main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Full Series Rebels wasn't bad then the haters wanted people to belived

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by Fallen Jedi Master, Jul 20, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fallen Jedi Master

Fallen Jedi Master Jedi Master star 4

Apr 13, 2017
    So now that Rebels has been over for a while and the clone wars is coming back for a 12 episode season next year. I am really scared that people where froget Rebels and won't help with Rebels haters still being mean to it even after the clone wars coming back.
    What i am staying is how people treated Rebels were offer they were being trolls complaning about the animation when it wasn't bad at all. Saying it was childish even throw there were planty of dark moments, people ended up dieing and it broght back thrawn.
    The Inquisitors were cool and interesting.
    Ashoka, Rex Hondo and many other characters from clone wars appeared.
    Really the 9nly reason i feel haters hated it becuase clone wars was cancelled so they deacided to be offer tp the new show
    And even after the clone wars is coming back people are still bashing it acting like it was garbage when it wasn't
    With how some of the fans were acting i am kind have conflicted to cheer with them when it was annonce that clone wars was coming back for 12 episode season, i honesty feel like they don't deserve it for being so rude to Rebels
    Rebels i enjoyed and i enjoyed the clone wars, i was just upset that fans would be rude to Rebels and wouldn't be respectful to the fans of rebels
    Also what i am worried now that the clone wars will be back people will froget Rebels and the impact it gave us.

I wasn't teying to be rude or make a rant i just don't what people to froget rebels

Last edited: Jul 20, 2018
    Master_Rebado likes this.
  2. Todd the Jedi

Todd the Jedi Mod and Loving Tyrant of SWTV, Lit, & Collecting star 6 Staff Member Manager

Oct 16, 2008
    See the giant banner at the top of the forum; this falls squarely under the sort of debates not allowed here.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.