main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Rocky M, NC Resident Halo: Whispers

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by Shindo_Windu, Dec 15, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sunafar

Sunafar Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 29, 2005
    Well give me a gun... like... one from Unreal (which I have decided to be the funnest multiplayer FPS)

2. Shindo_Windu

Shindo_Windu Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 21, 2004
    The airport was quiet...
    It was rather windy, but a moderate 75 degrees.
    Shindo stood there, in front of his best friend, watching...wondering...plotting.
    He thought to himself, "Perhaps I should see if his loyalties lie with me...I'm sure he'll go along with my cause, but then again, his own personal convictions are very strong as well." "I'll have to just test his worth."

Jon and Jill watched Chris carefully, not sure what his intentions are.
    "Shindo, just--come home with us, man." Jon wasn't entirely sure how to put it, but he wanted his friend back.
    Shindo replied, "Afraid I can't go back with you, Bro." "I have things I have to do here first." "I have a new way of life now, and it doesn't really involve you...sorry." "Leave me to my own devices--and you have a good life with Jill--stay out of my affairs."
    And of course Jon snapped back, "No..!" "You're going through something right now, all alone...I'm not gonna let you do something stupid!"
    Shindo turned his back on Jon, "It's the solitude that makes me that much stronger...it's a alot easier battling the demons within without having to worry about anyone else."
    Jon shook his head, "Shindo..."
    Jill had an angry look on her face, and just bawled up her fists...and lunged at Chris with the quickness!
    Shindo could hear her feet leaving the asphault----and sidestepped her strike. Jill stopped and went for a backfist. Shindo caught it with his left hand...and looked at Jon, "Call her off." "Didn't I just say to stay out of my affairs??"
    Jon yelled out, "Jill!"
    She was furious, and wasn't hearing anything from anybody. She went for a boot kick--and connected to Shindo's groin area!
    That was enough to send him staggering momentarily, and Jill knelt down, and connected with a nasty uppercut to the face of the Lone Wolf. Shindo went staggering backwards, still able to maintain footing.
    Now HE was pissed. His glasses were broken in the uppercut, and he threw them to the ground...not looking happy at all. He flew forward, and Jill barely registered his attacks--A low fist to her gut, and proceeded to follow up with a devastating powerbomb...but stopped in the pickup position...and threw her off. She landed alright, but was reeling from the kindey shot.
    Jon's anger reached its maximum--someone had struck his wife, and it was his best friend. At the moment, he sought no other option but to go toe to toe with the one he knew for so long.....
    "Shindo, I love you like a brother, but today--you've made a critical error, my friend." "No one hits my WIFE!!"
    Chris said with a laugh, "Then come!!" "Teach me a lesson, "Kazuma!!"
    With that, the two took fighting stances...and prepared for a showdown! :mad:

3. Drakkor_Knightmoon

Drakkor_Knightmoon Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 22, 2004
    ABOUT BLOODY TIME!!!! lol man.

4. Shindo_Windu

Mar 21, 2004
    Yeah, I'm back in business.

5. Kazuma_Kuahara

Kazuma_Kuahara Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 22, 2004
    ~and then we see a wampa come waddling through the airport and fall out laughing~

or

~there is a sudden break out of nuclear war and we all melt away never exchaning blows~

or

~kazuma farts and knocks out the airport~

or

~ran out of ideas~

6. hybrid_ox

hybrid_ox Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 26, 2005
    or everyone in the world just relized they are mad..and starts to fight and kill each other and destroys the airport....all because they could'nt see there forheads.....lol

7. Lodreh

Lodreh Jedi Master star 4

Jul 2, 2002
    Shindo it's good to see you back on the boards.

Lod-Reh SaJon ~
    "If you seek knowledge and understanding look to the Force.
    If you seek pain and suffering look no further than me."

8. Shindo_Windu

Mar 21, 2004
    Thanks, bro. Glad to be back.

9. Shindo_Windu

Mar 21, 2004
    Blap blap blap blpa blap blap blap!*

That's the sound Two needlers make when fired at the same time. Daniel thought this was pretty nifty, so he decided--lots of ammo for Needlers.

Everyone was at Riff's crib getting the gear that once again was mystically there...

Kermon looked and sought out a rather Unique Weapon, something the guys were familiar with...an Energy Sword. He picked it up and swung it a few times--he liked it, so he kept it. He also picked up a magnum and some clips.

Riff got himself a sniper rifle(what a shocker), a few plasmas, and a Rocket launcher.

Eddie Wan grabbed a magnum and an SMG.
    Holder grabbed his trademark: The Shotgun, and a Magnum.
    Cam grabbed a sniper and a Rocket Launcher.
    Jake grabbed TWO SMG's and LOTS of ammo.

With the team assembling, a loud noise--a rumbling noise could be heard coming from the north, from a wooded area.
    The group looked towards the direction of the noise-and saw a big Scorpion Tank rhinoing through trees, making its way towards them, or it so appears.
    Not entirely sure what to do, Riff took some aim with a Sniper rifle, to make sure he could hit a target, if need be...
    But about 80 yards away, the Tank stopped...and the hatch soon opened--revealing--------
    The One and Only himself: Master Chief!
    The Cyborg Ass-Whooper came walking, walking with a purpose, and it was to show the human freedom fighters known as the Eastern Rim Outlanders just how to take it to some Covenant b***hes.

He approached, and everyone eased up. He spoke in his hard tone, "Glad to see you all here." "I hope you find the weapons--likeable."
    Jake looked at Master Chief, "Yeah, it's cool."
    Master Chief adressed them all, "Alright, listen up." "This ain't a social visit." "The covenant has decided to attack again--this time it seems they themselves have gotten a hold of the T-Virus and infected their own kind along with some unfortunate human specimens. It's gonna be a rough ride this time--a crossbreed of a Covenant race with the T-Virus can produce an unimagineable creature. In other words, this can be be some real serious ***t, guys. So, I came here myself to give you a hand." "I understand there are others like you--they will be joinin gup with us at a later date, but for now, get ready." "We're going on a field trip, kids."

Riff asked, "Where to, Master Chief?"
    MC looked behind him..."AssFragged, U.S.A."

10. Drakkor_Knightmoon

Apr 22, 2004
    hmmmm... Can Jake even hold a SMG what about two?!?!

11. Shindo_Windu

Mar 21, 2004
    Now, now children-lol

12. Kazuma_Kuahara

Apr 22, 2004
    i love it "AssFragged USA"

13. Shindo_Windu

Mar 21, 2004
    I've been lazy and busy.

14. Kazuma_Kuahara

Apr 22, 2004
  15. Drakkor_Knightmoon

Apr 22, 2004
    Yeah Your always lazy.

16. Shindo_Windu

Mar 21, 2004
    Yeah, that's why I joined the Navy and am going to the next hardest school next to Nukes. I get up everyday around 5 or so, and go run 3 miles all through the ******* beach...then go and sit in front of a computer screen for six hours busting ass and taking hard tests each and every day. Preparing our room for RANDOM room inspections, and running PFA's every other week, being on time everywhere I go....

Yeah, I'm just a no-good.

17. Kazuma_Kuahara

Apr 22, 2004
    keep ranting like that shindo and i'll poke you again...

18. Shindo_Windu

Mar 21, 2004
    The two friends rushed at each other, and engaged in a series of punches. Chris seemed to enjoy this playtime, and was cocky enough to block all of Jon's punches using one hand.
    Jon went to throw a left cross, and Chris leaned his head back and grabbed Jon's arm.
    "I think--I'll break it." He chuckled a bit but soon stopped as his shades tore off his face. Moemtarily stunned, he let go of Jon's arm and turned around to see-Jill...holding her 9mm. She grazed his face with a shot.

19. Shindo_Windu

Mar 21, 2004
    "Not wise...that was my favorite pair of shades, you stupid b***h." Chris started stalking towards her, but she didn't seemed too threatened. She spoke in a firm tone, "Stop, or I'll shoot again."
    Chris stopped in his tracks. "Okay, okay...why must you use such violence?" "Can't we all be civilized?" Jon laughed at that remark and replied, "That's some ***t." "Chris, we want to help you, man. Whatever Brian or whoever is doing we can stop him together, right?"

The man known as Shindo shut his eyes and spoke, "He's helped me into Supremacy." "How ungreatful would it be for me to go against him?" "Surely you know a thing or two about loyalty."
    Jon got a little angry, "Yeah, I do, and I thought YOU did." "This ISN'T you, Chris." "You were never the person to depend on others to obtain "power". And it's not like you to abandon your friends...I know you wanted to get away for our sake...but we can help you!" "I mean, look at you...you look a little different, but I know the Shindo I knew is still in there, and he'll always be in there." "Please..."

Shindo liked speeches, "Nice little speech....too bad no one was listening."
    And with those words, the "monster" flew towards Jill with frightening speed, and with instinct she let a shot off, and it landed into Shindo's chest. He yelled out but kept running, and grabbed her by the throat, and kept running--and jumped up in the air and came down with a crash, slamming Jill into the concrete canvas! "Ha, ha, ha...now I hope you see that I'm different, Kazuma."
    He turned around to see an enraged Jon...pissed beyond belief at seeing his newly wed wife get slammed into the concrete. "You son of a b***h!!"
    Jon ran with fleet-footed grace, and as he did, he jumped up in the air, and reached down into his sock for something...and pulled out what appeared to be a small wand, like a magician's tool--except for he snapped his wrist, and it extended, and he unscrewed the tip and the black casing came off, revealing a thin sharp blade.
    He landed on the floor, just a few feet from Chris. "Don't make me do this."
    Shindo looked impressed, but replied smartly, "Make you do what...hit the floor like your clumsy wife?" "She should watch where she steps." Jon's eyes tensed with anger and lunged forward, trying to stab his old friend. Shindo welcomed the blade and let is go deep into hsi abdomen, "Ye-e-e-a-a-h!" Shindo screamed out and reared back to slam both hands into Jon's head! Jon reeled back, and was stunned pretty badly. Chris pulled out the thin blade and tossed it ot the floor. "Nice...but we have to end this..." But he looked to the vehicle he rode in on---and decided--that today-he wouldn't end the play right yet..he walked past Jon, "We'll finish this later--and next time, give me more of a fight, yeah?"
    He walked past him, and get back in the Hummer..and drove away. Jon staggered over to his wife, and got his cell phone..."Damnit!"
    He thought he could get through to him, but it seems he wants a fight.

20. Shindo_Windu

Mar 21, 2004
    Holder, Eddie, Cam, Riff, Force(Kermon), and Daniel stood for a second.
    And Master Chief looked up, "Ahh, you were probably wondering how you plan to get around this time." "I thought some arial tactics would be suitable this time around, gentlemen."
    And a Huge supply ship came down and landed not too far from the group. A large set of doors opened, and several marines came storming down and took ranks behind Master Chief.
    MC nodded, "This, my real-life comrades, is your Ship now." "Call it what you want-and take care of it." "It does have weapons: Two high-powered laser cannons on the front, they have limited targeting however, and there's a nifty Proton cannon hidden in the ass part of the ship that can also double as some extra wanted speed if needed. Other than that, it'll be up to you to make sure it stays in one piece."
    Holder spoke up, "Where in the Hell are we going to be taking this thing?" Master Chief looked up..."They have lookouts high up." "I'm going to need you to take care of them." "Calculations determine there are five ships floating around your atmosphere." "Where they exactly are I cannot determine." "Me and my men will stay down here and do some scouting." "You can communicate with me at any time using the ship's com system."
    "Good luck, Outlanders." And MC gave a chuckle, "And-may the Force be with you--always."
    The Outlanders thanked MC and started loading up in the massive ship..
    The bridge was an awsome sight. Cam shook his head, "Okay, we need a Dark Helmet."
    Kermon went to the main control panel..."I'll do it." "This doesn't look too hard." He tinkered with a few buttons and switches and realized the ship started to move, and the others braced a little.
    Riff stated, "Hey, do you really know what your'e doing?" Kermon nodded, "I'm pretty sure."
    The Ship ascended up into the sky, and Master Chief watched on, hoping they can ease the pain of the world.

21. ForceTheologian

ForceTheologian Jedi Master star 2

Jun 9, 2004
    Hell yeah. I got up here to post alittle bit of some Resident HALO, and Shindo beats me to it. Can't wait for more.

Force

22. Shindo_Windu

Mar 21, 2004
    It took a long while to get back to the base. Chris was bleeding from that stab wound he had received, and it got all over his pants. But it pleased him--he knew that when the time finally came for him to end his "best friend's life" it wouldn't be a complete domination.
    The Hummer pulled up in the driveway within the secluded safety of the swaying trees.
    He and the two now silent men that were accompanying him got out of the car and headed down a dimly lit tunnel, eventually reaching a large set of green doors. Chris opened the doors and Wesker and Brian stalk in behind him, now looking highly aggrivated.
    Chris proceeded to walk all the way to the other end of the room where three doors were. One made of bronze, one of silver, and one of gold. He opens the bronze one, and heads in.
    Wesker and Brian go back outside to the Hummer. Wesker takes a sigh, and begins..
    "It's been quite a while since he's been in any sort of confrontation involving his friends. Yet-he still desires to show Compassion. He won't hesitate to destroy anyone...unless it's one of his beloved he left back home. Hmph." "We're going ot have to fix this problem once and for all, Brian." "He can not be loyal to them AND us!"

Brian intervenes, "Yeah, yeah, I know." "Don't get your speedos in a bunch, Wesker. I already have a project in store for "Mr. Shindo". "It may cost us a little bit of money, but that can be replaced...precious lives cannot."
    Wesker arched a brow, "What are you up to?"
    And Brian explained some, but not all of the details:
    "After the events that had unfurled all those years ago in North Carolina, I have been doing quite a bit of research and have done a few "science experiments" involving the Covenant and the zombies. The highly abnormal DNA in both types are highly unstable to begin with, right? Can you imagine...imagine if the two were to--combine in such a manner that they could be mass produced." "And not just the zombies...the Lickers, the Hunters, and even a pure form of the T-Virus thrown in--the possibilities are endless, Wesker. Just you wait...and since you mentioned it, I have decided...that today will be a good day for a "test". We'll see if the "Hybrid Theory" works.

Wesker absorbed all that he had heard, and decided to let Brian go through with his insane scheme.
    "All right, Brian." "I wish to see your plan follow through to the end."
    And Wesker thought to himself as they headed back into the tunnel-{This can be quite beneficial...I have been infused with the power of the T-Virus for years now. If he has come up with something even more powerful, I will seek it out and use it upon myself and strike when I see fit.}

23. Shindo_Windu

Mar 21, 2004
    Meanwhile, on the Supply Ship, the Outlanders were getting acquainted with their new base of operations. John Kermon a.k.a "Force Theologian" was making nice speed and ascending at the same time, keeping alert to anything freakisly unnatural. Holder and Riff were in the rear of the bridge talking and a decision was made.
    Riff: Ya know, every famous ship has to have a kick ass name.
    Holder: Yeah...?
    Riff: And I was thinkin'...
    (Cam from a distance): Uh oh.
    Riff: Any-way...I think everyone would be happy with what I've got in mind...let's call this..
    The U.S.S. Eastern Rim.
    Holder: Well, that's a decent representation of who we are.
    Cam: We'll probably be a target for a sex joke later.
    Daniel: Ha, ha, ha, yeah.
    Eddie-Wan: Sounds awsome to me, guys.
    Riff: Alrighty then!
    With that, the USS Eastern Rim was commissioned...sort of. The Eastern Rim was high above the clouds...then a screen to the far right of Kermon started to flash red and a female voice responded: Danger--Danger--Enemy Presence--Detected.
    And, to Kermon's left, a blank screen activated and they could all see out in front of them.
    Sure enough, up ahead, was a Covenant Cruiser Ship. It was not hidden at all, probably wasn't concerned that it would be spotted.
    Eddie Wan went over to the large tron and decided he would give a crack at being the "Watch". Holder, Cam, and Riff saw three empty seats by the right wall...there were three large stations for each chair and above each station the words "Weapons Systems" was printed. The three nodded and manned some sort of Battlestations. The controls looked real simple. It appeared that Cam and Holder were in the part of the Lasers operations...they quickly concluded that in order for the lasers to even fire at all, they both had to activate the firing switches at the same time. They knew each other very well and were pretty confident about doing what they needed to do. Riff seemed to have discovered a shield activating apparatus and got familiar with it. Force noticed an outer com system on his control panel and pressed the button..."Hmmm...um...yeah..." He spoke into the speaker system built into the panel...and a voice replied-very well coming from the ship ahead of them.
    "Surrender your vessel." "We will not tell you again." "You have ten seconds to comply."
    The Outlanders looked at each other and laughed a second...
    Cam and Holder decided to try out their new toy. They took hold of the levers...and counted down at the same time the mysterious voice was counting down..."Three--Two--One...FIRE!"
    They pulled down the levers....and a huge shock took everyone by surprise as they could all see a huge beam of light energy propel out and head straight for the Covenant ship...and it hit full force, sending it sinking beneath the clouds...! "Yeah!" They all shouted out as they performed a one-hit kill on their first enemy!
    But Daniel couldn't celebrate...he couldn't even talk...in the midst of all the commotion he had gone to the back and tried to exit the bridge and explore another area...but..he was attacked from behind by an unkown assailant...he had grabbed Daniel from behind and walked back into the bridge with him, and everyone took notice of the figure.
    He was around 6 feet tall with light blue skin and no hair on his head. He had two piercings going through the bottom part of his chin in the form of silver hoops. He wore a thick black leather jacket and leather pants. His white clammy hands were exposed as he had Daniel by the throat. He spoke, and it sounded the same as the voice that was talking through the intercom. "Conradulations on destroying a decoy ship. I hope you are pleased with the fact that you can hit stationary objects. Heh, heh, heh, heh, heh."
    Riff yelled, "Let him go!" Eddie drew a magnum and aimed it at the side of the "man". Everyone was roughly ten to fifteen feet from this thing, so shooting probably wasn't the best idea. Jon Kermon slowly reached behind him, and spoke as he drew out the Energy Sword, "You let him go...now. Let him go and **** fight me." The figure chuckled

24. Shindo_Windu

Mar 21, 2004
    The monster's physical makeup seemed to want to dissipate...it was slowly breaking down.
    It was hard for anyone to really get what they were seeing. There was no blood or anything and the damn thing was pulling some crazy ****. Then, it began to fade from sight...and then it was gone.

Kermon blinked several times, trying to process what had happened. Did he kill it?? Everyone looked around and saw no signs of it...
    Daniel got to his feet dan ran to John's side, "Oh, ****, you alright??" Force nodded, "Yeah, never better."
    But Kermon wasn't satisfied...he was sure that thing could have taken more than one attack.
    {It's **** with me} He thought to himself.

Everyone eased up a little, and looked to the Tron. All they saw was a deep blue...they were almost in space. In the midst of the silence, a refreshing voice crackled into existence on the domestic com system. It was MC..."Hey, anyone home??" John picked up the CB and responded, "Master Chief...we just got attacked by some big **** with a big sword and he...he bailed--he--retreated." Master Chief spoke with regard, "It would be smart for you to investigate the rest of the ship...and whoever is in charge of the SHILEDING system...set the ship up for cloak detection. This will prevent unauthorized personnel from getting into the ship trying to use camo techniques. Riff looked around and eventually set up the peoper defense. Master Chief stated, "We haven't found much here, just keep your eyes open." "MC over and out." The Outlanders were a bit shaken, but not stirred. Cam and Holder decided to check out the rest of the ship. They found a mess hall, a shower area with lockers, a small gym, a weapons container, and a few bedrooms. They reported what they had found to everyone else. Everyone was tired and wanted to get some rest, but had decided that at least one person stay up and rotate a watch. John had elected hismelf to go first, and so everyone made their way to quarters..
    He watched the space through the tron screen...hating this whole ordeal, but excited at the same time. He wanted another crack at that bastard who infiltrated his ship. He looked about, and suddenly became very tired...and before he knew it....he had slumped down onto the floor and went off into a deep slumber.."Zzzz."

25. Shindo_Windu

Mar 21, 2004
    Jake was really pissed that everyone delegated that he stay behind. They were trying to look out for him...
    But being the little sneak that he is, he had managed to scramble into the ship without the others catching him...he had forked off down a passageway and took a series of left and right turns and came to a ladder leading down. He descended...and looked left and right--he elected to go right, and took another left down a ramp, and a single door slid open for him, revealing a nice bunk quarters. It had two bunk beds and a bathroom and a mini fridge. He had noticed that in the very far end of the room behind the bunks, there was a small crawlspace. He went through it, and ended up into a small room...it smelled like vomit and it made him feel uneasy. There were blanket on the floor in this crawlspace but nothing else. He thought he would hide out here; there'd be no way the others would find him. he just decided to hit the fridge every now and then for some snacks. He had checked it out, and it had a good variety of fruit and bottled water.
    During the "Enemy Presence Detected" alarm, he had scrambled into the small crawlspace and hid. After it had ceased, he peeked out, and saw the coast was clear, but decided to stay put. He eventually went to sleep later in the night.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.