main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Rebellion #9: The Ahakista Gambit, part 4 (of 5)

Discussion in 'Literature' started by Rogue_Follower, May 8, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi_Master_Luc

Jedi_Master_Luc Jedi Youngling star 2

Jul 28, 2006
    Yeah that's a complaint i have about other comics. No need to go into too great a depth, y'all have already said it all. It's good to see.

Master Luc

2. Charlemagne19

Charlemagne19 Chosen One star 8

Jul 30, 2000
    But yes, what do you guys hope happens with the Hub?

I actually hope the victory is hollow to a certain extent.

Because, really, there's no way with allies like these that it can turn out to be good.

Don't you agree?

3. Darth_Shpydar

Darth_Shpydar Jedi Knight star 4

Oct 31, 2006
    Certainly. I think with the near destruction of much of Ahakista, no matter how successful Wyl and The Gang (tm) are, it'll be a heavy price.

Meanwhile, it's sort of a shame this issue came out when it did, as it's obviously been drastically overshadowed by Legacy #15; i think this has been the best issue in the story arc so far (and towards the top of Rebellion issues thus far as well, though i am partial to the previous arc, being a big Sunber fan).

Vader's brief appearances in this issue were awesome. Perfect depiction of OT-era Vader, IMO.

4. GrandAdmiralJello

GrandAdmiralJello Comms Admin ❉ Moderator Communitatis Litterarumque star 10 Staff Member Administrator

Nov 28, 2000
    My thoughts on the issue: Lord Vader is comin'....

:D

[quote=ThrawnRocks]
    I can't say no to a woman in an Imperial Officer's uniform ( [face_love] ), but she doesn't look [i]that[/i] hot :p
    [/quote]

Incorrect, sir. She is infinitely more attractive than any Rebel or Twi'lek character strictly for the uniform.

She also looks nothing like Bex, so the fact she's not a traitor makes that even more true.

[hr]

[quote=SephyCloneNo15][quote=GrandAdmiralJello][quote=SephyCloneNo15]I suppose anything with the title "Rebellion" would be distasteful, wouldn't it, Your Imperial Majesty?[/quote]

[/quote]

I'll take that as a yes, [i]your majesty[/i]*

*It's hard to convey in text alone, but that was totally meant to be that mocking tone of voice Han uses in reference to Leia, or to anyone in EaW.[/quote]

Awww how cute.

5. SephyCloneNo15

SephyCloneNo15 Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 9, 2005
    Ah, one can always expect a prompt response from a loyal servant of the emperor. Right on time.

6. GrandAdmiralJello

GrandAdmiralJello Comms Admin ❉ Moderator Communitatis Litterarumque star 10 Staff Member Administrator

Nov 28, 2000
    Response time is inversely proportional to the importance of the individual being responded to. :)

7. SephyCloneNo15

SephyCloneNo15 Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 9, 2005
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.