main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

RE: C3 Guest List

Discussion in 'Star Wars Celebrations' started by karloff3, Mar 5, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chewieb

chewieb Jedi Youngling

Feb 16, 2005
    are any of the main actors coming from either trilogy this is ridiculous that none of the main people are showing via satelite thats pretty weak.For all star wars has done for their careers these people could at show for a couple days.I have lost respect for alot of these people.This is like the biggest star wars event supposedly and none of these people can show its a joke.just venting just waiting for all my awesome fan club perks too be announced{hahaha)lucas needs to step in and tweek this convention or is just going to c2 all over again.

2. Darth_Madness

Darth_Madness Jedi Youngling

Mar 16, 2005
    The Star Wars web site has confirmed the Hayden rumor. He won't be at the convention but he will be doing a Q&A session live from Rome, Italy Friday at 10:30 am in the Sagamore Ballroom. This is nice of him to take time out of his busy schedule to be a part of CIII even though he can't make it to Indy.

3. aries6

aries6 LFL Artist VIP

Mar 23, 2005
    For Art Show enthusiasts, just so you know, the artists have received permission to post low-res pics of our prints. Many of us have posted them in the Art Show forum as well as on our personal web sites. Here's mine! See everyone at C3!
    -Cynthia

[image=http://www.cynthiacummensart.com/SWCummens_Print.jpg]

4. Elysia

Elysia Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 19, 2001
    Awesome Cynithis. I just may have to get that one!

5. eddie-wan-kenobi

eddie-wan-kenobi Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 14, 2003
    Excellent!! I can see that hanging in my daughter's room. :)

6. mirax80

mirax80 Retired Midwest RSA star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 20, 2003
    Just saw Matt Stover today (he was in town for his book signing) and he's super excited about C3 next week. He almost Fanboy'd out on us talking about how much fun he's going to have meeting all the fans and seeing everything.

7. Forja-Bingbey

Forja-Bingbey Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 12, 2002
    I think Bai Ling being 2 coupons has something to do with her being in the film 'The Crow'.

Maybe not.

8. BC_Eagles_67

BC_Eagles_67 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 13, 2005
    Or.. the fact she is going to be in Playboy next month..

9. JediMistressDragon

JediMistressDragon Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 20, 1999
    Love that art print. I want that one--it's so neat.
    JediMistressDragon

10. BC_Eagles_67

Jan 13, 2005
    aries6 (Cynthia)

How much are the prints going to go for? Is there a range we should expect? Thank you again for all the inside news! I am going to make sure I stop by your table/booth you've been very gracious around here and I would love to meet you and thank you in person! :)

11. aries6

aries6 LFL Artist VIP

Mar 23, 2005
    My prints are $30 and will be numbered. This is going to be a fantastic weekend, you guys! I wish I could roam around more than I plan to, but then again, being part of the Art Show is quite an honor. You guys have been just as gracious to us - the excitement about our prints is more than what we expected!

See everyone next weekend! (Wow, so close!)
    Cynthia Cummens

12. BC_Eagles_67

Jan 13, 2005
    Thanks for the info Cynthia! Will you be there Thursday? I don't want to miss out on the chance to purchase one of your prints.

13. aries6

aries6 LFL Artist VIP

Mar 23, 2005
    Yes, I will be there Thursday all day:)
    Thanks, I'm looking forward to meeting you!

-Cynthia

14. Jedipete33

Jedipete33 Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 26, 2004
    I have a question for everyone, I know the actors and artists are all charging for autographs and art pieces but what about the authors like Matt Stover? Are their autos free or do we have to pay for them? And what about buying or bringing our own books, if we have one already for them to sign do we have to pay? Or is the auto free when we buy there book there? (I hope I didn't confuse you all)

15. JediLarryB

JediLarryB Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 25, 2003
    The authors don't typically charge for their signatures. Be sure to check the times and where they'll be, then queue up just before, and they should be happy to sign what you bring. At C2, Del Rey sold the book and the author sat around the corner signing and personalizing copies--for free. No need to go to the Autograph Hall for authors, only for film personnel.

16. StormtrooperJay

StormtrooperJay Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 26, 2004
    I'm bringing my 'Darth Vader's Arrival' painting to SWC3 for David Prowse to sign. Its #1185 of 2500 and already signed by Ralph McQuarrie. Can't wait... =D=

17. Poldark

Poldark Jedi Youngling

Apr 17, 2005
    One of the Collector Show descriptions show that RA Salvatore will be in attendance....

Celebration III Collectibles Road Show
    The Star Wars Collectibles "Road Show" was one of the most popular collecting events at Celebration II, and Gus Lopez and a band of experienced collectors are bringing it back. Collectors can pack along their most obscure Star Wars items, the ones they have been wondering about for years, and learn more about them from a panel including Lopez, Vilmur, Duncan Jenkins, Todd Chamberlain, Chris Georgoulias, Ron Salvatore, and others.

18. Poldark

Poldark Jedi Youngling

Apr 17, 2005
    And another panel with Ron Salvatore. He might not be there to sign books but he's a swell guy and I've never seen him turn a fan down...

Collecting 101
    Hear both the how-tos and the how-not-tos about Star Wars collecting from Ron Salvatore and a panel of experts, who will explore all aspects of the hobby: networking, researching, finding items, pitfalls, terminology, grading, display, and much more. The panel will include opportunities for extensive question and answer sessions with the audience.

19. bobafett25

bobafett25 Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 19, 1998
    Does anybody know what days/times Timothy Zahn and Matt Stover will be signing autographs?

20. jedi_master_ousley

jedi_master_ousley Manager Emeritus star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 14, 2002
    I'll be there all day tomorrow. Look for a red cross country shirt that says "OUSLEY" in white letters on the back.

21. buzz57

buzz57 Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 15, 2002
    Sebulba-X, how come your not posting any of the posts that say C3 sucked?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.