main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Before - Legends Rain of Death(Diary of Gramble Grope)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by CT-13438, Jan 15, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CT-13438

CT-13438 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 4, 2007
    Day 1 of the jedi civil war
    ".... the bloody jedi are coming and the only thing we have to use is the darn mandalorian guns, they will for sure blast right through our defenses.

Day 12 of the jedi civil war
    "Today we have captured a jedi, he is no longer a jedi by his apperence he looks as if all his life he has been in deep depression."

Day 34 of the jedi civil war
    "We have lasted longer than I anticipated the captured jedi is looking better in apperance wise, but his attitude is as bad as ever."

Year 2 of the jedi civil war
    "Today the jedi council has come to see what we have found, they say it is a ancient sith temple of Naga Sadow."

Day 3 of year 2 of the jedi civil war
    "The jedi council left today taking the captured jedi with them, when they left the jedi seemed to become very grime in the face."

Day 20 of year 2 of the jedi civil war
    "we have found some unexpected help from the Hutts, they say they will give us weapons and thugs for a price."

Day 35 of year 2 of the jedi civil war
    "Another sith attack today, we held them off only to capture a sith apprentice, I killed her master with a swift shot to his head."

Day 46 of year2 of the jedi civil war
    "The captured sith has turned away from the darkside, today she left with some troopes to reinforce the base camp, they did not return."

2. Lea-El

Lea-El Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 13, 2005
    Interesting I look forward to more.

Oh! Welcome to the board.

3. CT-13438

Jan 4, 2007
    Thanks for the welcoming. Do you have any suggestions that I could use.

4. CT-13438

Jan 4, 2007
    Day 57 of year 2 of the jedi civil war
    "Today the sith are getting deadly, they keep attacking use in the dead of night, they just don't stop."

Day 58 of year 2 of the jedi civil war
    "Last night a sith did something to my, he pushed me against the wall and told me to let go of my anger and to gun him down, I listened and it felt great."

Day 68 of year 2 of the jedi civil war
    "This morning i got up and got into my armour when i got out of the tent a smugg little man told me that we should attack the sith now, I told him if we did they would come after us and slaughter use all, he came at me with a bothan stunner I gunnered him down."

Day 69 of year 2 of the jedi civil war
    "The troops were inspired that i stood up for myself i told them that we should join the sith not fight them, they yelled in a cheer as I told them that the sith were going to win the war."

Day 70 of year 2 of the jedi civil war
    "We arrived at the sith forttress today, I told them we wished to join them they let us in and we are now wielding our new Sith disrupter Blaster rifles with pride."

5. VaderLVR64

VaderLVR64 Manager Emeritus star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 5, 2004
    A great update! =D= I look forward to more! :D

6. Lea-El

Lea-El Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 13, 2005
    suggestions - Just keep writing practice makes perfect.

7. CT-13438

Jan 4, 2007
    Day 80 of year 2 the Jedi Civil War
    "Today we have been placed a great honour by being visited by Lord Reven and Darth Malak,they say they will be inspecting the new troops."

Day 82 of year 2 of the jedi civil war
    "I have learned a devestating secret which the Dark Lord told me not to tell."

Day 85 of year 2 of the jedi civil war
    "I can not hold it in any longer, I have discovered that I am a Force-Sensitive."

Day 90 of year 2 of the jedi civil war
    "I am being taught in the ways of the force by a Sith that Lord Reven has directed here."

Day 100 of year 2 of the jedi civil war
    "I have created my first saber, it humms lightly in my hand when I turn it on, I feel teh power of it when it humms."

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.