main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Full Series Rebels 2.01-2.02 - The Siege of Lothal - Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by Todd the Jedi , Apr 17, 2015.

1. Imperial Reject

Imperial Reject Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 6, 2012
    I got chills when Vader first appeared in this episode

and I loved the mind trick scene

Lando's droid there's just something funny about him I said "Of course that's Lando's droid" lol I bet he has a hidden compartment with Colt 45 in it

can't wait to see more of Vader in S2 hopefully he'll interact personally with the Inquisitor's instead of talking to them via hologram

2. Jedi Knight Fett

Jedi Knight Fett Chosen One star 10

Feb 18, 2014
    I have a feeling we won't see Vader tell the season final.

Anyway, Kanan and Ezra should have sensed Vader when he was about to attack the fleet and tell them to fly off.

3. DarthTalonx

DarthTalonx Jedi Master star 4

Nov 12, 2014
    This was a great episode. Vader's presence...a presence we have not felt since..

I thought the music, the visuals and the fighter scene were really fantastic. That end part with Ahsoka and Vader sensing each other, the little flick of the head by Vader...classic.

The only thing is..when the Ghost crew see Vader...though they might not know he was Anakin Skywalker or a former Jedi..or even a Sith Lord, do they not at least know his name?

From the OT and books, Vader is a public figure - the Emperor's right hand man - this was noted by Princess Leia in ANH and it seems widely acknowledged by the Imperial fleet/military who Vader is. So would they not know this is Lord Vader even if they did not know of his powers?

4. Jedi Knight Fett

Jedi Knight Fett Chosen One star 10

Feb 18, 2014
    The thing is I don't think they new his name as vader because at least for a while he Sheev did not have him in the spot light.

5. AndyLGR

AndyLGR Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 1, 2014
    I really enjoyed the vader scenes, especially when Ahsoka and Vader sensed each other. I was waiting for her to reveal it was a anakin. A great start to the series.