main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Game Quick Games Ep. IV - A New Game

Discussion in 'FanForce Community' started by CalaelAzasar , Nov 7, 2022.

1. Jedi Bluth

Jedi Bluth SOS & 7X Hangman Winner star 6

Sep 4, 2021
    Sign-Up
    1. Jedi Bluth

2. Lady_Belligerent

Lady_Belligerent Queen of the RPF, SWC, C&P, and Pancakes & Waffles star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jan 29, 2008
    Sign-Up
    1. Jedi Bluth
    2. Lady B

3. Darth Gangrenous

Darth Gangrenous Chosen One star 10

Jun 1, 2005
    Sign-Up
    1. Jedi Bluth
    2. Lady B
    3. DG

4. CalaelAzasar

CalaelAzasar Host of Quick-Games star 5 VIP - Game Host

Mar 11, 2003
    New Year, New Game!
    Sign-Ups for Jedi Hunter are now open, you have all week, the game will start on Monday, January 9th.

Sign-Ups
    1. Jedi Bluth
    2. Lady B
    3. DG

@WarmNyota_SweetAyesha @Jedi Knight Fett

5. CalaelAzasar

Mar 11, 2003
  6. Jedi Knight Fett

Jedi Knight Fett Chosen One star 10

Feb 18, 2014
  7. CalaelAzasar

Mar 11, 2003
    Sign-Ups for Jedi Hunter are now open, you have all week, the game will start on Monday, January 9th.

Sign-Ups
    1. Jedi Bluth
    2. Lady B
    3. DG
    4. Jedi Knight Fett

Darth Gangrenous likes this.
  8. Skiara

Skiara ~• RSA FFC •~ star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 5, 2002
    Thanks for tagging, but not this time. Have fun everyone! :)

9. CalaelAzasar

Mar 11, 2003
    --A B C D E F
    1 X X X X X X
    2 X X X X X X
    3 X X X X X X
    4 X X X X X X
    5 X X X X X X
    6 X X X X X X

These X's are hiding Jedi, clone troopers and droids. The goal is to find all the Jedi, and the player with the most points wins. This is how the game will be played:
    I post a question, (it can be anything from "What's my favorite color" to "What's the color of Luke's lightsaber in ANH?" and all the players PM me their answer within 24 hours. If you don't know the answer, just send me a guess instead.
    All the players that answered me correctly are then free to pick one X each on the board. I will then reveal what's behind the X.
    Jedi: the player gets one point
    Clone Trooper: the player loses one point. If the player doesn't have any points, he or she will get -1 point.
    Droid: Is a joker card, and it might say "get one extra point" or "steal a point from a player of your choice".

The game is over when all the X's have been picked, and the winner is the player with the most points.
    *The winner will get 3 days of colors. If the winner happens to be a Mod, the second place person either gets to pick the Mod's colors or get colors themselves

Question 1: What is the connection between Johnny Logan and Sean Sherrard?
    You have 24 hours - @Jedi Bluth @Jedi Knight Fett @Darth Gangrenous @Lady_Belligerent

@Moll If you still want to join, you can. I think I forgot to tag you in sign-up posts

Lady B: 0
    DG: 0
    Jedi Knight Fett: 0

10. CalaelAzasar

Mar 11, 2003
    Jedi Hunter

--A B C D E F
    1 X X X X X X
    2 X X X X X X
    3 X X X X X X
    4 X X X X X X
    5 X X X X X X
    6 X X X X X X

Players PM me their answer within 24 hours. If you don't know the answer, just send me a guess instead.

Clone Trooper: the player loses one point. If the player doesn't have any points, he or she will get -1 point.
    Droid: Is a joker card, and it might say "get one extra point" or "steal a point from a player of your choice".

The game is over when all the X's have been picked, and the winner is the player with the most points.
    *The winner will get 3 days of colors. If the winner happens to be a Mod, the second place person either gets to pick the Mod's colors or get colors themselves

Question 1: What is the connection between Johnny Logan and Sean Sherrard?
    Answer: They are the same person.

@Lady_Belligerent and @Jedi Bluth you may both pick an X

Lady_Belligerent likes this.
  11. Lady_Belligerent

Lady_Belligerent Queen of the RPF, SWC, C&P, and Pancakes & Waffles star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jan 29, 2008
    B2 please.

CalaelAzasar likes this.
  12. Jedi Bluth

Sep 4, 2021
  13. CalaelAzasar

Mar 11, 2003
    Jedi Hunter

--A B C D E F
    1 X X X X X X
    2 X X X X X X
    3 X X X X X X
    4 X X X X X X
    5 X X X X X X
    6 X X X X X X

Players PM me their answer within 24 hours. If you don't know the answer, just send me a guess instead.

Question 2: How many points is a bullseye in darts?
    You have 24 hours to send me your answers. @Darth Gangrenous @Jedi Knight Fett @Jedi Bluth @Lady_Belligerent

LB picked B2 and found nothing
    JB picked C4 and found a Clone - you lose 1 point.

Lady_Belligerent likes this.
  14. Jedi Knight Fett

Jedi Knight Fett Chosen One star 10

Feb 18, 2014
  15. CalaelAzasar

Mar 11, 2003
    Jedi Hunter

--A B C D E F
    1 X X X X X X
    2 X X X X X X
    3 X X X X X X
    4 X X X X X X
    5 X X X X X X
    6 X X X X X X

Question 2: How many points is a bullseye in darts?
    Answer 2: 50 points is normal, but it may depend on league play - 50 is the accepted answer.

@Jedi Bluth @Darth Gangrenous @Lady_Belligerent you may all pick Xs

@Jedi Knight Fett you need to correctly answer the question via PM before you get to pick an X :)

16. Lady_Belligerent

Jan 29, 2008
  17. Darth Gangrenous

Jun 1, 2005
    D4 please.

CalaelAzasar likes this.
  18. Jedi Bluth

Sep 4, 2021
  19. CalaelAzasar

Mar 11, 2003
    Jedi Hunter

--A B C D E F
    1 X X X X X X
    2 X X X X X X
    3 X X X X X X
    4 X X X X X X
    5 X X X X X X
    6 X X X X X X

Question 3: What must a Las Vegas Blackjack dealer do when they reach 16?

You have until Monday morning before 9 AM CST to submit our answer. @Jedi Knight Fett @Jedi Bluth @Darth Gangrenous @Lady_Belligerent

LB picks B5 and finds a Jedi - you gain 1 point
    DG picks D4 and finds nothing
    JB picks C3 and finds nothing

Lady B: 1

Last edited: Jan 16, 2023
  20. CalaelAzasar

Mar 11, 2003
    Jedi Hunter

--A B C D E F
    1 X X X X X X
    2 X X X X X X
    3 X X X X X X
    4 X X X X X X
    5 X X X X X X
    6 X X X X X X

Question 3: What must a Las Vegas Blackjack dealer do when they reach 16?
    Answer 3: They must take a card.

@Darth Gangrenous answered the question correctly and may pick an X.

The next question will be posted tomorrow morning around 9:15 AM CST

21. Darth Gangrenous

Jun 1, 2005
  22. CalaelAzasar

Mar 11, 2003
    Jedi Hunter

--A B C D E F
    1 X X X X X X
    2 X X X X X X
    3 X X X X X X
    4 X X X X X X
    5 X X X X X X
    6 X X X X X X

Question 4: What is the name of the Wookiee that appears in the Doctor Aphra comic books and in season 2 of The Mandalorian?

You have 24 hours to send me your answer - @Jedi Knight Fett @Jedi Bluth @Darth Gangrenous @Lady_Belligerent

DG picked D3 and found a clone, you lose 1 point!

DG: -1

23. CalaelAzasar

Mar 11, 2003
    Jedi Hunter

--A B C D E F
    1 X X X X X X
    2 X X X X X X
    3 X X X X X X
    4 X X X X X X
    5 X X X X X X
    6 X X X X X X

Question 4: What is the name of the Wookiee that appears in the Doctor Aphra comic books and in season 2 of The Mandalorian?
    Answer 4: Black Krrsantan

@Lady_Belligerent you may pick an X

24. Lady_Belligerent

Jan 29, 2008
  25. CalaelAzasar

Mar 11, 2003
    Jedi Hunter

--A B C D E F
    1 X X X X X X
    2 X X X X X X
    3 X X X X X X
    4 X X X X X X
    5 X X X X X X
    6 X X X X X X

Question 5: How many actors have been in both TV shows Broadchurch and Doctor Who?

You have 24 hours - @Jedi Bluth @Jedi Knight Fett @Darth Gangrenous @Lady_Belligerent

LB picks F5 and finds nothing