main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Return of Clue ~ RPF Edition! -- feedback needed!!

Discussion in 'Archive: Census and Games' started by padawanlissa, Jan 17, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lady_Belligerent

Lady_Belligerent Queen of the RPF, SWC, C&P, and Pancakes & Waffles star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jan 29, 2008
    Miss Violet stood by the fireplace waiting until Sheriff Black finished his lecture. She was trying hard not to look bored but it was difficult to feel bad for Mr. Boddy, at least with her lying dead in the next room she would't have to worry about paying him back the money she borrowed. Looking over into the mirror hanging over her left shoulder, she checked her lipstick before turning back to face the sheriff.

"Why don't you ask Fred Fireman why he came rushing out of the Billiard Room late last night? I had just exited the power room and he ran smack into me, he was trying to conceal a lead pipe."

My guess: Fred Fireman, Billard Room, lead pipe

2. C1-J2

C1-J2 Jedi Youngling star 3

May 16, 2007
    Officer Cerulean tried to keep from rolling her eyes as she stood up against the wall near the dining room, her hand rested on her holster. Sheriff Black was an officer from the next town. In her opinion, he was as self-righteous as they come, always trying to shove his philosophies on the officers from her town. Mr. Boddy wasn't much better. He was alwats telling her the best way to freeze-dry cockroaches, to use as some weapon or another against a theif. Peculiar indeed.

"Now this case should be easy to solve if we are all choose to cooperate. If you killed Mr. Boddy, please raise your hand." Silence welcomed her as she glared at the other suspects. The rhythm of her boot tapping against the wooden floor echoed throughout the large room. "Fine. If no one is willing to cooperate, than we will have to do this the hard way. Now, logically, since my revolver went missing last night, it is, in fact, the most logical choice for a weapon. Miss Daisy didn't show up at dinner last night so she ought to be the suspect. I belive she was also in the study. Now, any objections?"

My guess: MISS DAISY, STUDY, REVOLVER

3. MasterMonkey13

MasterMonkey13 Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 19, 2008
    Leafy Monkey slowly rose from his leather chair that he loved so well. He looked around the room at the other five people he'd known so well. "Hard to imagine," he thought to himself, "that one of them murdered Mr. Boddy. I always loved watching him freeze-dry cockroaches." :p He remembered the previous night when he had awoke with a start from something that sounded like a bang. The revolver must be involved.

"I suppose no one's guilty conscience will force either him or her to simply admit to the murder?" The room was silent. "I thought not. Officer Cerulean always did love her revolver," Leafy Monkey muttered, talking to himself more than anyone else. "And I do recall seeing her last in the Lounge before going to bed last night. I presume that it was OFFICER CERULEAN with the REVOLVER in the LOUNGE."

4. RX_Sith

RX_Sith Jedi Grand Master star 6

Mar 13, 2006
    Well, everyone, I guess I must admit my innocence. After all, I am a fireman and we don't kill people, we rescue them. Therefore, I have the real culprit who observed what I would say is an illusion. She bumped into me, yes, but in reality, it was she that had a lead pipe, not I.

So, I accuse: Ms. Violet with the LEAD PIPE in the HALL.

5. Mister_Master

Mister_Master Jedi Master star 6

Oct 17, 2007
    Dr Ivory looked around at the group trying to decide who looked guilty the most. No one showed, and everyone showed signs of guiltiness.

Dr Ivory pointed his finger at Leafy. "I believe I saw Leafy Monkey coming out of the Kitchen, and I believe he had the Knife.

TAG: Monkey.

Green, Kitchen, Knife.

6. C1-J2

May 16, 2007
    With a shocked look on her face Officer Cerulean say, "I heard that Leafy! I cannot believe you just accused me of committing such a crime! I'm an enforcer of justice! Just like Batman! Well, er...without the wings, of course. And my car's not quite that cool... Oh well, anyways, none of that matters. Because I am not guilty!" [face_not_talking]

7. padawanlissa

padawanlissa Jedi Master star 4

Jul 31, 2005
    PMs are sent, and you have 24 hours to post your next suggestion.

[Yellow] DR. IVORY, CANDLESTICK, LIBRARY (Green disproves)
    [Purple] Fred Fireman, lead pipe, Billard Room (White disproves)
    [Blue] MISS DAISY, REVOLVER, STUDY (Red disproves)
    [Green] OFFICER CERULEAN, REVOLVER, LOUNGE (Purple disproves)
    [Red] Ms. Violet, LEAD PIPE, HALL (Yellow disproves)
    [White] Green, Knife, Kitchen (Blue disproves)

Sheriff Black grunted in disgust. These people would never solve the case if they just kept contradicting each other! "I'm certain you are all wrong! Now, you had better find out who really did it. And don't dawdle, or I'll just arrest you all!"

8. LilyHobbitJedi

LilyHobbitJedi Jedi Knight star 5

Aug 29, 2005
    Miss Daisy glared at Officer Cerulean appalled at how she had just randomly accused her, of all people! She quickly defended herself. "I wasn't at dinner because I was feeling ill, and I wasn't really looking forward to eating the congeal mess they prepared for dinner last night. And I also wasn't anywhere near the study."

Looking around at the crowd she wasn't sure they were convinced, so Miss Daisy decided to point the finger of blame yet again at someone else. "When I was going to the bathroom, however, I did notice Fred Fireman heading into the conservatory with a wrench in his hand. I thought it was somewhat peculiar at the time, but I'm afraid it didn't seem mentioning at the time."

Accusation: RED, WRENCH, and CONSERVATORY

9. MasterMonkey13

Dec 19, 2008
    Leafy Monkey looked at Officer Cerulean. "It would be the perfect crime. A bad cop. But I think I'll predict someone else for this round."

FRED FIREMAN in the LOUNGE with the REVOLVER

10. Lady_Belligerent

Lady_Belligerent Queen of the RPF, SWC, C&P, and Pancakes & Waffles star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jan 29, 2008
    Miss Violet looked over at Fred, "Okay, now I remember. I didn't run into you, I was pushed! Dr. Ivory was coming out of the kitchen when he shoved me out of the way. He was carrying a big wrench wrapped in a towel."

Dr. Ivory, Wrench, Kitchen

11. RX_Sith

Mar 13, 2006
    See how Ms. Violet stumbled there. She's obviously covering up a MURDER! So, again I accuse her of being the culprit here.

Ms. Violet with the WRENCH in the CONSERVATORY

12. C1-J2

May 16, 2007
    "I don't think that it would be a perfect crime. Bad cops are nasty, nasty business. But I suppose I must move on from that. There is another person in this room who had a perfect motive for killing Mr. Boddy, I believe that Dr. Ivory was the culprit. With the revolver, while he was eating his midnight snack in the dining room!"

DR. IVORY, REVOLVER, DINING ROOM

13. padawanlissa

Jul 31, 2005

[Yellow] RED, WRENCH, CONSERVATORY (White disproves)
    [Green] FRED FIREMAN, LOUNGE, REVOLVER (Yellow disproves)
    [Purple] Dr. Ivory, Wrench, Kitchen (Green disproves)
    [Red] Ms. Violet, WRENCH, CONSERVATORY (Green disproves)
    [Blue] DR. IVORY, REVOLVER, DINING ROOM (Purple disproves)
    White was silent and got a demerit.

PMs will be sent out momentarily. 24 hours for your next suggestion.

14. Lady_Belligerent

Jan 29, 2008
    I agree with Officer Cerulean that Dr. Ivory is the best suspect present. See that buldge in is jacket? I bet it's a revolver!

Dr. Ivory was in the kitchen with a revolver.

15. Mister_Master

Oct 17, 2007
    OOC: Sorry I didn't post anything yesterday. I was unable to get on the computer yesterday.

Dr Ivory shot a angry glance over at Ms. Violet. "I did not mean to push you, and the only reason I had the wrench was because I was fixing a leaky sink in the Kitchen." Dr Ivory reached into his pocket, and pulled out the lump that was in his Medical Jacket. "The lump that you claim is a revolver is my handkerchief." Dr Ivory pulled out his handkerchief, and threw it on the table. "I believe I saw Ms. Violet, coming out of the Dinning room, and she had the Candlestick.

Purple, Dinning room, Candlestick.

16. MasterMonkey13

Dec 19, 2008
    "Dr Ivory has been targeted by many, but I think I'll stick with Fred Fireman. I do believe I saw him exit the kitchen with a lead pipe. He had said that he was fixing the kitchen sink, but was he?"

I'll guess FRED FIREMAN with the LEAD PIPE in the KITCHEN.

17. C1-J2

May 16, 2007
    "Thank you, Miss Violet. As it stands, I am sticking with my last assumption that it is in fact Dr. Ivory who killed Mr. Boddy in a strange fit of bloody rage! And what better way than to kill him than with his favorite candlestick while relaxing in the lounge."

DR. IVORY, CANDLESTICK, LOUNGE

18. RX_Sith

Mar 13, 2006
    I believe that I am getting pretty close to solving this crime. Of course, I could be wrong as well. I will say that it was Ms. Violet, Candlestick, Conservatory.

19. LilyHobbitJedi

LilyHobbitJedi Jedi Knight star 5

Aug 29, 2005
    Miss. Daisy listened to the accusations around her, and she smiled. "Yes, I too agree that it was Miss. Violet. Earlier last night I saw that she had a length of rope attached tied around her waist when she was heading into the ballroom. I thought it nothing more than a peculiar fashion statement at the time."

Accusation: PURPLE, ROPE, and BALLROOM

20. padawanlissa

Jul 31, 2005
    Round 3:
    [Purple] Dr. Ivory, revolver, kitchen (White disproves)
    [White] Purple, Candlestick, Dinning room (Purple disproves)
    [Green] FRED FIREMAN, LEAD PIPE, KITCHEN (Blue disproves)
    [Blue] DR. IVORY, CANDLESTICK, LOUNGE(Purple disproves)
    [Red] Ms. Violet, Candlestick, Conservatory (Blue disproves)
    [Yellow] PURPLE, ROPE, BALLROOM (White disproves)

21. MasterMonkey13

Dec 19, 2008
    "Now that I think about it, there was a candlestick missing from the ballroom. The only person I saw in there last night was Ms. Violet. It may be a coincidence, but I'll use this knowledge to make a prediction."

MS. VIOLET with the CANDLESTICK in the BALLROOM

22. C1-J2

May 16, 2007
    "I hereby accuse Miss Violet, of killing Mr. Boddy! I saw her walking towards the ballroom with a knife in her hand last night. I thought nothing of the strange circumstances at first, but now I believe she was truly dancing with death that night. What reason would she have for taking a knife with her anyways?"

Miss Violet, Ballroom, Knife

23. Mister_Master

Oct 17, 2007
    "I do admit that there is a small gap in my memory, so I could have done something that I do not remember doing. So I will say I, could have done something in the Conservatory, with the Wrench. When I regained my memory I was in the conservatory and the wrench was on the table so that is where my suspicion comes from."

White, Conservatory, Wrench.

24. RX_Sith

Mar 13, 2006
    Well, once again I am going to accuse:

Ms. Violet, Candlestick, Study

25. Lady_Belligerent

Jan 29, 2008
    :rolleyes: [face_talk_hand]

Once again, I'm sticking with Dr.Ivory. He's even pointing the finger at himself!

Dr.Ivory, rope, Billards

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.