main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Full Series Rebels 4.10 - Jedi Night - Discussion Thread (Spoilers Allowed)

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by Todd the Jedi , Feb 17, 2018.

1. Todd the Jedi

Todd the Jedi Mod and Loving Tyrant of SWTV, Lit, & Collecting star 6 Staff Member Manager

Oct 16, 2008
    Episode 4.10!!
    Jedi Night
    -------------------------------------

Discussion of New Episodes - Rules
    (1) One of the mods will post each week's episode thread a few days before it airs on Disney XD.

(2) Discussion in the actual episode thread will be limited to that specific episode, NOT future episodes; past episodes may be referenced.

(3) Rebels episodes air on Monday at 9:00 pm ET on Disney XD. Anyone who catches an episode streaming before then must use spoiler tags. After that folks will begin discussing their reviews and thoughts which will likely include spoilers. To anyone concerned about being spoiled before watching the episode it is your responsibility to avoid the thread until you have had your chance to view.

(4) Spoilers like character deaths, appearances, and major plot details must be spoiler tagged in the new episode thread prior to the episode television air date.

(5) Do not post any preview video clips from the individual episode in the episode threads.

(6) Official episode commentary may be posted in this episode thread.

(7) Do not discuss future episodes in here.

(8) Reviews will go in a separate thread for each episode.

[​IMG]

whostheBossk likes this.
  2. revan772

revan772 Jedi Master star 4

Aug 5, 2014
    Ohh the temptation... idk if I should just wait the next few days or spoil myself in these two threads... (even though we all probably know what is likely the biggest spoiler of this pair of episodes.)

3. DANNASUK

DANNASUK Force Ghost star 7

Nov 1, 2012
    I honestly thought it was already released, judging by the threads appearing. I got excited for no reason :(

Larsonator likes this.
  4. MandoArtist

MandoArtist Jedi Master star 4

Nov 12, 2015
    And so it begins.

5. JH24

JH24 Jedi Knight star 1

Feb 19, 2017
    Same for me. I want to watch these episodes blind but I always give in to the temptation looking at these threads to see the first reactions.

Part of me would love to wait until after March 5th so I could watch all the episodes but knowing myself I'll probably give in at some point.

Last edited: Feb 18, 2018
  6. Todd the Jedi

Todd the Jedi Mod and Loving Tyrant of SWTV, Lit, & Collecting star 6 Staff Member Manager

Oct 16, 2008
    Read the rules dummy. :p

7. DANNASUK

DANNASUK Force Ghost star 7

Nov 1, 2012
    The false excitement restricted my ability to read *sniffs*

8. Jedi Knight Fett

Jedi Knight Fett Chosen One star 10

Feb 18, 2014
    The start of the end.

MandoArtist likes this.
  9. Darth Wookiee

Darth Wookiee Jedi Master star 3

Nov 29, 2013
    So since the Disney XD app got messed up, does everyone have to wait until it airs?

10. SyndicThrass

SyndicThrass Jedi Grand Master star 4

Sep 25, 2016
    That's my understanding

11. Ancient Whills

Ancient Whills Force Ghost star 6

Jun 12, 2011
    http://www.starwars.com/news/the-final-episodes-of-star-wars-rebels-begin-february-19-on-disney-xd
    To avoid spoilers and allow fans to experience the episodes together during each telecast, new episodes will be available on VOD and digital platforms the day after their linear premieres. You can catch all previously-aired Star Wars Rebels episodes from Season Four on the DisneyNOW App.

12. SienneRe

SienneRe Jedi Master star 2

Mar 23, 2016
    Wait a minute, so the rest of the world has to wait one day longer? How is this going to prevent any spoilers?!

oh wait no reason to panic: Premiere telecasts of “Jedi Night” (9:00 p.m. EST) and “DUME” (9:30 p.m. EST) on Disney XD and will be released on the DisneyNOW App (DisneyNOW.com) at 10:00 p.m. EST.

Last edited: Feb 19, 2018
  13. Tassy

Tassy Jedi Youngling

Nov 8, 2017
    Yes, which is also only accessible from the US and therefore is useless.

14. revan772

revan772 Jedi Master star 4

Aug 5, 2014
    I am hype for these episodes! Does anyone have any off the wall speculation or anything for these episodes? (Not anything that could be a spoiler, or nothing obvious lol.)

I think it would be cool to get Thrawn taken out of the series in these two episodes. Maybe he accomplishes a task
    like taking out a certain Jedi
    and gets told he did good, but there is no longer a need for his project, so he gets to go bye bye.

Or even have Zeb and Ruhk fight, which would be really fun to watch.

Maybe a hint of Ahsoka, Rex, or any of those characters to foreshadow what is coming up?

I am just excited and cannot wait to watch these. :D

15. Jedi Knight Fett

Feb 18, 2014
    A very good two-parter.

So the illusions to Kanan's death were a bit on the nose, but it is what it is.

Thrawn decided to leave right when the action started.

Kanan dies and gets disintegrated, but his lightsaber survives?

Everyone has small mini-arcs in this episode and I really liked that.

Kanan is officially apart of Hera's space family.

Its sad to see him go, but he went out like a badass.

16. Darth_Accipiter

Darth_Accipiter Force Ghost star 5

Feb 2, 2015
    No Star Wars medium has ever made me cry. This was a first, tears were shed this episode.

17. Jedi Knight Fett

Feb 18, 2014
    So was that Wolf Kanan or no?

revan772 likes this.
  18. Chris0013

Chris0013 Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 21, 2014
    Right in the feels!!!!

Lost fighting Ruhk on the building.

Last edited: Feb 19, 2018
    revan772 likes this.
  19. Jedi Knight Fett

Feb 18, 2014
    Right, Thanks for reminding me.

20. cubman987

cubman987 Friendly Neighborhood Saga/Music/Fun & Games Mod star 7 Staff Member Manager

Nov 7, 2014
    Oh man that really tugged at the old heart strings. Even though it was expected it still got to me.....and I really liked the way it went down. Great episode.

21. Darth Pipes

Darth Pipes Jedi Grand Master star 5

Oct 12, 1999
    Great episode, definitely very emotional. I knew this was coming but still, it's rough.

I loved the musical score for this episode, along with the Lothal sunset animation.

V-2 likes this.
  22. Ahsoka's Tano

Ahsoka's Tano Force Ghost star 7

Oct 28, 2014
    It was two good episodes. There's no "grading" threads yet; but I'd probably give them each a 7 or 8. I'll miss the chemistry between Hera and Kanan.

23. Jedi Knight Fett

Feb 18, 2014
    Also the logo for the episode was really ominous

24. Ahsoka's Tano

Ahsoka's Tano Force Ghost star 7

Oct 28, 2014
    One thing I was wondering, how come the Governor didn't just order the walker to shoot the shuttle instead of the fuel tank? It was like she wanted to destroy everything there deliberately.

Ridley Solo likes this.
  25. Chris0013

Chris0013 Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 21, 2014
    mixed message...OK to kill stormies as they are faceless with bombs and blowing up their ships and throwing them off buildings...but can't send Ruhk's dead body back as a message.

V-2, Vialco, Rennzwerg and 4 others like this.