main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga Reporting Live--a year's journal of an undercover reporter in the Alliance--Updated finally!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by DarthIshtar, Jan 1, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ewok-Kenobi

Ewok-Kenobi Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 11, 2006
    sigh. delete it.

cheers.

2. DarthIshtar

DarthIshtar Chosen One star 10

Mar 26, 2001
    DAY...When is it?

Good gods, I forgot to bring this on the mission and ended up being away for a month. Calculations later. I had to go on a mission that was mostly military and partially diplomatic and we got stuck there for a month. The good news is that one of our contacts works for a newscast and has offered to publish my work freelance "if survive the year." He gave me an advance when I left the world and I'll be using it for future bribes and dates.

The bad news is that Hobbie has started to lose interest. Of course, that's expected after a month's absence, but it hurts a bit all the same. We're kindredly morose spirits, after all. I'll try and repair things, since he was gone for most of the month, too, and we'll see how that goes.

There's still no word on Skywalker, Solo or Organa. The officers are trying to keep up morale in case they are, in fact, among the dearly departed (dead or deserting). The fact that there are some battles being won goes a long ways towards accomplishing that goal, but most people wish that the 'dream team' were around to enjoy those victories as well.

3. Tatooine_Ghost

Tatooine_Ghost Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 24, 2006
    loved it, mostly mooning Darth Vader, Ish, could you please add me to the pm list?

4. Noelie

Noelie Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 11, 2005
    Gee.. kind of him to publish if she survives.

I hope she can work out something with Hobbie since their ditance makes her sad.

5. Arcalian

Arcalian Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 13, 2005
    Great to see you back!!!!!!![face_peace]

I guess she's resigned to the Rebellion now that she's got a contract, or is it just that she's not trying to think about it ni the rush of things?

And I want on that PM list too!

6. alhana_antilles

alhana_antilles Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 16, 2002
    The bad news is that Hobbie has started to lose interest. Of course, that's expected after a month's absence, but it hurts a bit all the same. We're kindredly morose spirits, after all. I'll try and repair things, since he was gone for most of the month, too, and we'll see how that goes.

I hope they get closer. I liked seeing her with Hobbie.

I also like the (personal) narrative of this diary challenge. Your character is very interesting, and this a great way to learn more about her. I'm glad you chose to do the diary challenge.

7. Laine_Snowtrekker

Laine_Snowtrekker Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jul 8, 2003
    Yeah! A post!

I really like your OC, Ish. If you send PMs, please add me.

8. Arcalian

Mar 13, 2005
  9. Arcalian

Mar 13, 2005
    Please, let's have more of this.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.