main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

QCJO outing at MVP paintball

Discussion in 'Archive: Quad Cities (old board)' started by ChrisKenobi, Apr 18, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ChrisKenobi

ChrisKenobi Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 22, 2002
    We had such a good time on Sat. with CF at blastcamp we have to get back out ASAP. MVP is in Port Byron. We checked it out today. Sunday is open games so once we see who is interested we will decide a time.

2. UluUlix

UluUlix Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 3, 2003
    Challengepark, challengepark, challengepark!!! After the MVP as practice. Challengepark.

3. UluUlix

Feb 3, 2003
    OK all you numbskulls who did not go with us to Hobart-ya gotta try this. What a trip. I love it and I want more. OH No, I'm addicted to paint-I knew I should have not swallowed the splatter. I'm addicted. I crave paintball. So let show some guts and glory, and show up to play. If you dont have any balls, get some! It is too much fun.

4. UluUlix

Feb 3, 2003
    Paintball is so much better than lasertag. Lasertag is ok, but paintball is the extreme.

5. Amber_eyes

Amber_eyes Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 22, 2001
    And leaves such neat, round bruises.

6. TT_Boy

TT_Boy Jedi Knight star 1

Feb 13, 2004
    Total Paintball

MVP Paintball

Here are some local paintball fields, Chris and I would really like to go out and play on Sunday of this week. So if you think you can go, and want to go, please post below. And Kent . . . . Don't go post crazy!!!

7. TT_Boy

Feb 13, 2004
    Sunday April 25th, 1:00 pm we are going to play a few rounds of Paintball at MVP you are all inivted to join us.

8. TT_Boy

Feb 13, 2004
    We are meeting there at 11am

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.