main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Mass Random Thread

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by Ryno, Nov 11, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wildstar02301

Wildstar02301 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 7, 2003
    Mannheim Steamroller is good for holiday music, too, K. :)

2. Wildstar02301

Aug 7, 2003
    Just wanted to tell my friends here that I had a 257 game in my latest league session, and it qualified me for the USBC's 75 pins over average game award, which is my first award since I returned to league bowling. :D

3. WifeofVader

WifeofVader Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 22, 2005
    Just wanted to give you all the heads up that I am having reconstructive surgery on my ankle on April 10th. Been a long time coming - don't know what made me finally decide to get it fixed but, I decided it was time.

It's just day surgery and I will have to be completely off the foot for 2 weeks - sounds like a great time for a SW marathon, huh?

I've also been reading Twilight and expect I will read a couple more books as well!

Anyway, I just wanted to share with you guys as I know you would want to know.

4. Wildstar02301

Aug 7, 2003
    I finished my first winter bowling league in 15 years with a 183 average...not quite what I was hoping for coming out of summer league, but still much better than what I thought I could average at this time last year. :)

5. Wildstar02301

Aug 7, 2003
    For those of you curious about what I look like when I'm bowling, there are a couple of videos of me up on YouTube now, one taken from the side and another from the back (which includes a couple of ball reaction shots). http://www.youtube.com/RichieVBowls is my YT channel. :D

6. Wildstar02301

Aug 7, 2003
    I just checked my Brockton Rox pocket schedule, and the Rox will be having a "Salute to Star Wars" on Sunday, July 26 if people want to get together then. Game time is 5:05 PM, and the American Defenders of New Hampshire are the scheduled opponents.

7. Darth-Dogfish-Head

Darth-Dogfish-Head Jedi Master star 4

Aug 5, 2004
    I think that would be a great time, I'm going to bring my daughter. Seems like a great idea for a get-together.

8. Wildstar02301

Aug 7, 2003
    I keep meaning to post this: last weekend, I had a new ball, a Storm Hy-Road (Storm being one of the most popular bowling ball makers), drilled up. I had a few practice games w/ it before using it in league for the first time on Wednesday night...shot a 245 first game with it on the way to a 618 set. :D

9. Rotag21

Rotag21 Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 24, 2003
    Hey Guys,

It's TK from over at the NH Mandalorians. This looked like as good of a place as any for a post. lol

I have just finished up a NEW mold for a Mandalorian Helmet. I just wanted you all to see it... You know check it out. lol

If anyone out there would like one ... let me know. Any members of the broads will get a $5 dollar off discount for being a member of FanForce!! I all so have a lot of other items I do for costumes. From Cloaks to Armor. I have a great shop set up here and can do all most everything from basic sawing to Vacuum forming with my machines. Again, let me know if anyone out there needs help suiting up.

SeeYa,
    TK

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&item=130316455162

10. Wildstar02301

Aug 7, 2003
    I bowled in a tournament last weekend, only my second tournament since my return to the game. I missed the cut, but only by 22 pins, which was a lot better than I did in my debut in the tournament last August, so I must say that I'm encouraged. :D

11. Wildstar02301

Aug 7, 2003
    This comes from a friend of my brother that works for Hallmark (the friend works for them, not my brother):

http://www.shoeboxblog.com/?p=9613

[face_laugh]

12. Darth-Dogfish-Head

Aug 5, 2004
    Haha! Good one wildstar!

13. WifeofVader

Sep 22, 2005
    'Transformers 2' Gets DVD, Blu-Ray Date
    Summer Blockbuster To Debut On Home Video Oct. 20

14. Darth_Beanie

Darth_Beanie Jedi Knight star 2

Mar 20, 2008
    Heading out to Chiller again at the end of the month. This time I am working the con.

Hoping I will have some time to walk around for a little bit and enjoy the con.

Here is a linkChiller to the website and you can see the guest list.

Once I get back from this I will be going full steam with Supermega Fest.

15. Darth-Dogfish-Head

Aug 5, 2004
    Chiller looks like a good time! Have fun!

16. Wildstar02301

Aug 7, 2003
    Can I legally say that I had "a blast of epic proportions" at my class reunion the other night? :D

17. Meriwyn

Meriwyn Former RSA star 4

Mar 22, 2002
    Happy Halloween gang!!

18. Wildstar02301

Aug 7, 2003
    640 set last night...not my very best ever, but I had 28 clean frames out of 30 (2 open frames in the first game, both on splits), so it was one of my most consistent ever. :D

19. Wildstar02301

Aug 7, 2003
    If Luke Skywalker had Facebook...

http://www.stumbleupon.com/su/1y2lWi/www.armchaircommentary.com/2009/11/if-star-wars-luke-skywalker-han-solo-had-facebook.html

[face_laugh]

20. Wildstar02301

Aug 7, 2003
    http://www.collegehumor.com/article:1794889 has a few more SW "status updates" [face_laugh]

21. WifeofVader

Sep 22, 2005
    Got Snow?

LOL

:)

22. Darth_Beanie

Darth_Beanie Jedi Knight star 2

Mar 20, 2008
    here is my ESB lunchbox and the new Family Guy version.

[image=http://i685.photobucket.com/albums/vv212/Darthbeanie/esblunchbox.jpg]

23. Darth-Dogfish-Head

Aug 5, 2004
    I saw that at Best Buy last night! How do you like it?

24. WifeofVader

Sep 22, 2005
    HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!

Best wishes for a great 2010 to all!

25. Wildstar02301

Aug 7, 2003
    I closed out the 2009 calendar year with one of my best games ever: a 267 in which I went 9/ 8/ 9/ (/ means a spare in bowling scoring) followed by the last 9 strikes in a row, my best string of strikes ever. :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.