main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga Reconnection - Dear Diary 2010 - Updated 2/5/2010

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by KotORBF2Female_Revan, Jan 8, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KotORBF2Female_Revan

KotORBF2Female_Revan Jedi Knight star 5

Feb 21, 2009
    Title: Reconnection
    Characters: OCs
    Notes: Done for Dear Diary 2010 Challenge. Title used to be "A Futile Quest". OCs not belonging to me are used with permission.
    Star Wars doesn't belong to me. Don't kill me.

Entry 1: A Disturbance in the Force

For some reason, I've never left Coruscant. Maybe it's just because I'm a new padawan. Or maybe...maybe there's something out there that the Jedi don't want me to find. Maybe it's...the thing.

You probably don't know about the thing. Maybe I'm the only one who knows it.

I've known it for as long as I can remember, and ever since I became a padawan (although that was only a couple of weeks ago), its presence has felt closer than ever before.

"But what is it?" you probably ask. I don't know exactly what it is, but I would describe it as an...octopus in the Force. It reaches out to me, and I can feel it in the Force, trying to grab hold of me with its tentacles, yet it shrouds itself in its own ink.

Now that I have that explained, I guess I should tell you why I'm writing this. I'm going to write down all the strange occurences in my life, and see if I can figure out what this Force octopus is, and what it wants with me.[/color]

2. KotORBF2Female_Revan

KotORBF2Female_Revan Jedi Knight star 5

Feb 21, 2009
    Ok, I highly doubt that anyone even gives a damn about this fic, but this is for a challenge, so I have to update before this gets dropped out.
    By the way, darthhelinith, if you're reading this fic, I apologise if the characterisation of your somewhat indirectly mentioned character seems OOC.
    And for all, I apologise if this update seems to lack logic. [face_laugh]

BTW, this was done for the January Mini-Challenge, which was "An unexpected call".

Entry 2: An Unknown Caller

I didn't know the caller, and she probably didn't know me...or, at least, I hope she didn't.

Some lady called, looking for her daughter Ariadne. I know she couldn't be my mother. The masters always told me that my parents had abandoned me when I was very young.

Somehow, I get the feeling that she's got something to do with the Force octopus. If you just read my transcript-thing of the conversation, maybe you'll see why...

(My comlink beeps. I pick it up.)
    Me: Yes, Master?
    Caller: I am not your Master. Are you Ariadne?
    Me: Um...yes.
    Caller (all teary): My daughter!
    Me: Your daughter? Miss, I think you got the wrong number. I?m pretty sure that I am not the Ariadne you?re looking for.
    (I hang up.)

How could she know my comlink number? Assuming that she knew beforehand, I mean. After all, I don?t exactly just give out my number to random people.

Maybe she?s this ?Force octopus? thing?hopefully not?[/color]

3. LittleMissNightsaber

LittleMissNightsaber Jedi Youngling star 3

May 2, 2009
    Force octopus? (Thinks FOTJ)

So you're using Ariadne in a fic. Very interesting. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.