main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Red Dragon School of Martial Arts - Jan 14 - 5pm-9pm

Discussion in 'Buffalo, NY' started by Otto_den_Ktulu, Dec 22, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Otto_den_Ktulu

Otto_den_Ktulu North Ridge Event Coordinator star 5

Jan 19, 2002
    Thank you! I will give the client your contact info.

2. VideoPrince

VideoPrince North Ridge Treasurers / Diplomat star 4

May 31, 2002
    Happened to be in that area Thursday, so stopped by to scope out area and talk with the manager.
    RED DRAGON is in the McKinley Mall, close to SEARS and the SPCA Kitty Rescue facility.
    There is a dedicated mall entrance to the left of BED, BATH and BEYOND that goes through no store and deposits you almost in front of RED DRAGON.
    The open house runs from 5:00 to 9:00, but we are only expected for an hour or so, depending upon crowds and enthusiasm.
    We will arrive anytime after 4:00, and be ready to go on 5:00 or when sufficient people have amassed.
    They only had a few sketchy ideas of activities, and were very receptive to our standard interactive demo, so we will probably do that.

We will eat at the Mall Food Court, coming from the previous event, so anyone participating can join us. Times for that unknown.

3. TFS

TFS Jedi Knight star 3

Jul 5, 2015
    Opinion wanted: I planned to costume as Rogue One SpecForces trooper. Given that the components include military-style items (WWII type helmet, grenade/flak jacket, dark green Russian fatigues, blaster rifle, etc etc)... would you advise not wearing this at a Mall event such as this?

4. VideoPrince

VideoPrince North Ridge Treasurers / Diplomat star 4

May 31, 2002
    IMPORTANT:
    This event has been CANCELLED for 1/14.
    SEE NEW THREAD for details and rescheduling options.

5. BigDanLevitan

BigDanLevitan Jedi Master star 5

Jun 26, 2005
    I am out for this too. I'm sorry for the late response

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.