main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Game Quick Games Ep. IV - A New Game

Discussion in 'FanForce Community' started by CalaelAzasar , Nov 7, 2022.

1. CalaelAzasar

CalaelAzasar Host of Quick-Games star 5 VIP - Game Host

Mar 11, 2003
    Jedi Hunter

--A B C D E F
    1 X X X X X X
    2 X X X X X X
    3 X X X X X X
    4 X X X X X X
    5 X X X X X X
    6 X X X X X X

Players PM me their answer within 24 hours. If you don't know the answer, just send me a guess instead.

Jedi: the player gets one point
    Clone Trooper: the player loses one point. If the player doesn't have any points, he or she will get -1 point.
    Droid: Is a joker card, and it might say "get one extra point" or "steal a point from a player of your choice".

The game is over when all the X's have been picked, and the winner is the player with the most points.
    *The winner will get 3 days of colors. If the winner happens to be a Mod, the second place person either gets to pick the Mod's colors or get colors themselves

There are still 2 Jedi hiding out in space :)

Question 17: Anubis, the Egyptian god of Death, has a head of what?

You have 24 hours to answer - @Lady_Belligerent

@Jedi Bluth picks B3 and finds nothing but empty space.

@Darth Gangrenous take all the time you need, real life comes before anything online. I'll be praying for all of you!

Lady B: 2
    DG: -1
    Jedi Knight Fett: 0

2. CalaelAzasar

Mar 11, 2003
    Jedi Hunter

--A B C D E F
    1 X X X X X X
    2 X X X X X X
    3 X X X X X X
    4 X X X X X X
    5 X X X X X X
    6 X X X X X X

Players PM me their answer within 24 hours. If you don't know the answer, just send me a guess instead.

Clone Trooper: the player loses one point. If the player doesn't have any points, he or she will get -1 point.
    Droid: Is a joker card, and it might say "get one extra point" or "steal a point from a player of your choice".

The game is over when all the X's have been picked, and the winner is the player with the most points.
    *The winner will get 3 days of colors. If the winner happens to be a Mod, the second place person either gets to pick the Mod's colors or get colors themselves

Both @Lady_Belligerent and @Jedi Bluth failed to answer the question, so on to the next question.....

Questions 17 (again): According to the commercial, what is “the fabric of our lives’?

You have 24 hours.

Darth Gangrenous likes this.
  3. Lady_Belligerent

Lady_Belligerent Queen of the RPF, SWC, C&P, and Pancakes & Waffles star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jan 29, 2008
    This one I know. :p

Sorry about the last one, I guess I typed it in and didn’t hit send.

4. CalaelAzasar

Mar 11, 2003
    Jedi Hunter

--A B C D E F
    1 X X X X X X
    2 X X X X X X
    3 X X X X X X
    4 X X X X X X
    5 X X X X X X
    6 X X X X X X

Question 17: According to the commercial, what is “the fabric of our lives’?
    Answer: "The Look, The Feel of Cotton, the fabric of our lives" - Cotton, the answer is cotton

@Lady_Belligerent and @Jedi Bluth you may both pick an X

Darth Gangrenous likes this.
  5. Lady_Belligerent

Lady_Belligerent Queen of the RPF, SWC, C&P, and Pancakes & Waffles star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jan 29, 2008
  6. CalaelAzasar

Mar 11, 2003
    Jedi Hunter

--A B C D E F
    1 X X X X X X
    2 X X X X X X
    3 X X X X X X
    4 X X X X X X
    5 X X X X X X
    6 X X X X X X

Question 18: Anubis, the Egyptian god of Death, has a head of what?

@Lady_Belligerent picks C6 and finds nothing
    @Jedi Bluth failed to pick an X :(

7. CalaelAzasar

Mar 11, 2003
    Jedi Hunter

--A B C D E F
    1 X X X X X X
    2 X X X X X X
    3 X X X X X X
    4 X X X X X X
    5 X X X X X X
    6 X X X X X X

Question 18: Anubis, the Egyptian god of Death, has a head of what?
    Answer 18: A Jackal

@Jedi Bluth answered correctly and may pick an X

I will post the next question on Monday, Feb 27th around 9:15 AM CST

8. Jedi Bluth

Jedi Bluth Shelf of Shame Winner star 6

Sep 4, 2021
  9. CalaelAzasar

Mar 11, 2003
    Jedi Hunter

--A B C D E F
    1 X X X X X X
    2 X X X X X X
    3 X X X X X X
    4 X X X X X X
    5 X X X X X X
    6 X X X X X X

Question 19: Who has been the longest serving monarch of the United Kingdom?
    You have 24 hours to answer.
    @Lady_Belligerent @Jedi Bluth

JB picked F5 and found nothing :(

Lady_Belligerent likes this.
  10. CalaelAzasar

Mar 11, 2003
    Jedi Hunter

--A B C D E F
    1 X X X X X X
    2 X X X X X X
    3 X X X X X X
    4 X X X X X X
    5 X X X X X X
    6 X X X X X X

Question 19: Who has been the longest serving monarch of the United Kingdom?
    Answer 19: Queen Elizabeth II

@Lady_Belligerent and @Jedi Bluth you may both pick Xs

11. Lady_Belligerent

Jan 29, 2008
    B4, please.

CalaelAzasar likes this.
  12. Jedi Bluth

Sep 4, 2021
  13. CalaelAzasar

Mar 11, 2003
    Jedi Hunter

--A B C D E F
    1 X X X X X X
    2 X X X X X X
    3 X X X X X X
    4 X X X X X X
    5 X X X X X X
    6 X X X X X X

There are still 2 Jedi hiding out in space

Question 20: Which mammal has no vocal cords?

@Lady_Belligerent picks B4 and finds nothing
    @Jedi Bluth picks E3 and finds nothing

You have 24 hours to answer

14. CalaelAzasar

Mar 11, 2003
    Jedi Hunter

--A B C D E F
    1 X X X X X X
    2 X X X X X X
    3 X X X X X X
    4 X X X X X X
    5 X X X X X X
    6 X X X X X X

There are still 2 Jedi hiding out in space

Question 20: Which mammal has no vocal cords?
    Answer 20: the Giraffe

@Jedi Bluth and @Lady_Belligerent can both pick Xs - you better find the Jedi this time, I don't want to hunt up more questions ;)

15. Lady_Belligerent

Jan 29, 2008
  16. Jedi Bluth

Sep 4, 2021
  17. CalaelAzasar

Mar 11, 2003
    Jedi Hunter

--A B C D E F
    1 X X X X X X
    2 X X X X X X
    3 X X X X X X
    4 X X X X X X
    5 X X X X X X
    6 X X X X X X

There is still 1 Jedi hiding out in space

Question 21: Which actor is the only one to star in a #1 box office movie across 6 consecutive decades?

@Lady_Belligerent picks C5 and finds nothing
    @Jedi Bluth picks E4 and finds a Jedi! - You gain 1 point

As per usual, you have until before 9 AM CST on Monday to answer the question.

18. Jedi Bluth

Sep 4, 2021
    I have a question, after this round and let's say neither finds the Jedi, can we just guess the last reaming spaces or no?

CalaelAzasar likes this.
  19. CalaelAzasar

Mar 11, 2003
    Jedi Hunter

--A B C D E F
    1 X X X X X X
    2 X X X X X X
    3 X X X X X X
    4 X X X X X X
    5 X X X X X X
    6 X X X X X X

Question 21: Which actor is the only one to star in a #1 box office movie across 6 consecutive decades?
    Answer 21: Sylvester Stallone

@Jedi Bluth you may pick an X

That's not a bad idea, if no Jedi are found, that's exactly what we'll do.

20. Jedi Bluth

Sep 4, 2021
  21. CalaelAzasar

Mar 11, 2003
    Jedi Hunter

--A B C D E F
    1 X X X X X X
    2 X X X X X X
    3 X X X X X X
    4 X X X X X X
    5 X X X X X X
    6 X X X X X X

Jedi Bluth picks E6 and finds nothing.

@Jedi Bluth and @Lady_Belligerent start picking Xs to finish out the game. There are 3 xs left to pick from.

22. Lady_Belligerent

Jan 29, 2008
  23. Jedi Bluth

Sep 4, 2021
  24. CalaelAzasar

Mar 11, 2003
    Jedi Hunter

--A B C D E F
    1 X X X X X X
    2 X X X X X X
    3 X X X X X X
    4 X X X X X X
    5 X X X X X X
    6 X X X X X X

Neither F3 nor E1 hid a Jedi, who wants to fight for the final X?
    @Jedi Bluth @Lady_Belligerent

25. CalaelAzasar

Mar 11, 2003
    Jedi Hunter

--A B C D E F
    1 X X X X X X
    2 X X X X X X
    3 X X X X X X
    4 X X X X X X
    5 X X X X X X
    6 X X X X X X

Since neither of you claimed the final X, it will just sit there, hiding its Jedi.

Bonus points for this game:

Player who found the most droids = Droid Army gain 6 points
    Player who found the most clones = Clone Army gain 6 points
    Player who found the most Jedi = Jedi Council gain 6 points

Both JB and LB found the same number of droids, you each gain 3 points.
    JB found the most clones and gains the Clone Army bonus - you gain 6 points.
    LB found the most Jedi and gains the Jedi Council bonus - you gain 6 points

Final Points:
    Jedi Bluth: 7
    Lady B: 11

Congratulations @Lady_Belligerent you win colors, or you can have @Jedi Bluth pick colors for you.