main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Before - Legends Remembrance (JA: Obi, Qui, Siri, AU) Updated 4/7!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by jedidas3, Jan 24, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gkilkenny

Gkilkenny Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 27, 2004

Nooooo!!:_| What a cliff hanger, you love to torture us, and you do such a brilliant job.=D=

I hope Cordo has an escape route organised because they are going to need it.
    I cannot imagine the crowd wanting to let their main attraction leave, and the warden will put up a fight as well.[face_worried]

=D= =D=

2. bek

bek Jedi Master star 4

Jul 20, 2005
    The Jedi Master now understood what Siri had meant as he found himself on the ground. Obi-Wan was straddling his chest, preparing to deliver a sharp blow to his face. Qui-Gon did not have time to consider what had happened to make his Padawan into a cold blooded killer. The only thing on his mind was staying alive and not hurting Obi-Wan.

Okay, this is where the loop hole that couldn't be confirmed will come into play...right? o_O [face_praying]

I'm glad Siri will soon be reunited with her master; I just hope they all get out of this in one piece. :)

...speaking of updating...(hint, hint..."Not Myself"...hint...hint)

I'm actually working on the next chapter for 'Not Myself', but it's in pieces at this point and has to be put together into a post. Hopefully I'll get to work on it this weekend. ;)

3. Quigonjecca

Quigonjecca Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 2, 2007
    I sure hope RL doesn't get in the way because that was another CRUEL CLIFFHANGER! ACK! What are you doing to me? I NEED to know what happens.

Oh this is awesome! I very rarely follow fanfic all the way through to the end, but this one keeps me glued to the edge of my seat!!! Wow! That was awesome!

Once again, please don't keep us suspended for too long!
    -Jecca

4. wolf_kenobi

wolf_kenobi Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 6, 2007
    [face_hypnotized][face_hypnotized][face_hypnotized]

Ouch. Poor Qui-Gon. :_| How horrible for him to have to fight his own apprentice, knowing that Obi-Wan will show no mercy. I hope that Qui can find a way to get through the lies that have been planted in Obi-Wan's brain and get them all out of there, but it doesn't seem likely. [face_worried]

At least it looks like Adi will be able to rescue Siri... I hope.[face_praying]

Please post again soon- this cliff hanger is killing me!

Excellent job with this post!=D=

5. callista_gseran

callista_gseran Jedi Youngling star 1

May 23, 2006
    I agree, evil cliffie!

6. Cole_Kenobi

Cole_Kenobi Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 17, 2005
    *Shakes head* Nooo, cliffhangers are an evil concoction. Ahah.

I doubt if I can wait another week until the next post, I've got to know what happens!

Poor Qui, and Adi's not going to be there to save him with a Forch push like she did for Siri, I've got a feeling this fight is going to get bloody. [face_worried]

Awesome, splendid update. Superb job! Love this story!

7. Bastet

Bastet Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 30, 1999
    :_| Like everyone else has said, that was an evil cliffie!!! [face_devil]

I'm glad Siri and Adi are about to be reunited, or at least I hope they are! [face_worried]

But now at least Qui-Gon can't deny the truth any longer! :_| Even if Qui can somehow manage to subdue Obi, how are they going to get out of there?! [face_worried] :_|

I really love this story, jedidas, you really are a terrific writer! :D And us readers really appreciate your regular updates, they always make my day! [face_dancing] And of course, as always, I can't wait for more! [face_love] :D

8. Meredith_Kenobi

Meredith_Kenobi Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 20, 2005
    I'm worried for Adi...what if she's intercepted before she reaches Siri?

And as for Qui and Obi...RAWRG! *rips hair out in worry and anticipation* What's gonna happen next?!

9. silverfighter

silverfighter Jedi Knight star 4

Apr 28, 2007
    First part I missed (sorry! :( ):

((sniffle)) Oh my stars, poor Qui-Gon, poor Adi, poor Siri. I am REALLY hoping that something will happen, Obi-Wan will realize that Qui-Gon wants to help him, and will be whisked off to the Temple and get better. But I'm guessing that won't happen. :(

Second part:

That horrible Warden guy, planting ideas such as those in Obi-Wan's head. I wonder if the Warden's Force sensitive... [face_thinking]

Qui-Gon didn't listen to Siri! Now he's in some serious trouble. That was a bad place to leave it. :p

Good two updates, I'll try to post replies faster from now on. :)

~Silverfighter

10. all_othr_nams_tkn

all_othr_nams_tkn Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 25, 2007
    can you add me to the pm list please?

11. KELIA

KELIA Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 26, 2005
    Maybe I'm must being paranoid, but I'm starting to get a little suspicious of how cooperative Cordo is being.

[face_worried] [face_worried] [face_worried]

Qui, Qui, Qui - you should have listened when Siri told you not to call Obi-Wan by his name

[face_shame_on_you] [face_shame_on_you] [face_shame_on_you] [face_shame_on_you]

I do admire how he kept his composure, though.

Now I just hope he'll be able to reach Obi.

Great update

=D= =D= =D= =D=

12. obsessedwithSW

obsessedwithSW Jedi Master star 4

May 24, 2005
    The Jedi Master now understood what Siri had meant as he found himself on the ground. Obi-Wan was straddling his chest, preparing to deliver a sharp blow to his face. Qui-Gon did not have time to consider what had happened to make his Padawan into a cold blooded killer. The only thing on his mind was staying alive and not hurting Obi-Wan.

I think this will be a bigger problem then he realizes. Wonderful post your master will be proud.

13. jedidas3

jedidas3 Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 25, 2007
    Valairy_Scot: Ack - what are you doing to me! Qui better find a way to get through to "Ben" without killing one or the both of them.

Qui better think fast...time is running out! Sorry about the evil cliffie...[face_devil] As always, thanks for your continued support. [:D]

Gilkenny: Nooooo!! What a cliff hanger, you love to torture us, and you do such a brilliant job.

Thank you so much. [face_blush]

I hope Cordo has an escape route organised because they are going to need it.

Cordo knows a lot about the prison...the Jedi are going to find that he will come in handy.

bek: Okay, this is where the loop hole that couldn't be confirmed will come into play...right?

You might want to keep praying...

I'm actually working on the next chapter for 'Not Myself', but it's in pieces at this point and has to be put together into a post. Hopefully I'll get to work on it this weekend.

[face_dancing] Yeah...I can't wait to read it.

Quigonjecca: I sure hope RL doesn't get in the way because that was another CRUEL CLIFFHANGER! ACK! What are you doing to me? I NEED to know what happens.

I've got another post coming your way!

Oh this is awesome! I very rarely follow fanfic all the way through to the end, but this one keeps me glued to the edge of my seat!!! Wow! That was awesome!

I'm honored that you think so highly of my fanfic.[face_blush]

wolf_kenobi: At least it looks like Adi will be able to rescue Siri... I hope.

You'll get your wish on that.

Please post again soon- this cliff hanger is killing me!

Next post coming right up!:D

callista_gseran: Sorry about the cliffie...I don't know if the next one is much better. ;)

Cole_Kenobi: Poor Qui, and Adi's not going to be there to save him with a Forch push like she did for Siri, I've got a feeling this fight is going to get bloody.

You're probably right.

Awesome, splendid update. Superb job! Love this story!

[face_blush] Thank you for your kind words. I'm so glad that you like this story.

Bastet: But now at least Qui-Gon can't deny the truth any longer! Even if Qui can somehow manage to subdue Obi, how are they going to get out of there?!

That remains to be seen. Thank you so much for your kind words. [:D] I can't begin to tell you how much they mean to me.

Meredith_Kenobi: You're not going to have to wait too long to find out what happens next.

silverfighter: Oh my stars, poor Qui-Gon, poor Adi, poor Siri. I am REALLY hoping that something will happen, Obi-Wan will realize that Qui-Gon wants to help him, and will be whisked off to the Temple and get better. But I'm guessing that won't happen.

I can pretty much assure you that's not going to happen.

Qui-Gon didn't listen to Siri! Now he's in some serious trouble. That was a bad place to leave it.

Good two updates, I'll try to post replies faster from now on.

Sorry about that...and don't worry about replying faster. I know how RL can be. Thanks for reading. [:D]

all_othr_nams_tkn: I'd be happy to. Thanks for asking.

KELIA: Maybe I'm must being paranoid, but I'm starting to get a little suspicious of how cooperative Cordo is being.

Cordo always has his own agenda. [face_thinking] Thank you so much for the kind words. I'm glad you enjoyed it.

obsessedwithSW: I think this will be a bigger problem then he realizes. Wonderful post your master will be proud.

Most definitely. Thanks for the vote of confidence. I hope that I always make my Master proud. She's the greatest!

I realized that I left you all with quite an evil cliffie on Friday, so I went ahead and got the next post ready. I hope that you enjoy it. Thank you all for reading.[:D]

Part 11

He didn?t think it was possible that he could hate Qui-Gon Jinn any more th

14. KELIA

KELIA Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 26, 2005
    Thank the Force Adi was able to get her lightsaber to Qui-Gon.

Now maybe he'll stand a chance.

If Obi-Wan is still reachable that is

[face_worried] [face_worried] [face_worried] [face_worried]

15. silverfighter

silverfighter Jedi Knight star 4

Apr 28, 2007
    Okay, yet another cliffhanger. You seem to be good at those. :p

So now that Qui-Gon has found his apprentice, and seen what he is capable of... For starters would Obi-Wan even be allowed back into the Jedi Order, and would Qui-Gon take him back (if he survives)? You're doing a really good job with this story.

Thanks for the PM. :D

~Silverfighter

16. Valairy Scot

Valairy Scot Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 16, 2005
    I just hope that Qui-Gon is able to save Obi-Wan physically, then mentally as well.

Of course it would be hard for the Jedi to take Obi-Wan back, but with the understanding of the Force they would have to realize he was brainwashed and accept him back. If they cannot, they're not Jedi.

So say I.

What a terrible position for Qui-Gon to be in though, and how hard for Obi-Wan if he recovers who he is.

A truly heartwrenching story for all parties involved - and your readers.

17. calimora

calimora Jedi Youngling

Nov 3, 2007
    This is almost as much of a cliffie as the last post.

18. Quigonjecca

Quigonjecca Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 2, 2007
    Oh Queen of Evil Cliffies, you once again leave your loyal subjects with... well, a cliffhanger. :p

I wonder, if Obi-Wan and Qui both make it out alive, what will happen to Obi? Obviously, he can't go back to the Jedi, and the Council won't let Dark Force-user run around. I just hope they don't do anything they'll regret...

Awesome update. Can't wait to see what happens next!

19. Cole_Kenobi

Cole_Kenobi Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 17, 2005
    Aw, thank you, thank you! What an awesome update!

So glad Adi has Siri safe and seems to have at the moment the situation under control.

Aw, I absolutely love how Qui-gon is taking this, he's honesty about never being disappointed in Obi-wan, and all that. Loved that he didn't reach for the saber to begin with, but he will have to do what he must and hopefully get them both out alive.

Such a splendid update! Greatly enjoyed it!

20. dianethx

dianethx Jedi Grand Master star 6

Mar 1, 2002
    Great job, Padawan. I really liked the way you did the fight scene and also the way Obi-Wan and Qui-Gon are arguing with each other. Poor Qui-Gon, having to hurt Obi-Wan in order to get him to stop fighting.

Ah, another evil cliffie!

21. Bastet

Bastet Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 30, 1999
    That was an awesome update, as usual! [face_love] :D

I'm so glad Adi and Siri are together again! [face_love]

Poor Qui-Gon, having to face all that anger in Obi-Wan. :(
    After the boy had spit in his face and told him that he hated him, a realization dawned upon Qui-Gon Jinn. This was not his apprentice; Mangan had been right and this young man was a cold blooded killer. :_|

I hope all of them get out alive! [face_praying] Qui-Gon needs to fix his padawan! If he can... [face_worried] :_|

I can't wait for more! :D

22. LilyHobbitJedi

LilyHobbitJedi Jedi Knight star 5

Aug 29, 2005
    The Jedi Master somehow doubted that in this situation that there would be no victor in this encounter. Someone would walk away a loser and someone probably wouldn?t walk away at all.

Whoa...crazy cliffhanger. That last line sounds very ominous and I can't wait to see what happens. I really hope Qui-Gon is able to reach Obi-Wan, but I'm worried he won't. [face_worried]

Great update! =D= =D=

23. ratna

ratna Jedi Knight star 4

Mar 1, 2007
    Man, everybody's got themselves painted into a corner, here. I can't imagine how this can end except sadly.... Luckily it's not MY job to do that imagining!!:p

Will wait with baited breath for the next installment.

24. bek

bek Jedi Master star 4

Jul 20, 2005
    I'm glad Adi and Siri are safe, for the time being.

At least everyone has a fighting chance now. [face_worried]

Anxiously awaiting next post. :)

25. jedidas3

jedidas3 Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 25, 2007
    KELIA: Thank the Force Adi was able to get her lightsaber to Qui-Gon.

Now maybe he'll stand a chance.

If Obi-Wan is still reachable that is

That will be the question that will have to be determined.

silverfighter: Okay, yet another cliffhanger. You seem to be good at those.

Sorry about that--well kind of sorry. :p Most of the time, they aren't intentional. It's just where the story seems to naturally break.

So now that Qui-Gon has found his apprentice, and seen what he is capable of... For starters would Obi-Wan even be allowed back into the Jedi Order, and would Qui-Gon take him back (if he survives)? You're doing a really good job with this story.

Thanks for the PM.

So many questions...and I can't answer them yet. Thank you so much for your kind words and you're more than welcome for the PM! :D

Valairy_Scot: Of course it would be hard for the Jedi to take Obi-Wan back, but with the understanding of the Force they would have to realize he was brainwashed and accept him back. If they cannot, they're not Jedi.

So say I.

You have a very valid point. But of course, it is going to be difficult for everyone to deal with all that has happened. You didn't think I would make it easy, did you?;)

What a terrible position for Qui-Gon to be in though, and how hard for Obi-Wan if he recovers who he is.

Qui-Gon will need a lot of hugs! I'm sure that I'll have a few volunteers.:D

A truly heartwrenching story for all parties involved - and your readers.

What a compliment from the queen of heartwrenching! ;)

calimora: This is almost as much of a cliffie as the last post.

[face_laugh] Sorry about that. I'll try and do better. ;)

Quigonjecca: Oh Queen of Evil Cliffies, you once again leave your loyal subjects with... well, a cliffhanger.

Queen of Evil Cliffies? [face_blush] [face_laugh] Thanks for the compliment, but there are others greater than I.

I wonder, if Obi-Wan and Qui both make it out alive, what will happen to Obi? Obviously, he can't go back to the Jedi, and the Council won't let Dark Force-user run around. I just hope they don't do anything they'll regret...

Me too...:D

Cole_Kenobi: Aw, I absolutely love how Qui-gon is taking this, he's honesty about never being disappointed in Obi-wan, and all that. Loved that he didn't reach for the saber to begin with, but he will have to do what he must and hopefully get them both out alive.

Right now, that is Qui-Gon's main concern. Thank you so much for your kind words of encouragement. [:D]

dianethx: Thank you so much, Master. [face_blush] Thank you for your suggestions on this part. I really appreciate them! [:D]

Bastet: I'm so glad that you enjoyed the update. I really appreciate your kind words. [:D]

LilyHobbitJedi: That last line sounds very ominous and I can't wait to see what happens. I really hope Qui-Gon is able to reach Obi-Wan, but I'm worried he won't.

It will probably be one of the most difficult tasks that Qui-Gon could face. [face_worried] Thanks so much for reading and your support.

ratna: Man, everybody's got themselves painted into a corner, here. I can't imagine how this can end except sadly.... Luckily it's not MY job to do that imagining!!

[face_laugh] Gee...thanks. Of course, I don't mind people trying to guess what's going to happen. It's kind of fun! Thanks for reading.

bek: At least everyone has a fighting chance now.

Would it encourage you to know that the odds will improve? Thank you so much for reading. It means so much to me.

I tried very hard to get another post up before the weekend, but RL got very busy this week. Anyway, the post is finished, but this is one part that I didn't want to post without my Master going through it. I want to make sure everyth

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.