main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends Return of the Jedi (YJK AU, Z/J) ~ COMPLETED! Sequel Link up 01/20!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Trickster_Jaina_Fel, Oct 23, 2002.

1. Trickster_Jaina_Fel

Trickster_Jaina_Fel Jedi Grand Master star 5

Oct 3, 2002
    I GOT MY FIRST 100!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <throws confetti, Jags, Zekks...Jacens for LM...)

here's your tiny post!

~*~*~

?I will keep the girl, of course,? the Lord Emperor said. When he felt Lord Onyx tense beside him, Brakiss chuckled and let his lustful gaze fall on Jaina. ?Such a lovely creature, is she not, Lord Onyx? So much like her mother.?

Lord Onyx raged inside, knowing without a doubt that the Emperor had planned this. He also knew that his Master was willing to hand her over to Lord Onyx?for a price. ?Yes,? Lord Onyx murmured as his mind sped over possibilities of what the Emperor might want in return for Jaina. ?Lovely. I do believe, however, that you promised me a Jedi captive. Why not give me her??

?Hm, perhaps.? The Emperor pretended to think about it a moment. ?No, Lord Onyx. She is too powerful. She could?and would?escape you too easily.?

?She would not escape,? Lord Onyx snarled through gritted teeth.

?Perhaps?if she had a Force suppressor?but then she would still be dangerous.?

?I?m sure you and your technicians could think of a way to fix that. Why not use her twin against her??

?Oh, because,? the Emperor said, a malicious smile spreading across his face. ?I?m going to re-stimulate his nerves.?

~*~*~*~*~*~

like i said, tiny. does that answer your question NYC? i swear it's necessary!

I GOT 100!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D :) :) :) :) :)

~TJF

2. Trickster_Jaina_Fel

Oct 3, 2002
    where are you NYC? i posted just for you! and now you've left... :_| :_| :_| :_|

~TJF

3. Trickster_Jaina_Fel

Oct 3, 2002
    where is everyone????????????!!!!!!! i've posted twice and only NYC has responded (and only to the first one...) and then the third last one i posted only got LM, JM and NYC to post... :_| :_|

it's because i'm killing off Jacen, isn't it? you all hate me now! :_| :(

fine. no more posts over the weekend.

~TJF

4. JainaJediQueen

JainaJediQueen Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 14, 2002
    I'm here TJF! Zekk evil?! ohmygoodness...that's ok! that's alright! he'll come back to the light! :D
    YOU HAVE TO POST THIS WEEKEND!!!
    -The Queen

5. Trickster_Jaina_Fel

Oct 3, 2002
    yay! i got another reader! as for posting again...i switched around some stuff in the next part and i want to run it by Jade_Max (since i'm co-writing with her and she does a lot of editing for me...) and she's not likely to be around for the rest of the weekend...so probably not, even if people responded right away instead of hours later... :mad: ...besides, i've posted 8 times in half as many days...i think i deserve a break! maybe i'll post a viggie...

as for zekk being evil...i know :( :_| i hated to do it...well, actually, not really, but it'll make the mush so much sweeter... :D ;)

~TJF

6. The_Standmaiden

The_Standmaiden Jedi Knight star 5

Jul 28, 2002
    Hey, don't cry. I was just going to read the first post, and I devoured this in one sitting! Don't leave me hanging! I need to know what happens!

I love the premise of Zekk as a Dark Jedi, not having turned back in YJK.

P.S. You think killing Jacen gets people mad at you? You should see my fic! [face_shocked]

7. Trickster_Jaina_Fel

Oct 3, 2002
    ....wow....i have another reader :eek: ...wow...and a reader who didn't expect to read more than one post...wow! coolsies! :D :D :) :) :D :) :D :)

Welcome The_Standmaiden!

why is it that a whole bunch of newcomers R&R on my thread when i start crying but the first people to respond at the beginning take hours? hm... [face_mischief]

~TJF

8. The_Standmaiden

Jul 28, 2002
    My fic died completely after a . . . certain thing . . . happened, but I posted in the Feedback Junkies thread and it came alive again! :)

please post more? [face_pleeeease?]

9. JainaJediQueen

Aug 14, 2002
    Forget it. You're not gonna get any posts out of her this week.
    -The Queen

10. The_Standmaiden

Jul 28, 2002
    Why not?!?!?!? :_|

11. JainaJediQueen

Aug 14, 2002
    Technically, the week is over tonight at midnight, and she isn't going to post today.
    -The Queen

12. Jade_Max

Jade_Max Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jun 28, 2002
    'cause I'm not here and I'm her Beta? *looks around* er.. wait a sec.. I am here.. guess I found time to be on after all lol!

Thanks for your feedback you guys, TJF is thrilled to have reached 100 :D Not to mention, that you're enjoying her (she'll shoot me if I don't say 'our') story:)

13. JainaJediQueen

Aug 14, 2002
    So can we get a post tonight?
    -The Queen

14. Jade_Max

Jun 28, 2002
    From me? Nope, we pass em back and forth and she posts... It's her idea, so her honors :)

However, I dunno if she knows I'm around right now, so that's entierly up to her...

15. JainaJediQueen

Aug 14, 2002
    Gocha!
    -The Queen

16. The_Standmaiden

Jul 28, 2002
  17. Master_Jaina1011

Master_Jaina1011 Jedi Master star 4

May 20, 2002
    TJF and JM, ohhhh you guys what are you gusy gonna do now? leave us with evne more cliffies?

18. rogue11lovesjag

rogue11lovesjag Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 13, 2002
    TJF, that was great...it keeps getting better! Come over to my thread and see the newly posted Constitution of the GOLDFISH... (I changed it a bit since I pmed it to you...tell me if I need to change anything else...)

~Rogue

19. rogue11lovesjag

rogue11lovesjag Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 13, 2002
    The Consitution of the Goldfish:

We, the loyal fanfic readers of the Jedi Council Forums, in order to form a more perfect website, to establish good fan fiction and ensure galactic tranquility, provide for the common defense from Darth Real life, ensure the general welfare of authors everywhere and procure the blessings of liberty to ourselves and our betas do ordain and establish this CONSTITUION for the Goldfish.

RESOLVED: That the original members of the Goldfish are Trickster_Jaina_Fel, starkrusher, Linauri, Jedi_Jaina_Queen, and rogue11lovesjag.

RESOLVED: No JCF member can be both a Goldfish and a Ritz Cracker.

RESOLVED: That the above is totally the RC's fault.

RESOLVED: That the Goldfish will faithfully read, up, and beta, if wished, the member fanfics.

RESOLVED: That the Goldfish welcome all shippers, be they Jaina/Jag, Jaina/Kyp, Jacen/Tahiri, Jacen/Tenel Ka, and others equally and without bias, as long as they're mushy.

RESOLVED: That the Goldfish may add to their number by inviting other fanfic forum haunting members of the Jedi Council Forums to join the said organization.

and RESOLVED: That the Goldfish reserve the right to amend this Constitution by voting on the said amendment.

20. Jade_Max

Jun 28, 2002
    *cough* Since I'm a big OC person, I'm -so- not going to comment on that, but I get a good grin out of it.. interesting constitution.

21. NYCitygurl

NYCitygurl Manager Emeritus star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 20, 2002
    I'm sooooo sorry I ranoff like that, but I went to get my ears pierced and my Mom insisted on spending hours at the mall. That was an AWESOME POST and there's more tomorrow, right?

Love NYC

22. starkrusher

starkrusher Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 4, 2002
    Just doing my job as a fellow GF.

Up up up!

23. Jez_3-14159265358979

Jez_3-14159265358979 Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 13, 2001
    Hey just found this fic. it's great so far. can't wait for the next post!

Jez

24. Kyp_side_of_TheForce

Kyp_side_of_TheForce Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 27, 2002
    I'm gone for 2 days and there are 5 pages!! Yeah!!!!!!
    *runs up to TJF crying tears of happiness*
    That was (sob) so great!!!!!!!!
    MORE please!!!!!!!!!!!

25. Jade_Max

Jun 28, 2002
    *laughs* Ksotf, Trickster will love you for that *grin* she feels so unappreciated I think...

Ah well, hopefully she'll be able to post something tomorrow, if not, it -is- the weekend and some of us have DRL who interferes. Myself included...

*waits patiently for Trickster to come back and double check the changes* Do be do be do...