main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Full Series Resistance 1.15 - The First Order Occupation - Discussion Thread (Spoilers Allowed)

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by Todd the Jedi , Feb 3, 2019.

Tags:
?

Grade the Episode

Poll closed Feb 11, 2019.
  1. 10

5.9%
  2. 9

17.6%
  3. 8

35.3%
  4. 7

17.6%
  5. 6

11.8%
  6. 5

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. 4

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. 3

5.9%
  9. 2

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  10. 1

5.9%
  1. unlimitedpower

unlimitedpower Jedi Master star 3

Nov 11, 2014
    The most important question: does he hate sand?

Psychenous likes this.
  2. Psychenous

Psychenous Jedi Knight star 2

Jan 13, 2017
    And how much does he hate the First Order? Just the men? Or the women and the children too?

3. Darth Chiznuk

Darth Chiznuk Superninja of Future Films star 8 Staff Member Manager

Oct 31, 2012
    This episode made me worry for the first time that Tam could be the First Order spy. I really don't want her to be. Otherwise a very good episode. Love the chemistry that's building between Kaz and Synara. Solid 8/10 effort!

Last edited: Feb 9, 2019
  4. La Calavera

La Calavera Force Ghost star 4

Sep 2, 2015
    Good episode. Gave it 7/10.
    I hope they start writing Kaz more like this and less like how he was before.
    Synara has become a pretty good character. Would read a book about her.

5. anakinfansince1983

anakinfansince1983 Skywalker Saga/LFL/YJCC Manager star 10 Staff Member Manager

Mar 4, 2011
    I enjoyed this one. I especially liked how it addressed the effects of First Order totalitarianism, and the question of trading freedom for security. The arrest for “loitering after curfew” was great for this.

I also liked the Synara and Kaz dynamic. If there were any question about whether Kaz had a thing for Synara, it was answered. I had been much of a Synara fan but I sympathized with her here.