main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

rebeljediknight_88

Discussion in 'Archive: Midlands and Wales' started by elelith, Aug 23, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jairen

Jairen Manager Emeritus star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 1, 2000
    Dave, do us all a favour, and take the time to spell Izzy's name right. It clearly bothers her that you don't. so out of respect for your friend, could you just get on the same page!

2. F16WarBird

F16WarBird Jedi Youngling star 4

Aug 5, 2004
    Fil is right. :p

3. Jairen

Sep 1, 2000
    Yeah, listen to Doh! Sorry, Joe!

4. F16WarBird

Aug 5, 2004
    Spell it correctly!!

It's "Ghoe".

The "h" is silent. :p

5. Stormtrooper_fan

Stormtrooper_fan Jedi Master star 5

Aug 23, 2003
    You told me it was Joe pronounced S T U D :p

6. F16WarBird

Aug 5, 2004
    Yeah? You told me your name was pronounced "Babalicious". ;)

7. Jairen

Sep 1, 2000
    I think you misheard him Nik, there wasn't a U in it :p

8. Stormtrooper_fan

Aug 23, 2003
    It is to you <very English accent> babe </very English accent> [face_mischief] ;)

LMAO oh Phill that's mean... or do you mean he's the prefix to UK phone numbers? *confused* :p

9. F16WarBird

Aug 5, 2004
    *puts Phill back on list*

[face_mischief]

:p

10. Stormtrooper_fan

Aug 23, 2003
    What number is he? [face_laugh]

11. F16WarBird

Aug 5, 2004
    [face_laugh]

Not quite sure.

*runs off to make shirts*

[face_laugh]

12. Stormtrooper_fan

Aug 23, 2003
    [face_laugh]

Would your head explode if we wore them though?

13. rebeljediknight_88

rebeljediknight_88 Jedi Master star 4

Jun 15, 2005
    now im just confusssed!

14. SithLordDarthRichie

SithLordDarthRichie CR Emeritus: London star 9

Oct 3, 2003
    You aint the only one

15. rebeljediknight_88

Jun 15, 2005
  16. elelith

elelith Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 17, 2005
    Yes she is, she is also ****** off at you. Could someone please explain what the hell is going on?

17. Lord-Wiz

Lord-Wiz Jedi Padawan star 4

May 20, 2005

pointless spamming of the boards is what is going on. dave has an inabitlity to spell your name correctly, even though Jairen has asked him to do so. this has gone on across a lot of current threads which has ended up in an on-line exchange between yourself and dave that should really have taken place off the boards so that the rest of us don`t have to go through numerous pointless posts just to see what has gone on before, around and after these posts. for a perfect example of this spamming, please see the post a picture thread that dave himself started, which is a great idea, but again dave has spammed to death. what is the point of doing this? nobody is enjoying it, or thinking it is funny.

izzy, you are new to these boards so it is forgivable that you don`t really apreciate the protocol of this, but dave really should know better, and i fear that he has set you a bad example. threads are created for a purpose, not to be spammed in. the pub is for spamming and having these arguments in, if you really feel that you must do this on-line. you two are obviously friends in real life, so why not pick up the phone to each other, e-mail each other etc, that way the rest of us don`t have to be involved, which we are.

please forgive me for this post, as i am not having a go at anyone, but you asked the question, to which i have replied. :)

18. Tay-Mar

Tay-Mar Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 4, 2005
    Hmmmm, Ok guys from now on I'm going to call RebelJediKnight88 Burt, I know it's not his name but just like him I don't care. Seriously though Burt you should spell the young ladies name correctly, it's not only annoying but rude and an insult, you have been asked by Jairen and Elelith to sort it out and you've ignored them, just as you always do so here's a tip for you Burt, sort yourself and your attitude out or shut the #### up.

Oh yeah and while I'm here Burt remember that this isn't just your forum, the rest of us would like to use it from time to time without having to trawl through dozens of pointless and quite frankly imature posts from you.

Peace out !

19. rebeljediknight_88

Jun 15, 2005
    who cares if my grammar is incorrect! i spell isy like i spell it because thats the way i spell it! izzy is just too hard to remember especially as she is the only isy who doesn't spell it that way!
    isy and i have discussed this off the board and she continues to complain so from now on i shall call her Isidore (isy please correct that last name because i can't remember if it has an 'A' in it)
    and can i point out my replys were trying to stop isidore from going on and on! plus i didnt know that counted as spamming! i thought it was what this forum is meant for! = chatting!

20. Lord-Wiz

May 20, 2005
  21. rebeljediknight_88

Jun 15, 2005
  22. F16WarBird

Aug 5, 2004
    Bert, I'm too far away from you to do this myself. Please smack yourself repeatedly with a brick. Thanks! :)

23. elelith

elelith Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 17, 2005
    It is simple Dave. To prevent any future spamming problems, I shall simply ignore you when you spell my name wrong (any of them)

24. Lord-Wiz

May 20, 2005
  25. Stormtrooper_fan

Aug 23, 2003
    I think what the people are trying POLITELY to say is shut the **** up and stop posting pointless rambling because they are all sick and tired of it and the inane ramblings between yourself and your friend which shouldn't even be posted on this board in the first place.

Kthnxbye!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.