main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Return of Clue ~ RPF Edition! -- feedback needed!!

Discussion in 'Archive: Census and Games' started by padawanlissa, Jan 17, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KotORBF2Female_Revan

KotORBF2Female_Revan Jedi Knight star 5

Feb 21, 2009
    1. [Red]
    2. [Yellow]
    3. [White] KotORBF2Female_Revan as "Blanche Calixto"
    4. [Green]Fallen-Hero aka "Captain Tenderfoot"
    5. [Blue]
    6. [Purple]

2. Darthrevan4ever

Darthrevan4ever Jedi Master star 6

May 3, 2008
    1. [Red]Darthrevan4ever as "Tycho corrax"
    2. [Yellow]
    5. [Blue]
    6. [Purple]

3. Mister_Master

Mister_Master Jedi Master star 6

Oct 17, 2007
    2. [Yellow]
    5. [Blue] Mister_Master - Saphiron Anduin
    6. [Purple]

4. NYCitygurl

NYCitygurl Manager Emeritus star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 20, 2002
    2. [Yellow]
    6. [Purple] NYCitygurl - Amethyst the Hutt

For kicks :D

5. padawanlissa

padawanlissa Jedi Master star 4

Jul 31, 2005
    The game will start Sunday. There's still room for one more player, but if no one else takes that spot we will play with five people.

6. padawanlissa

Jul 31, 2005
    Murder on Tattooine

Corpus Mortuum, one of Jabba's henchmen, has been killed. Your characters are all suspects trying to find out what really happened.

OBJECTIVE 1: Find out who killed Corpus Mortuum, with what weapon and in what location.
    OBJECTIVE 2: Play your character in an entertaining thematic way that gets you votes from the other players.

Each player has been sent a list of three suspects, weapons or locations that were not used.

Making a suggestion:
    Players should post once per day with a suggestion as to who killed Mr. Boddy, with what weapon, and in which room. Only one such suggestion post is allowed per day per player; a player not making a suggestion in a 24 hr period gets a demerit which may be used against him/her at the end of the game. Your first suggestion post should introduce your character to the group.

Players may make as many posts as they like in a day, but only one suggestion
    per day.

Proving an suggestion True or False:
    After 24 hours are up, or after all players have made an suggestion, I will post a list of all the suggestions and who disproved each. I will then PM the players, telling them which part of their suggestion was disproved.

Note that you will only be disproved by one player (the next player on the roster who has one of the cards used in your suggestion), and if that player has more than one possible card, I will only show you one.

Winners:
    The player to accuse the right people, using the right weapon and in the right room wins the DETECTIVE award. I will check these all at once each day. If two players make the same suggestion, the player with the fewest demerits wins. If two players make the same suggestion and have the same number of demerits, both win.

Once that winner has been declared, it will be time to vote for the QUALITY POSTER award. The players will vote for the player they thought posted the best and most entertaining and enjoyable posts of the game by sending me a private message to that effect.

Both winners will get colors for 24 hours. NOTE: a player can win both the DETECTIVE and QUALITY POSTER award; they then get colors for 48 hours.

Suspects:
    1. [Red] Darthrevan4ever - Tycho Corrax
    2. [Yellow] Leese Golden
    3. [White] KoteORBF2Female_Revan - Blanche Calixto
    4. [Green] Fallen-Hero - Captain Tenderfoot
    6. [Purple] NYCitygurl - Amethyst the Hutt

Locations:
    Anchorhead
    Beggar's Canyon
    Jabba's Palace
    Jundland Wastes
    Mos Eisley
    Mos Espa
    Great Pit of Carkoon (Sarlacc Pit)
    Mushroom Mesa
    Western Dune Sea

Weapons:
    Knife
    Blaster pistol
    Blaster rifle
    Gaderffii (gaffi stick)
    Vibro-ax
    Vibroblade

Yellow (Leese Golden) has three cards and can disprove or be accused just like any other player.

Six suspects have been brought before Jabba the Hutt, who plans to punish the person who killed his henchman.

A battered protocol droid standing next to Jabba begins to translate. "The great and illustrius Jabba the Hutt knows that one of you killed the late Corpus Mortuum. He has generously decided to allow you a brief time to determine who the murderer is. Of course, if you cannot agree on that, he will feed all of you the Sarlacc."

7. Fallen-Hero

Fallen-Hero Jedi Grand Master star 5

Sep 5, 2009
    Having just set foot on the dustball for a small break from hyperspace traveling, Captain Tenderfoot of the Jaded Emerald (let's forget his enormous interest in the green world) had barely started drinking down his misery at yet another failed mission that some barbaric Gammoreans had shown up and forced him to mount on their skiff. It wasn't until he stood in front of the slug and its translator that he understood just what mess fate had decided to throw his way... again.

"But I keep telling you all, I have just barely set foot on the ground! You can just check the registery over at the spaceport!" he exclaimed, before groaning in pain from a blow to the head. "Oh alright, alright! Perhaps I did have the time to walk over to Anchorhead and I definitely saw you wandering around the place. One doesn't particularly go unnoticed with such a weapon and a figure like that." He stared at the the Hutt being held not too far from him.

Amethyst the Hutt, Gaderffii, Anchorhead

OCC: Hopefully this is done properly ^_^;

8. KotORBF2Female_Revan

Feb 21, 2009
    "Ugh," Blanche groaned, her face turned away from the droid. "For the last time, I ain't the one you're lookin' for. I didn't kill him. I just...ahem...work for Jabba."

Glaring at one of the men in the room, she suggested, "I think it was:

Tycho Corrax, Mos Espa, Blaster rifle

9. NYCitygurl

Jul 20, 2002
    Amethyst the Hutt rolls herself out of the room. Maybe I shouldn't have started interning for Jabba.

Saphiron Anduin, Moss Eisley, knife

10. Darthrevan4ever

May 3, 2008
    Tycho Corrax sat with his hands together and looked at the droid "somebody must have scrambled this guys circuts if he thought that the killer could be any one but"

Blanche Calixto, Moss Eisley,Gaderffii

11. KotORBF2Female_Revan

Feb 21, 2009

12. padawanlissa

Jul 31, 2005
    Round 1:
    Red suggests: White, Gaderffii, Mos Eisley (Yellow disproves)
    Yellow cannot make a suggestion.
    White suggests: Red, Blaster rifle, Mos Espa (Green disproves)
    Green suggests: Purple, Gaderffii, Anchorhead (Blue disproves)
    Blue does not make a suggestion.
    Purple suggests: Blue, Knife, Mos Eisley (Yellow disproves)

You have about 48 hours to make your next suggestion.

13. Darthrevan4ever

May 3, 2008
    "Let be take another shot at this bucket of bolts"

Blanche Calixto, Moss Eisley, knife

14. KotORBF2Female_Revan

Feb 21, 2009
    "I always get Mos Eisley and Mos Espa mixed up. I'm mostly going by what I've heard from the other girls I'm workin' with, but I think it was

Tycho Corrax, Mos Eisley, blaster rifle

15. Fallen-Hero

Fallen-Hero Jedi Grand Master star 5

Sep 5, 2009
    Having been at the receiving end of way too many misfortunes since he had left his homeworld, the Captain of the Jaded Emerald was become just that, jaded with the whole promise of a lifetime adventures. Twice, he had to sneak out of medical centers without paying the charges for medication and needless to say, those were two planetary systems he was not setting foot back on. Seemed like Tatooine was another place he wouldn't be setting feet on soon.

Glaring furiously at Saphiron Anduin, the wet-behind-the-ears Captain started muttering, "Why you snotty, foul, rotten sithspawn!" It was already bad enough that he was in such a slime, he didn't need to be brought down. What had he done to deserve such beloved affection from the heavens above? Feeling the Gamorreans eyes on his back, Tenderfoot squeaked - yes squeaked - "I'm new to this place! Maybe it was in that wasted Jude-land or whatever it is you call it!"

Amethyst the Hutt, Gaderffii, Jundland Wastes

16. NYCitygurl

Jul 20, 2002
    Amethyst was SO OVER this internship - forget the 'wait 6 months' business. Not only did she spend more time cleaning up slime than she did coordinating illegal smuggling jobs, but she had to find a murderer - before she was accused herself!

Red, Gaderffii, Sarlacc Pit

17. padawanlissa

Jul 31, 2005
    Sorry for my delay.

Round 2:
    Red suggests: White, knife, Mos Eisley (Green disproves)
    White suggests: Red, blaster rifle, Mos Eisley (Green disproves)
    Green suggests: Purple, Gaderffii, Jundland Wastes (Purple disproves)
    Blue does not make a suggestion.
    Purple suggests: Red, Gaderffii, Sarlacc Pit (Yellow disproves)

Jabba rumbles in annoyance and his protocol droid speaks again, "I must remind you that the great Jabba does not like to have his patience tested."

18. Darthrevan4ever

May 3, 2008
    Tycho Corrax grubled several choice words quietly "Okay, Okay let me give it anotehr shot."

Blanche Calixto, Moss Espa , knife

19. Mister_Master

Oct 17, 2007
    A blue tattooed Zabrak came running into the room gasping for breath. The Zabrak leaned against the wall for support, and spoke up. "I apologize for being late. I was stopped on the way here by stormtroopers who decided to tear my ship apart looking for spice saying "They got a tip from someone, who says they saw someone with my description selling drugs. Well I was late because I had to run the rest of the way. They impounded my speeder for further searching. Anyways, now that I am here I can tell you that I have had dealings with Amethyst the Hutt and I know from experience that she will do anything to get what she wants. Even murder. And I know that she would go as far as framing the Tusken Raiders. Bringing me to the conclusion that Gaffi Stick was used. Further more if you are planning on framing the Tuskans what better place to do it then in the Jundland Wastes."

Saphiron rubbed his hands together, and licked his lips. "With that said, none of you happen to have any water on you do you?"

Amethyst the Hutt, Gaderffii, Jundland Wastes.

20. NYCitygurl

Jul 20, 2002
    Amethyst is getting pretty fed up with everyone else in the Palace - they all seem to think it's her! Just because she's a Hutt!

Maybe I'll off one of them - see how they like that!

Yellow, knife, Jundland Wastes

21. KotORBF2Female_Revan

Feb 21, 2009
    "Damnit," Blanch swore, "I always get these towns mixed up!"

"Maybe it was:

Tycho Corrax, Anchorhead, blaster rifle

22. padawanlissa

Jul 31, 2005
    Round 3:
    Red suggests: White, knife, Mos Espa (Green disproves)
    White suggests: Red, blaster rifle, Anchorhead (Blue disproves)
    Green does not make a suggestion.
    Blue suggests: Purple, Gaderffii, Jundland Wastes (Purple disproves)
    Purple suggests: Yellow, knife, Jundland Wastes (Red disproves)

Leese Golden shyly handed a canteen of water to the Zabrak who had just arrived, then hurried back to the spot in the shadows where she had been cowering. Her eyes widened in disbelief and fear as the hutt accused her, and she spoke for the first time, though in a whisper so low that few of the others could hear it. "I would never kill someone. I couldn't!" She retreated further into the shadows until she reached the wall.

23. Darthrevan4ever

May 3, 2008
    "Blast I always have trouble with these weird towns" Tycho said. "let me try again."

Blanch Calixto,,Anchorhead, blaster rifle

24. NYCitygurl

Jul 20, 2002
    Hmm, Amethyst thought. If not that, then who could it be?

Red, knife, Mos Eisley

25. Mister_Master

Oct 17, 2007
    Saphiron took the canteen gratefully, and drank two large gulps. The water felt good as it slid down his throat. "Mmm that was good." Saphiron screwed the cap back on, and set the canteen on the ground. "On the matter of the death of Jabba's man. I do happen to know that Beggar's Canyon is a good place to go if you want to get someone killed. I almost died myself last time I visited. And a Blaster pistol in the right hands versus a skyhopper. Can make it look like a accident. And I wouldn't put it past Tycho Corrax. He is pretty capable to fire a blaster pistol, and murder."

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.