main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

RE: Who's prettier, Padmé or Leia

Discussion in 'Star Wars Community' started by TPMrules23, May 8, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Harabec

Harabec Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 28, 2001
    Padme edges Leia out in the hotness department :)

2. crizsaber

crizsaber Jedi Youngling

Jul 6, 2001
    we don't really know yet what padme is capable of but if she can fool a jedi master and his padawan than there must be something under the surface right.maybe the circle.p.s.she also fooled a sith master.and she's fine to boot.enough said.

3. heavygear6

heavygear6 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 11, 2001
    Leia, definately. :)

4. saberwielder76

saberwielder76 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 13, 2001
    I voted for Leia.

Why?

Metal Bikini.

'Nuff Said.

5. trippinjedi

trippinjedi Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 11, 2001
    Hmmmmm. Now, now let, now let me, now let me think. Oh yeah, PADME! Natalie Portman and Julia Stiles are THE two most beautiful creatures in the universe! They live on the moons of Iago, I think.

6. Ben_Skywalker

Ben_Skywalker Jedi Grand Master star 5

May 20, 2001
    julia stiles is alright but not one of the most beautiful 'creatures'...awwww last time i checked leia was winning..what happened?

7. crizsaber

crizsaber Jedi Youngling

Jul 6, 2001
    padmépadmépadmépadmépadmépadmépadmépadmépadmépadmépadmépadmépadmépadmépadmépadmépadmépadmépadmépadmépadmépadmépadmépadmépadmépadmépadmépadmépadmépadmépadmépadmépadmépadmépadmépadmépadmépadmépadmépadmépadmépadmépadmépadmépadmépadmépadmépadmépadmépadmépadmépadmépadmépadmépadmépadmépadmépadmépadmépadmépadmépadmépadmépadmépadmépadmépadmépadmépadmépadmépadmépadmépadmépadmépadmépadmépadmépadmépadmépadmépadmépadmépadmépadmépadmépadmépadmépadmépadmépadmépadmépadmépadmépadmépadmépadmépadmépadmépadmépadmépadmépadmépadmépadmépadmépadmépadmépadmépadmépadmépadmépadmépadmépadmépadmépadmépadmépadmépadmépadmépadmépadmépadmépadmépadmépadmépadmépadmépadmépadmépadmépadmépadmépadmépadmé

8. crizsaber

crizsaber Jedi Youngling

Jul 6, 2001
    heh saberweilder who the heck cares about metal bikinis when padme is hot leia is not

9. darthdevlor

darthdevlor Jedi Youngling star 2

Dec 10, 2000
    The song I wrote No Sabers Attached was about Padme'. So I vote for her. :X

10. Jedi_Cilghal

Jedi_Cilghal Jedi Youngling star 1

May 30, 2001
    Leai won for me.

11. Maatkk

Maatkk Jedi Grand Master star 2

Mar 11, 2001
  12. slavegirl

slavegirl Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 6, 2001
    Padme. Leia's sexier (even I find her attractive in the gold bikini!) but Padme is prettier.

13. Obi_Wan_01

Obi_Wan_01 Jedi Grand Master star 5

Aug 17, 2001
    Padme Natalie Portman by a long shot, she is young and naive. Leia on the other hand is not bad, but Natalie tops them all.

14. Harabec

Harabec Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 28, 2001
    Padme is hot beyond description. Leia's no slouch either.

15. DarthBinksApocalpyse

DarthBinksApocalpyse Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 27, 2001
    Leia...Padme.....Leia......Padme....both are HOT but the slave outfit on Leia does it for me everytime, lol. :)

16. Sate_Pestage

Sate_Pestage Jedi Master star 4

May 31, 2001
    Padme was still hotter than Leia , eventhough Pame was wrapped up in every scene in some sort of costume.Leia ran around with a bikini on and still cant hold up to Padme!!!
    Leia is a not so bad though

17. GrandAdmiralDave

GrandAdmiralDave Jedi Master star 1

Aug 6, 2001
    Until I see Padme in a bikini slave outfit, Leia rules!

18. _Darth_Vader_

_Darth_Vader_ Jedi Youngling

Aug 29, 2001
    Yes,the slave outfit DOES look good on Leia.
    But you could put a potato sack on Padme and she's still HOTTER! [face_mischief]

19. Thesme

Thesme Jedi Youngling

Aug 30, 2001
    Leia gets my vote. Padme is pretty to look at, but personality counts too. Padme didn't have much of one compared to Leia.

Besides, any girl who is attracted to an 8 year old kid rather than young Obi-Wan ought to have her head examined. ;)

20. Thesme

Thesme Jedi Youngling

Aug 30, 2001
    It wasn't that hard to see, cbjedi. To me, I could tell Padme was into Anakin the minute he asked her "Are you an angel?" And then there's the smile she gives him at the end during the awards ceremony, just like Leia gave Han. On top of that, Obi-Wan helps save her people at least as much as Anakin does, and she never so much as glances at Obi-Wan through the entire movie. Very abnormal if you ask me :p

21. Jedi65609

Jedi65609 Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 14, 2001
    I want to be banned.

You have your wish.

22. Oakessteve

Oakessteve Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 9, 1999
    Just to annoy cbjedi, I think Leia's far more attractive, but Natalie Portman is the better actress, so really that makes her more attractive. Anyway, they both look as plain as frogs when compared to Captain Tarpals. And he is a frog when compared to Michelle Pfieffer and Miranda Richardson. Mmm....

23. Dorme

Dorme Jedi Master star 3

Sep 12, 2001
    WHAT?? I'm dissapointed in so many people right now. First of all the whole question is pretty stupid.

But, I will have my say in this. Wheater you guys like it or not.

Prettier? Well, I think Leia is pretty. Padme too.

Prettier Personality? Leia. Padme is too dull. And you know, personalitly is a bit more important...

Oakessteve, What are you talking about?? in the star wars movies, Carrie Fisher, in my humble opinon is a bit more of a better actress. Natalie has not really impressed me yet. But, I still like Natalie/Padme.

-~Dorme~-

ps. Seeing as I'm a girl I had to say this: Ewan McGregor is *sigh* absolutly GORGEOUS!!!

24. Oakessteve

Oakessteve Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 9, 1999
    If I knew what I was talking about, I think the world would be a far quieter place.

25. Nostril

Nostril Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 6, 2001
    http://www.geocities.com/leia_organa_nl/Images/carriegal1.jpg

Above is a very good looking woman.

Below is a GODDESS.

http://www.geocities.com/babecelebs/natalieportman/weeds.jpg

Although I am loyal to the OT, I have to say Leia simply does not compare to her mother's beauty.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.