main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Rebel Hearts Trilogy: Book 1: **Interlude** (Jaina/Jag) Complete!!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Mira_Terrik, Apr 22, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi_Jaina_Durron

Jedi_Jaina_Durron Jedi Knight star 5

Dec 1, 2001
    YES YES YES YES YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

I want to co-star!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ava and I are making this movie called Kyp is Hot in which we steal Kyp away from Danni!

There are some fics where it would just be disgusting to even mention Kyp and Jaina cuz the writer does such a good job with Jag. This is one of them. And My Admiral's Memoirs. Read it!

So I won't meniton the K word again!

2. flying_fishi

flying_fishi Jedi Knight star 6

Mar 26, 2002
    Goodie. JJD's gonna behave.

3. Jedi_Jaina_Durron

Dec 1, 2001
    who me? I always behave. I'm a very good little girl.

4. Mira_Terrik

Mira_Terrik Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 27, 2002
    Well, JDD, you can mention the 'K' word every now and then, I won't hurt you. 8-}

I just got home from work and lo' and behold, I'm writing Chapter 2 now! :D

5. Jedi_Jaina_Durron

Dec 1, 2001
    *curtsies* Thank you o gracious one for your kindness and mercy. You never know when the K word's gonna slip out!

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You're writing the next post!!!!!!!!!!

*does a little fishi dance and then ducks behind a table in hopes that fishi won't kill her for stealing her dance*

6. flying_fishi

Mar 26, 2002
    *stalks away to find death star*

7. Jedi_Jaina_Durron

Dec 1, 2001
    nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not the Death Star

*runs away*

goodbye, sad world

8. flying_fishi

Mar 26, 2002
    Where is that damn Death Star? I knew it lying around here someplace! x-(

9. Hann315

Hann315 Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 7, 2002
    good. 'cause loyal reader here is looking 4ward 2 it so much she actually did her math homework so she could check 4 updates.

10. Mira_Terrik

Feb 27, 2002
    Phew! My fingers are sore!

Well, here you go. I thought it would be interesting to write a scene for each of our young pilots saying farewell to loved ones. Might not be what you expect. ;)

This first post is with that sexy commander of Chiss Forces! [face_love]

**Chapter 2**

Jag sat in the cockpit of his Clawcraft, reviewing the map of the Kesna Sector. His uncle had been detained in an early morning meeting and Colonel Celchu had brought the data tape to him before he joined his friend in the conference hall. He had already looked over the disk several times in the last fifteen minutes, but he needed something to distract him from the thoughts that had kept him up most of the night.

Jaina Solo. The more he learned about her, the more confused he became. He couldn?t understand why she wanted to join him on a recon operation when she could be spending time with her family. They were here and needed her, and she seemed to be doing whatever she could to avoid them. Jag sighed, leaning back in his seat. He had hoped to talk with his uncle this morning and plead with him to find a way to keep Jaina on Borleias. Ever since he met up with her again on Hapes, he had seen signs that she was becoming unstable. Her actions were reckless, her behaviour bordered offensive, and she seemed to delight in provoking arguments with him. The Jaina Solo he had met on Ithor seemed almost nonexistent.

He understood that the grief of losing her brothers would change her, however he would have expected her to want to be with her family; to grieve as one and lean on each other for support. That didn?t seem to be the case with Jaina and it was something Jag couldn?t understand. Perhaps he would never figure her out. Maybe things simply were different in the New Republic; the way they fought, the way they lived, the way they mourned.

Jag looked up from the readout of Kesna and was surprised to see Han Solo approaching. He jumped down from the cockpit and waited for the Alliance hero to join him. He recalled the only time he had met Jaina?s father. It was on Hapes and Solo was on the receiving end of an assault by some of Ta?Chume?s henchmen. He was fortunate to be able to help the veteran pilot, but since Solo had been unconscious at the time, he hadn?t even had the chance to say ?Hello.?

Jaina?s father slowed his pace as he neared the Clawcraft, the infamous Solo grin on his face. Jag was about to execute a respectful bow, but Solo stopped him by extending a hand. Jag shook it and nodded his greeting.

Solo glanced at the ship then back to Jag. ?I never got the chance to say thanks for helping me on Hapes. If you didn?t show up when you did, things could have gotten ugly.?

And they weren?t already? Jag fought back a smirk, and matched the other man?s expression. ?I?m glad I was able to assist, although I admit I would have liked to have met you under better circumstances.?

Solo laughed. ?Kid, most people who have met me, have under those circumstances.?

Jag blinked. Did he just call me kid?

?Anyway, I just thought I?d come by and say that.? Solo said, planting one hand on his hip. ?Thanks.? The grin never left the older man?s face and Jag imagined that Solo was one of those people who could easily smile, a man who refused to let most things get him down. Even though he had suffered greatly since the war with the Yuuzhan Vong began, there was still a sparkle in his eyes.

?You?re welcome, sir.? He placed his arms behind him, assuming a more casual stance. ?Have your injuries healed??

?Yeah, for the most part. I still have aches and pains here and there but I don?t know if that?s the injuries or old age.?

?It?s most likely the injuries.?

The two men exchanged conspiratorial smiles.

Solo ran his other hand through his gray hair and something flickered in his eyes as he studied Jag. ?So, how?s Pops been lately??

Jag raised an eyebrow. ?Pops??

?Your old man. How?s Soontir doing??

?He?s well, I suppose--You know m

11. jainasolo2001

jainasolo2001 Jedi Master star 4

Jun 17, 2001
    Wouldn't Wedge and Iella's kids be Jag's cousins? Oh, well- excellent story.

12. Jade243

Jade243 Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 31, 2002
    super post :) more soon i hope?

13. Mira_Terrik

Feb 27, 2002
    Oops, you're so right! [face_shocked]

**Rewinds to correct it, erasing any proof of previous boo-boos**

(It's almost midnight here, and I've been up since 5:30. I'm allowed a few mistakes! ;))

Thanks Jade! I hope to have the next one up within the next couple days! :D

14. TheBiggerFish

TheBiggerFish Jedi Master star 4

Mar 26, 2001
    beautiful posts! i love Jag!

Keep embarassing him! more blushing!!

[face_devil]

EDIT: the v is right next to the c on the keyboard, dernit.....at least the face works now. :D

15. Gr-Adm-Thrawn

Gr-Adm-Thrawn Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jan 1, 2002
    EXCELLENT POST !

I mean really excellent !

First han - who a little tired and shagged out after his daughters extravagances - then Iella - Syal and Myri - "Jaggie ! " [face_laugh] - the young childrens' innate trust to someone they are told is family .. the short talk with Iella about his mother ! Everything !

Excellent !

It IS too soon to ask for more so I'll just re-read it some more

the Admiral

16. Jedi_Jaina_Durron

Dec 1, 2001
    My Admiral, it is never too soon to ask for more.

?Kid, most people who have met me, have under those circumstances.? I love that line.

That was adorable! You're such a great writer! I love Syal and Myri and Jaggie's blushing!

17. Gr-Adm-Thrawn

Gr-Adm-Thrawn Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jan 1, 2002
    I totally agree with my Queen

the Admiral

18. TheBiggerFish

TheBiggerFish Jedi Master star 4

Mar 26, 2001
    "did he just call me Kid???"

"Jaggie???"

[face_laugh]

19. JadeSaber

JadeSaber Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 9, 2002
    Great post Mira!

I loved the exchange between Han and Jag. It was super! I love that Han asked Jag to watch over Jaina... *sigh* Although, I can't help but wonder how Jaina's going to react when she finds out.

Seeing Jag with Myri and Syal was so cute. I love the "Jaggie" nickname... poor guy! ;)

20. Admiral_Lelila

Admiral_Lelila Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 29, 2001
    Excellent story!!!! Finally, a post about Jag meeting his cousins. The 'canon' story line hasn't even given one sentence just one to the relationship of Jag and his cousins. After all, Syla was named after Jag's mother.

21. flying_fishi

Mar 26, 2002
    Jaggie!!!
    :D :D :D
    MOST excellent. And JJD, I've found my Death Star [face_devil]

22. Mira_Terrik

Feb 27, 2002
    Gee, thanks everybody! You're making me blush! [face_blush]

I'm usually very shy about my work because I fear that "rejection" word, but to know that you all appreciate what I'm doing... *gets hanky, sniff sniff*

I hope to have the Jaina part up by the weekend (then again, I seem to be early everytime I say that!)

:D

23. flying_fishi

Mar 26, 2002
    I'm exactly the opposite. Whenever I say I'll post, it ends up being the next day.

24. Black_Hole

Black_Hole Jedi Master star 4

Dec 27, 2001
    great story!

25. Hann315

Hann315 Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 7, 2002
    OMG I LLOOOOOOOOVVEEEEEEDDDDDDDDDDD that. It was really funny, especally the part with Jag's cousins. That just made up for a really bad day so THANK U!!!!!!

Any chance u know when more comes?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.