main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga Putting the "transpari" in "transparisteel"- Diary of a Window Washer

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by snowspeeder_gunner, Jan 9, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. VaderLVR64

VaderLVR64 Manager Emeritus star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 5, 2004
    Sounds strangely like some nights out I've had. :p

Also, I guess when Sal said he wanted to take me to a "party", he meant we go sit around a table and listen to King (That's what the Twi'lek guy is called) mutter and scream at the other people in the bar and Thidjes complain about how the seats were too small.

Sal was kinda decent, though, he told me about why he came to work at TransformiShine. He said he's trying to get his life together, you know, and not just be an illegal poacher.

I have a guess that he lives in some kind of halfway house, because when I asked him where he lives, all he would say is "Lots of beige, lots of bare walls", and he looked kinda sad, which I've never seen him like before. So I didn't really press it.

[face_thinking] =D=

2. jazjediundercover

jazjediundercover Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 26, 2008
    Also at that point, I wasn't really seeing straight, due to the odd drinks they were giving me. I might as well have stuck my head in my bucket and drank my cleaning fluid. I think what he gave me did about the same to my esophagus.

Alchol is bad for you. [face_shame_on_you]

Great writing! =D=

3. 92SE-R

92SE-R Jedi Master star 3

Apr 15, 2005
    Excellent update. The story with the bar was awesome. Sounds like some of the things I remember doing, although I have to rack my brain to really recall details. :p

4. Lolly_Tolly

Lolly_Tolly Jedi Master star 4

Apr 12, 2008
    I think I missed whatever that clue was.... Whatever. :p

Great update! Poor PC, with that horrible hangover!

Thanks for the PM!

5. Lilith Demodae

Lilith Demodae Jedi Grand Master star 4

Oct 1, 1999
    I think I've missed the clue as well, but some of the names are cute puns. I'd really like to know about the fire and why Wilona is in jail, but I'm sure you'll get to that eventually. Great story so far. I'm really enjoying it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.