main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

V.C, CA Relay for Life

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Gizmosrealm, Apr 28, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gizmosrealm

Gizmosrealm Jedi Knight star 1

Jan 22, 2007
    Alright friends, I am part of a team that will be walking in the "Relay for Life" next month at Buena High School. We are currently looking for donations to help us reach our goal. You can click on my "Relay for Life" box on my Facebook Page here on my page to donate, or you can send me a message and let me know. Also, if you are interested in walking with us, let me know.

2. Gizmosrealm

Jan 22, 2007
    Also, our team's theme this year is "You're My Super Hero." As such, we will be having a "take a picture with a super hero" booth to help raise additional funds at the event. So, if anyone is willing to volunteer your time to come dressed up like a super hero or villain, star wars character, or comic book character; please let me know. I need people (preferably with costumes) who are willing to do this. The date is Saturday, May 15th.

3. Gizmosrealm

Jan 22, 2007
    If you don't have your own costume, but are willing to dress up if I provide you one, please let me know and I will see what I can do. I already have at least one Superman lined up.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.