main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Full Series Rebels 4.05 - The Occupation - Discussion Thread (Spoilers Allowed)

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by Todd the Jedi , Oct 28, 2017.

1. Alpha-Red

Alpha-Red Chosen One star 7

Apr 25, 2004
    I feel like the Imperial occupation of Lothal really doesn't make any sense. Okay, so there's kyber crystals that the Empire wants...so pay Lothal a nice chunk of money for the rights to mine them. Pretty sure that'd be cheaper than stationing all those troops and Star Destroyers there and having to fight a costly counter-insurgent campaign. Also, there's no good reason why walkers and TIE Defenders need to be built on Lothal, so why not have the factories set up somewhere else where there's no rebel activity? Seems like the writers just want to show the Empire being evil for its own sake.

2. Shadowcatcher

Shadowcatcher Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 30, 2017
    I interpreted it as "How many Star Destroyers under your command have been lost? Yeah, I thought so, you're not touching this ship." sort of a deal.

3. Alpha-Red

Alpha-Red Chosen One star 7

Apr 25, 2004
    Well Hera was in charge, so if she intended for Rex to take command, well then you follow orders. Especially when you're the former enemy. Besides, if he had whined about it he'd only end up with an even more bruised ego.