main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Non Star Wars Red Hood Cosplay?

Discussion in 'Costuming and Props' started by Kran Starborn, Aug 15, 2013.

1. Kran Starborn

Kran Starborn Jedi Knight star 4

Jul 19, 2013
    I wanna do a Red Hood from Batman cosplay but need some help on a few things to get it together. Here is the version of Red Hood I wanna cosplay as and its the version from Red Hood & the Outlaws: http://static.comicvine.com/uploads...035585-red_hood_by_lucianovecchio-d4ciug1.jpg

I would post the image but its its a bit big and would make this thread seem huger then it is. Anyways I already have a brown jacket that is similiar to his and I could find some toy guns to use as the gun props along with the belt and holsters for the guns, the pants and the boots. But two things I feel I would have the most problem putting together where it really feels like a Red Hood cosplay is the red hood helmet and the red hood body armor with his red hood symbol on it. Any suggestions on what exactly I could do or where I could get either one of those things?

2. Miana Kenobi

Miana Kenobi Admin Emeritus star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Apr 5, 2000
    It really depends on what route and medium you want to use. As it's based on a drawing, it's completely up to you if you want it all to be fabric, a mix of fabric and foam, fiberglass, syntra, etc.