EDIT: I just saw the chat box at the bottom. I would HIGHLY reccomend getting rid of that as soon as possible. It's a surefire site killer. People start using that more than the actual discussion boards, leaving only the chat box which could just as easily be used on AIM or MSN. It's very dangerous to have.

5. Sara_Kenobi

Sara_Kenobi Jedi Grand Master star 7

Sep 21, 2000
    Your banner really stands out as it looks to be a high quality. I love the lay out. You all look like you have a lot of fun there. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.