main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Game Quick Games ep. III - Revenge of the Dice - Get A Line

Discussion in 'FanForce Community' started by Lexi, Aug 29, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi Knight Fett

Jedi Knight Fett Chosen One star 10

Feb 18, 2014
  2. CalaelAzasar

CalaelAzasar Host of Quick-Games star 5 VIP - Game Host

Mar 11, 2003
    Fact or Wacked

So how does this thing work?
    1. Up to 10 users are allowed to play at a time, with the sign-up sheet being passed around for one week before we start.
    2 There will be a challenge posted every 2 days and players will get 24hrs to respond to it. These challenges will be in the form of 3 statements. Each played must then guess if each of the statements is fact or fiction (wacked). Try not to google the answer, just go with your best guess. The reason I’m asking you not to google the answer is that then you will always get them right, therefore always gaining the max number of points - that makes it no fun and there can’t be a winner unless someone misses a round.
    3. I will post links to the fact information, so you know I’m not just making stuff up.
    4. Time Zones will always be an issue regardless of what time the challenge is posted. And new challenges are posted in Central Time, usually in the morning. Unfortunately, there is no perfect time, so certain players will always be handicapped no matter what time the host posts.
    5. There are points awarded for each challenge:
    - The first person to answer will gain 1 point
    - Each player will get 1 point for each of the three statements they guess correctly as fact or wacked
    - For guessing all 3 statements correctly, a bonus of 2 points is gained.
    6. If a player misses 3 rounds in a row or 5 rounds total in the game, they will be eliminated.
    7. The game will last for 10 rounds. The person with the most points will win the game. Their prize is 24hrs of colors.

Round 8:
    The hottest spot on the planet is in Libya - Fact https://www.livescience.com/19700-hottest-place-earth.html
    This website needs to update if Libya isn't the hottest spot anymore.

Round 9:
    1. Rabbits can’t puke
    2. Due to the inclusion of certain metal isotopes in its construction, the standard trombone is actually radioactive.
    3. An adolescent owl is called a ‘novice’.
    You have 24 hours to post your answers.

LB: 24 - missed 1 round
    DG: 21
    Moll: 23 - missed 1 round
    Jedi Knight Fett: 27
    Ishy: 22

3. DarthIshyZ

DarthIshyZ Chosen One star 8

Jan 8, 2005
  4. Moll

Moll Force Ghost star 5

Jan 3, 2016
  5. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha Chosen One star 8

Aug 31, 2004
  6. Jedi Knight Fett

Feb 18, 2014
  7. Lady_Belligerent

Lady_Belligerent Queen of the RPF, SWC, C&P, and Pancakes & Waffles star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jan 29, 2008
    I thought so too, but I guess we are wrong. :)

1. fact
    2. Wack
    3. Wack

Last edited: Sep 22, 2021
  8. Darth Gangrenous

Darth Gangrenous Chosen One star 10

Jun 1, 2005
    1. Fact
    2. Wacked
    3. Wacked

Jedi Knight Fett likes this.
  9. CalaelAzasar

Mar 11, 2003
    Fact or Wacked

1. Up to 10 users are allowed to play at a time, with the sign-up sheet being passed around for one week before we start.
    2 There will be a challenge posted every 2 days and players will get 24hrs to respond to it. These challenges will be in the form of 3 statements. Each played must then guess if each of the statements is fact or fiction (wacked). Try not to google the answer, just go with your best guess. The reason I’m asking you not to google the answer is that then you will always get them right, therefore always gaining the max number of points - that makes it no fun and there can’t be a winner unless someone misses a round.
    3. I will post links to the fact information, so you know I’m not just making stuff up.
    4. Time Zones will always be an issue regardless of what time the challenge is posted. And new challenges are posted in Central Time, usually in the morning. Unfortunately, there is no perfect time, so certain players will always be handicapped no matter what time the host posts.
    - Each player will get 1 point for each of the three statements they guess correctly as fact or wacked
    6. If a player misses 3 rounds in a row or 5 rounds total in the game, they will be eliminated.
    7. The game will last for 10 rounds. The person with the most points will win the game. Their prize is 24hrs of colors.

Round 9:
    1. Rabbits can’t puke - Fact https://www.quora.com/Do-rabbits-throw-up
    2. Due to the inclusion of certain metal isotopes in its construction, the standard trombone is actually radioactive. - Wacked
    3. An adolescent owl is called a ‘novice’. - Wacked
    The 10th and final round will be posted on Friday, September 24th around 9:30 AM CST
    We also have a very close game, it could end in a tie.

LB: 29 - missed 1 round
    DG: 26
    Moll: 25 - missed 1 round
    Jedi Knight Fett: 29
    Ishy: 25

10. Lady_Belligerent

Lady_Belligerent Queen of the RPF, SWC, C&P, and Pancakes & Waffles star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jan 29, 2008
    Yes! I knew having all those pet rabbits would come in handy one day.

11. CalaelAzasar

Mar 11, 2003
    Fact or Wacked

Final Round:
    1. Peppermint can’t be smelt by guinea pigs.
    2. A furlong was defined as the distance a mule can run in two minutes.
    3. The “M’s” in M&Ms stand for “Mars” and “Murrie”
    The final round! My weekend plans changed, so answers may go up sometime tomorrow, if not then they will go up on Monday. You have at least 24 hours to post your answers.

LB: 29 - missed 1 round
    DG: 26
    Moll: 25 - missed 1 round
    Jedi Knight Fett: 29
    Ishy: 25

12. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    1. Wacked
    2. Wacked
    3. Fact

Last edited: Sep 24, 2021
  13. Lady_Belligerent

Jan 29, 2008
    1. Wack
    2. Wack
    3. fact

14. Jedi Knight Fett

Feb 18, 2014
    Wack
    Wack
    Fact sounds reasonable enough to be true

Darth Gangrenous likes this.
  15. DarthIshyZ

Jan 8, 2005
    Wack
    Wack
    Fact

16. Darth Gangrenous

Jun 1, 2005
  17. Jedi Knight Fett

Feb 18, 2014
    Well there definitely won’t be a tie so that’s good.

Darth Gangrenous likes this.
  18. Moll

Moll Force Ghost star 5

Jan 3, 2016
    Fact
    Wacked
    Fact

19. CalaelAzasar

Mar 11, 2003
    ]Fact or Wacked

Final Round:
    1. Peppermint can’t be smelt by guinea pigs. - Wacked
    2. A furlong was defined as the distance a mule can run in two minutes. - Wacked
    3. The “M’s” in M&Ms stand for “Mars” and “Murrie” - Fact http://omgfacts.com/the-scandalous-story-behind-mms-name/

Final Point Total
    WarmNyota: 28
    LB: 34
    DG: 31
    Moll: 27
    Jedi Knight Fett: 34
    Ishy: 30

We have Winners, both @Jedi Knight Fett and @Lady Belligerent have 24 points! Congratulations.

20. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    Congratulations =D= Great high-scoring game all around! :cool:

21. DarthIshyZ

Jan 8, 2005
    Congrats! I'd say Lady B won since she missed a round and still came out on top. [face_mischief]

22. Jedi Knight Fett

Feb 18, 2014
    That’s far more impressive. I will give her that

23. Lady_Belligerent

Jan 29, 2008
    Not at all!! This was a really fun run of this one, and we all did well. I would happily give the nod to JKF. :)

24. Darth Gangrenous

Jun 1, 2005
    Congratulations to the winners. =D=

25. Skiara

Skiara ~• RSA FFC •~ star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 5, 2002
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.