main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Asia Rebel Legion Seeks assistance in Asia

Discussion in 'Asia & Africa General Discussion' started by RYONG_KAI, May 8, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RYONG_KAI

RYONG_KAI Jedi Youngling

May 5, 2005
    Greetings SW fans.

My name is Brian Mah (aka Ryong Kai). I am a member of the Rebel Legion. I currently working in Hsinchu, Taiwan. I am in the process of getting members across asia to set up an Asia Outpost. So far I've talked to members from Japan and the Philipeans. I would like to know if there are any SW fans who would like to become members of the Legion.

Some projects I have in mind are going to Comiket, Tokyo Game Show, Taipei Game Show, and Petit Fancy.

May the force be with you.

Brian "Ryong Kai" Mah

2. Darth_Eagle

Darth_Eagle Jedi Master star 4

Jul 19, 2001
    I'm a Jedi member of The Rebel Legion since it was first "opened" to the public. ;) Will see if I can get some of the local Fans who are over 18 to join me too as part of The Rebel Legion after ROTS Premiers here.

From Singapore by the way. ;)

3. RYONG_KAI

RYONG_KAI Jedi Youngling

May 5, 2005
    Thanks again for your reply. I tried to send an email to the Singapore member, but it got bounced back.

Any Taiwanese SW fans please let me know and we can meet up. I'm in Hsinchu right now, but I'm willing travel to Taipei.

Thanks again.
    Brian

4. RYONG_KAI

RYONG_KAI Jedi Youngling

May 5, 2005
    I also created a proposed logo for the outpost:
    http://www.mahproductions.com/aorl01.jpg

5. Darth_Eagle

Jul 19, 2001
    It think it's because my e-mail address with the Legion is the now defaut one. :p Will only update my ID once I get photos of me in my new Jedi Garbs. ;)

6. RYONG_KAI

RYONG_KAI Jedi Youngling

May 5, 2005
    I'm glad you replied. Designing a costume always takes a while.

7. DarthCrovus

DarthCrovus Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 3, 2005
    Join the Alliance? Fight the Empire? I ain't in this for the glory, I ain't even in it for you Princess, I'm in it for the money! Oh wait, no money invloved. DAMM!

Oh what the hell, I'm game!
    =)

8. Darth_Eagle

Jul 19, 2001
    LOL! :D So you want the naughty Jedi lighting up his *ahem* with his Lightsabre or the pose one? :p

9. SADIK

SADIK Jedi Youngling

Sep 5, 2005
    To fight the darkside is always a jedi's duty.

10. Darth_Eagle

Jul 19, 2001
    It's actually better to just form individual Rebel Cells in each country since our culture really differ greatly, especially around the South East Asia Region. ;)

Malaysia is already on the way while Singapore need a bit more members to register. [face_thinking]

11. swisydfei

swisydfei Jedi Youngling

Nov 14, 2005
    im currently in thailand but i hail from the philippines if that helps any :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.