main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Questions?

Discussion in 'Fan Films, Fan Audio & SciFi 3D' started by PadawanDerek01, May 19, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PadawanDerek01

PadawanDerek01 Jedi Youngling

May 12, 2003
    ok first question .

I am filming a short film ( i will be walking in a corrordoor. starwars one on scifi-3d . do i keep the 3d camra in locked position?? Or do i move it along the walk path?

Quest 2. or do i move my camra on a RADIO CONTROLLED DOLLY I RIGED UP??? I will be using AFX and 3dsmax.

2. BrentK7

BrentK7 Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 20, 2000
    if the camera moves, it has to motion matched with your 3D software, you can use a program like Icarus (no longer free) (I don't have a link to the site, but i am sure someone does).

So if possible, lease the camera stationary, makes things a lot less complicated.

I know it is possible, i have seen it down between 3DsMax, AE, and Icarus. MasterZap would most likely be able to help you with this.

3. PadawanDerek01

PadawanDerek01 Jedi Youngling

May 12, 2003
    thanks mate sorry for the bad spellign their .

my fingers type faster then my brain can handle ( sp data hehe )

and i proble can find Icarus. is pricy or not ??

much of my fx will be photohope ( for the rotoing ) and then max for the green screen and afx allso for luima keying and green screening :)

4. SilverFox0440

SilverFox0440 Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 28, 2001
    "thanks mate sorry for the bad spellign their ."

How ironic!

Icarus was free, and as such, the old version should still be legal to distribute. Try the social thread to see if someone wants to send it to you.

5. pahket

pahket Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 6, 2001
    I'd be happy to send you the install file for Icarus v2.07. Contact me via AIM and we'll "do" lunch.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.