main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Rebel Strike Coop GLITCH!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'FanForce Community' started by LtownBOY, Oct 25, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LtownBOY

LtownBOY Jedi Youngling

Oct 25, 2003
    Ok, it is officially impossible to beat Cooperative Strike at the Core.

Why?

Because of NEGLIGENCE on behalf of Factor 5.

They clearly did NOT test this level...

...at all...

...or even CONSIDER...

PLAYING...

the level...

EVER!

EEEEEEEEVVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What do I mean? Am I rambling? Kind of...

Anyway, if you've ever played it on Rogue Leader, you'd know that whenever you die inside the death star, you start from the beginning of the inside of the death star. Now, in Cooperative mode, it is NO DIFFERENT!

AT ALL!!!

So WHENEVER one of the players die, YOU BOTH ARE SENT BACK TO HELL!

Not only that, but the TIE fighters act like Speeder bikes on the Speeder Bike Chase level.

Nice job using the Rebel Strike engine on a Rogue Leader level.

This sucks because if you don't get a good quick start, the TIEs will stay behind you for the ENTIRETY of your life! Not only that, but if you slow down enough, they will pull up to your side and start sideswiping! WT* IS THIS?!?! TIE CRASH DUMMY SCHOOL!?!?!? Or is it the Japanese flying TIEs??!?!?!?!! Not only do they have a COMPLETE lack of flying skills (driving like MANIACS), but they are KAMAKAZI!!!

BTW, if you slow down to a crawl and hug the wall, TIEs CAN'T SHOOT YOU! They will fire down the center until you come back up.

WT* IS THIS ****?!?!/

Now for the worse part...

The actual striking of the core...

Me, I played as the Xwing, and had no problem getting to the core and hitting it and destroying it resulting in a cataclysmic NOT SHUTTING DOWN of the ma-- Death Star. So not only did the cinema scene for approaching the core not show up, but when my Millenium Falcon friend finally made it there, the cinema scene popped up after I turned around and the blast wave went THROUGH me. Now, after the cinema scene, we were beginning our escape.

WHAT DO YOU KNOW?! NOT EVEN 2 SECONDS INTO THE ESCAPE MY FRIEND IN THE FALCON EXPLODES LIKE A POPPED CHERRY FOR NO APPARENT REASON!

I think it was because he was late for the climax.

Oops, sexual innuendo.

BTW...

HE DOES NOT SUCK THAT BAD, IT WAS NOT HIS PLAYING THAT DID THIS, WE BOTH BEAT BATTLE OF ENDOR COOPERATIVE WITH A BRONZE JUST BARELY MAKING SILVER IN OUR FIRST TRY!

I'm ashamed of Factor 5 and LucasArts. You think if they tried testing this level completely, they'd realize this HORRIBLE HORRIBLE HORRIBLE RIDICULOUSLY MESSY WRECKAGE OF A MISSION, and given the amount of time they had, they COULD FIX IT!!!1

Side note: The fog on the Tibanna level was way too thick and looks obviously like a big polygon.

But that's not what we're bitching about.

We were giving this game a 5/5, but because of this horrible crapness that is this level, we are giving it a NEW X-PLAY WORLD RECORD OF .1 OUT OF 5...THOUSAND....MOLES...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.