main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Question

Discussion in 'Communications' started by Callous Jedi, Jan 29, 2020.

1. Callous Jedi

Callous Jedi Jedi Master star 4

Jan 27, 2020
    My name was change yesterday (28 January 2020). When will my title Previously May Sue will be used?

2. LAJ_FETT

LAJ_FETT Tech Admin (2007-2023) - She Held Us Together star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 25, 2002
    I was actually surprised at the title as in the past when I've renamed users there wasn't one. I think it might have come about when we last upgraded the forum software. Pretty sure I can remove it if you like.

3. Callous Jedi

Callous Jedi Jedi Master star 4

Jan 27, 2020
    @LAJ_FETT

That would be helpful if you can remove it. Having it say Previously May Sue, and having so few posts, and showing I am a new member that joined not to long ago. It is kinda insulting to say I was so stupid to pick a name I did not want when I registered. This maybe to much to ask, but could you change the title to say "Semper Occultus" Yes, it is motto of the Secret Intelligence Service

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Secret_Intelligence_Service

4. LAJ_FETT

LAJ_FETT Tech Admin (2007-2023) - She Held Us Together star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 25, 2002
    I've removed the title. We normally don't give custom titles to regular users unless they earn them (as a game winner, for example). Your current title is a default one for new users. If you want your motto up on your ID you can put it in the ID signature section.