main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

ST Question about Kylo and Leia

Discussion in 'Sequel Trilogy' started by Darth_Articulate, Oct 19, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth_Articulate

Darth_Articulate Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 1, 2012
    I know this is a spoiler filled forum, but I still prefer not to include anything remotely suggestive of possible spoilers in the title n case people accidentally click into the wrong forum.

My question is, do you think Kylo will go through with killing his mom?

I think he won't. I realize he killed his father, which visibly took a lot of will power on his part. But there are two reasons I think he will not kill his mother. 1) She was more involved in his life than Han, who seemed distant. In fact, she's probably the strongest influence of light he's had in his life, of which I'm sure Snoke is aware. I imagine killing Leia will be considered his final test to pass in completing his Dark Side training. 2)it will be far more dramatically interesting. Imagine what position he would be in if he just can't bring himself to complete his training. He would no longer be able to rely on Snoke and the FO to support him and also wouldn't be able to face the resistance after having killed Han. It would be a very interesting position indeed. Perhaps that would lead him to attempting to form an alliance with Rey, who's ability to become a Jedi has been severely hampered by a contrarian and reluctant mentor.

Thoughts?

2. The Regular Mustache

The Regular Mustache Force Ghost star 6

Dec 22, 2015
    In before locked!!!!

3. Darth_Articulate

Darth_Articulate Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 1, 2012
    Where's the right thread for this?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. jaqen

jaqen Chosen One star 5