main
side
curve
  1. Welcome to the new boards! Details here!

2. Our celebration of the 20 Years of the Jedi Council is over!

Here's to 20 more years!

3. Our celebration of the 20 Years of the Jedi Council is over!

Here's to 20 more!

Rebel Pilot Fan Film

Discussion in 'Fan Films, Fan Audio & SciFi 3D' started by Jeff Harris, Jan 5, 2018.

1. Jeff Harris

Jeff Harris Jedi Youngling

Jan 4, 2018
    Hey Guys,
    My brother and I made a Fan Film for Rebel Pilots called The Lost Patrol. Please check it out on YouTube, and if you like it, feel free to share! We'd love to reach a larger audience.

Last edited: Jan 5, 2018
    TCF-1138 and StevenBills like this.
  2. StevenBills

StevenBills Jedi Master star 4

Jan 6, 2006
    Very cool! You can definitely tell that a lot of love went into making that. Any BTS reels or other info?

SB

3. Phasmatic

Phasmatic Jedi Knight

Sep 10, 2015
    I really liked this. Been writing a short film about a Rebel and Tie pilot myself. I love this time period in the films and I can tell a lot of work was done to make this feel like a part of A New Hope's universe. Very classic and fun!

4. TCF-1138

TCF-1138 New Films/Fan Films Manager and Ewok Enthusiast star 5 Staff Member Manager

Sep 20, 2002
    This was very cool! I love the look of it - it kind of reminds me of the old cutscenes for Rebel Assault II; but with much better effects. Great work! :)

chris1982 likes this.
  5. chris1982

chris1982 Jedi Knight star 1

Jan 17, 2015
    That's a really great and well done fan film. I love it. I agree with TCF-1138, reminds me of the old Rebel Assault II a lot too. I know it's a lot of work, but I wish there were more fan films like this, focusing either on space battles or some ground battles (or small engagements/skirmishes, as a large "real" battle would be too complicated to create for fan film makers). Most fan films seem to be focused on a handful of Jedi involved in a lightsaber battle, which doesn't me interest that much TBH (although they are usually well done too).

Last edited: May 7, 2018
  6. firesaber

firesaber Jedi Master star 4

Mar 5, 2006
    I dig it!