main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends Return of the Jedi (YJK AU, Z/J) ~ COMPLETED! Sequel Link up 01/20!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Trickster_Jaina_Fel, Oct 23, 2002.

1. Lt_Jaina_Solo

Lt_Jaina_Solo Jedi Knight star 5

May 27, 2002
    this is really good so far, TJF!

2. Jade_Max

Jade_Max Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jun 28, 2002
    whohoo! 25 :)

3. Rogue11JS

Rogue11JS Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 27, 2002
    DONT YOU DARE TRICKSTER!!!!!
    TRICKSTER!!!!!!

*Runs after trickster w/a baseball bat*

LOL!!!

pleasie?

4. Trickster_Jaina_Fel

Trickster_Jaina_Fel Jedi Grand Master star 5

Oct 3, 2002
    :eek: :eek: :eek: Lt_Jaina_Solo and Rogue11JS are on my thread? :eek: wow...

Rogue11JS: <ducks baseball bat>
    DONT YOU DARE TRICKSTER!!!!!
    TRICKSTER!!!!!!
    *Runs after trickster w/a baseball bat*

don't i dare what? don't i dare post? ?[face_plain]

5. Jade_Max

Jun 28, 2002
    I think it's a don't you dare keep them hanging *laughs* or I could be wrong...

6. Rogue11JS

Jun 27, 2002
    Dont you dare make one of them die
    Havnt they had enough hartache

Of cource i want you to post
    Im being overly dramatic here!

Smacks head

J/K

LOL!

7. Trickster_Jaina_Fel

Oct 3, 2002
    i'm sorry guys...i really have to go...i promise i'll post later tonight (10ish)! sorry!
    ~TJF

8. Rogue11JS

Jun 27, 2002
    NOOOOOOO!
    Dont leave!

9. Jade_Max

Jun 28, 2002
    *chuckle* she'll be back...

10. Rogue11JS

Jun 27, 2002
    But...

but...

*Walks away feeling Dejected*

LOL!

11. Jade_Max

Jun 28, 2002
    LOL! That will make her feel loved, rogue! *grins*

I promise what she's going to put up will be well worth the wait :) But I won't say more than that!

12. _Tenel_Ka_

_Tenel_Ka_ Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 11, 2001
    A J/Z fic! cool!

This sounds really good so far! Please don't kill off Tenel Ka!

13. NYCitygurl

NYCitygurl Manager Emeritus star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 20, 2002
    Agreed . . . often better than not. But it's quality, not quantity that matters.

Love NYC

14. Trickster_Jaina_Fel

Oct 3, 2002
    aw...you guys are so sweet to me!

Rogue11JS: i'm back! i'm sorry about leaving like that (explanation after the individual notes)...please don't be mad at me! :_|

Jade_Max: <blushes> are you trying to make me turn into a strawberry? if you keep saying such nice things about me i'll transform!

_Tenel_Ka: i have a new reader! and don't worry, tk's safe...

NYCgirl: i hope you're not disappointed!

~*~

i'm so glad you like it. sorry about leaving like that...i thought i had more time than i did. but i'll make it up to you cuz the next one's long...oh, and i should probably warn you: it's a cliffie (sorry) but the next post will be up tomorrow morning so you shouldn't have to wait long! there's maybe 3 more posts after this that are "happy" and then things get a little dark... :_|
    here it is:

~*~*~*~*~*~
    words between / and / are bond talking.

~*~*~

Jaina?s lightsaber whirled as she deflected blaster bolts. She was so deep in the Force that she was only vaguely aware of Jacen fighting beside her.

Finally, she felt the Nightsisters she had sensed earlier coming. As quickly as she could without disoriented herself, she pulled out of the Force enough to be aware of her surroundings. ?How much longer until we?re good to go?? she shouted over the ping of blaster fire on durasteel and the buzz of twins? lightsabers.

Jacen paused to deflect several more shots before ducking behind a pillar and looking over to where Lowie and Tenel Ka were loading the Jedi students into the by now greatly-battered Rock Dragon. Tenel Ka, seeing Jacen, yelled, ?We leave in twelve minutes, friend Jacen.?

Jacen nodded. ?If we don?t get back by then leave and we?ll take the Shadow Chaser!? Tenel Ka nodded and spun on her heel into the ship. Jacen ducked back into the corner where Jaina was. ?Twelve minutes, Jaya!?

She gave him a tiny Force-nudge to let him know that she had heard, then lunged at one of the stormtroopers. Neither she nor Jacen needed to be distracted when the Dark warriors from Dathomir came. Sensing her plan, Jacen moved until he could defend Jaina, freeing her to work purely on offense.

Jaina had just taken care of the last stormtrooper when Tamith Kai stepped into the hallway. Jaina set her jaw. The last time she had seen the violet-eyed Nightsister she had also seen her youngest brother, Anakin, cut down with his own lightsaber.

?Tamith Kai.?

Tamith Kai?s dark wine colored lips curled into something that vaguely resembled a smile. ?Jaina Solo. It will be my pleasure to bring to the Emperor.?

?Over my dead body.?

The Nightsister shrugged. ?That can be arranged. It would be such a pity though. I?m sure the Empire?s Darkest Knight would not mind having you. He so fancies dark-haired dancing girls and perhaps with a little training you could join his favorites?? Seeing Jaina flinch, Tamith Kai?s smile grew.

Jacen, seeking to protect his sister from even more guilt and heartache?Sith, he hated Zekk for what he had done?stepped forward. ?You?re going to pay for all the Jedi you?ve killed, Tamith Kai.?

Two more Nightsisters joined Tamith Kai. ?We shall see, Jedi. Tell me, how does it feel to know that your religion is dead and that you will soon join it??

?Are you trying to babble us to death, Tamith Kai?? Jaina asked dryly, recovering from her emotional struggle. ?Because it won?t work?I?m too used to Jacen?s babbling.?

Jacen turned a hurt expression on his twin. ?What do you mean, you?re too used to me babbling for her babbling to have any affect on you? She babbles way more than I do!?

Jaina rolled her eyes. ?This isn?t the time for us to discuss how much you babble, Wampa brain.?

?Wampa brain? What did I do to deserve this treatment? All I?ve ever done is??

?Shut up Jacen,? Jaina said, her voice as sharp as one of Tenel Ka?s throwing blades. ?We?ll talk about this later.?

?Oh, yeah, I know.? Jacen flashed her a grin. ?I was just stalling for time. You w

15. Trickster_Jaina_Fel

Oct 3, 2002
    :_| :_| :_| no one's posted and it's been over 40 minutes! that's it. i'm not going to post again until everyone's checked in and is hanging off the cliff waiting for the next part.

...unless, of course, you guys feel like begging really hard... :D

:_|

(to quote the "brilliant" Jade_Max):
    bump^

16. Deneveon

Deneveon Jedi Master star 4

Jun 6, 2002
    ooohhh .Tamith Kai's dead?? well, good riddance. never liked her anyway. :p

Post soon??

17. NYCitygurl

NYCitygurl Manager Emeritus star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 20, 2002
    That was AWESOME!!

*Kneels at TJF's feet* PLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASE post!!!!

*Offers chocolate*

I'll post- with mush- so PLEASE post!

Love NYC

18. rogue11lovesjag

rogue11lovesjag Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 13, 2002
    Awesome, TJF, awesome.

~Rogue

19. Jade_Max

Jun 28, 2002
    *claps* I always loved that scene :D

20. Trickster_Jaina_Fel

Oct 3, 2002
    hm...you're starting to break my resolve...just a little more begging and you'll have the next part. but believe me, you'll all hate me for it. :p [face_mischief]
    ~TJF (who is thinking of posting...)

21. Trickster_Jaina_Fel

Oct 3, 2002
    just a thought: Rogue11JS and i are on the same thread...<remembers My Life or Hers and Why Do You Love Me? threads of Rogue> :D ;) :p [face_mischief] just a warning ahead of time: when rogue and i are on the same thread things get, erm, interesting... ;) :D
    ~TJF

22. The_Hooded_One

The_Hooded_One Jedi Padawan star 4

May 29, 2002
    A J/Z!! YES!!!! :D more pleese.

23. Jade_Max

Jun 28, 2002
    *grins* bump^

24. Master_Jaina1011

Master_Jaina1011 Jedi Master star 4

May 20, 2002
    Trickster: Hey this is good!!!!! :D really it is! keep it going. i'm enjoying it so far!

25. LadyMairead

LadyMairead Jedi Padawan star 4

May 20, 2002
    I just read all of your posts, and I've very impressed so far. This is a really original idea, and I can't wait to see where you go with it. I particularly like the fact that all of the "old" Jedi are gone and the younger generation has stepped up to lead. And the Jacen/Jaina dialouge is trés amusante. The dynamic between all of the characters is great as well.

Congrats on your first fic! Looks like a success to me. But we'll only be able to tell with another post. ;)