main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Full Series Resistance 2.12 - The Missing Agent - Discussion Thread (Spoilers Allowed)

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by Todd the Jedi , Dec 21, 2019.

?

Grade the Episode

Poll closed Dec 30, 2019.
  1. 10

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. 9

20.0%
  3. 8

46.7%
  4. 7

26.7%
  5. 6

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. 5

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. 4

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. 3

6.7%
  9. 2

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  10. 1

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Todd the Jedi

Todd the Jedi Mod and Loving Tyrant of SWTV, Lit, & Collecting star 6 Staff Member Manager

Oct 16, 2008
    Episode 2.12!!
    The Missing Agent
    -------------------------------------

Discussion of New Episodes - Rules
    (1) One of the mods will post each week's episode thread a few days before it airs on Disney Channel.

(2) Discussion in the actual episode thread will be limited to that specific episode, NOT future episodes; past episodes may be referenced.

(3) Resistance episodes air on Sunday at 10:00 pm ET on Disney Channel. Anyone who catches an episode streaming before then must use spoiler tags. After that folks will begin discussing their reviews and thoughts which will likely include spoilers. To anyone concerned about being spoiled before watching the episode it is your responsibility to avoid the thread until you have had your chance to view.

(4) Spoilers like character deaths, appearances, and major plot details must be spoiler tagged in the new episode thread prior to the episode television air date.

(5) Do not post any preview video clips from the individual episode in the episode threads.

(6) Official episode commentary may be posted in this episode thread.

(7) Do not discuss future episodes in here.

(8) Reviews for each episode may be posted once they have aired. One of the mods will add a grading poll to that episode's discussion thread.

[​IMG]

whostheBossk likes this.
  2. TheCloneWarsForever

TheCloneWarsForever Force Ghost star 7

Apr 24, 2018
    For once, they brought on an adversary that felt genuinely menacing and maintained that mood through the writing. The show just felt... different tonight.

8/10

(Did I hear a snippet of Rey's theme when they were running towards the bounty hunter's ship?)

Darth Smurf and Master_Rebado like this.
  3. Darth Smurf

Darth Smurf Small, but Lethal star 6

Dec 22, 2015
    Really nice episode. 7/10 from my side.
    The music was really great this time (!?)

Bor Mullet likes this.
  4. Todd the Jedi

Todd the Jedi Mod and Loving Tyrant of SWTV, Lit, & Collecting star 6 Staff Member Manager

Oct 16, 2008
    Well damn, that was good. Hopefully this is the beginning of an upward swing in quality for the series. Just sucks we had to amble through a couple of relatively boring eps to get here. All the guest actors were great though.
    I had known about Diggs and Manganiello, but Fred Armisen was a welcome surprise.
    Yeah it was definitely sampling her theme a bit.

Darth Chiznuk and Bor Mullet like this.
  5. Bor Mullet

Bor Mullet Force Ghost star 8

Apr 6, 2018
    Great episode.

zackm likes this.
  6. ScorpioGirl

ScorpioGirl Jedi Knight star 3

Jan 2, 2019
    You know, watching this show seems so provincial now after watching TROS three times this weekend.

I’m liking this Norath guy. I wonder if he and Kaz will end up friends.

That semi-flirting between Kaz and Synara! ^_^

I like the village. The color and structure reminds me of Agrabah, sort of.

Hahaha! Kaz trying to be intimidating is even funnier if you know his voice actor Christopher Sean plays an evil drug dealer in Hawaii Five-0.

Anyway, seems like once they solve one problem, another comes up. Geez, that bounty hunter is just unbeatable, isn’t he? I wonder if Rey would be able to take him down.

Aww, Kaz is worried about his droid daughter. Poor CB. She’s damaged.

I wasn’t expecting a cliffhanger! Can’t wait til next week!

Master_Rebado likes this.
  7. Sproj

Sproj Jedi Master star 4

Mar 18, 2019
    Wait...this show just got AMAZING! Last week was an upward spike but goodness, this was just fantastic. I agree with @TheCloneWarsForever, this show suddenly just felt different, in a VERY good way.

DarthHass likes this.
  8. Ahsoka's Tano

Ahsoka's Tano Force Ghost star 7

Oct 28, 2014
    Um, didn't the last episode end in a cliffhanger? It's kind of annoying when this show does that; have an interesting episode (especially one that involves Tam and the FO), and then completely go in a separate direction next time. This episode was all right, but I've gotta say at the end of it I did say to myself, "that's it"?

Vinylshadow likes this.
  9. Bor Mullet

Bor Mullet Force Ghost star 8

Apr 6, 2018
    And the answer is no, that’s not it. Because there’s another episode in seven days. ;)

10. Black Star Gunner

Black Star Gunner Jedi Master star 2

Oct 18, 2014
    This episode was quite good. And anything with Synara is fine by me!

Master_Rebado likes this.
  11. Troy_Viszla

Troy_Viszla Jedi Knight star 2

Dec 2, 2018
    An okay Episode my Highlight is the Desert Planet, haven't seen one of these in a long while :rolleyes:

12. Ahsoka's Tano

Oct 28, 2014
    I meant for the episode in particular; it just seemed incomplete.

13. Todd the Jedi

Oct 16, 2008
    Grading poll is live.
    Have you watched "The Missing Agent" yet? Did you like it? Did you hate it? Did you not give a **** at all? Let us know.
    Click your grade and if you want, be a critic and let us know why!
    Note: This poll will close one week from now.​

14. Guidman

Guidman Skywalker Saga Mod and Trivia Host star 6 Staff Member Manager

Dec 29, 2016
    Real good episode. Some of the better action sequences during the end there. Hopefully they continue episodes like this from here on out.

15. zackm

zackm Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 22, 2015
    Loved it. Seems like Synara is a common thread in the best episodes.

Darthur C. Clarke and Bor Mullet like this.
  16. Wrenegade

Wrenegade Jedi Master star 4

May 8, 2015
    I almost wonder if they've been stalling for time waiting for TROS to come out, like whatever plot they really had in mind for this season would spoil that movie some how. Kinda like how the first few episodes of Agents of Shield stalled until The Winter Soldier came out. Because there was a noticeable shift this week.

17. Darth Chiznuk

Darth Chiznuk Superninja of Future Films star 8 Staff Member Manager

Oct 31, 2012
    Now we're talking! That was a very good episode! 9/10! This is probably my favorite episode so far. A very menacing villain with an awesome ship! Some really great action with Synara and Yeager. Nice planet design. Kaz gets punched in the face and we get a nice cliffhanger. Can't ask for much more! :p

18. Sproj

Sproj Jedi Master star 4

Mar 18, 2019
    It is as though the stakes suddenly just got real again. It felt like that towards to the end of season 1 and then it started wheel spinning the first half of this season. Hopefully it is full steam ahead to the end of this series.

19. Ahsoka's Tano

Oct 28, 2014
    Gave it a 7/10. It was all right; but as I've suggested in other threads, I want more Tam!

Vinylshadow likes this.
  20. Chris0013

Chris0013 Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 21, 2014
    Much better episode. 7/10

21. Jedi Daniel

Jedi Daniel Chosen One star 5

Apr 7, 2000
    8/10 from me, a good episode. Loved that new villains ship, some great action sequences and a cliffhanger! As others have mentioned, this episode felt different in a good way.

whostheBossk likes this.