main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends Reunion pt 3 (Shakespearean Quote Roulette challenge) Author's thanks (fanart completed)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by earlybird-obi-wan, Apr 3, 2011.

1. earlybird-obi-wan

earlybird-obi-wan Chosen One star 6

Aug 21, 2006
    Yes and more squee to come from an unexpected person. And old and new are coming together in this story, weaving threads from DNA ID, Aaquillin and Darrin and Tetrahedron together.

More scary things to come;)

Very ancient history and showing the cruel nature of Dagnir's father.

Chapter 29

The eternal light!
    Luminous beings, Brothers all. Sisters all
    We, the Sheir-Irel, Brothers all. Sisters all
    And the light, eternal light is shining again
    Is shining on the planets of our offspring
    Dark times are still not gone.
    We shall bear that weight together.
    We shall preserve the planets of our offspring.
    Hold on.
    Brothers all. Sisters all.
    Hold on to the eternal light.

Shei-Ifan one of the Sheir-Irel was dreaming in the eternity, hearing the voices of his brothers and sisters and he saw Master Fay smiling broadly.
    ?Jasir is in for a surprise,? Fay beamed and was dancing on the flower covered meadow

20 helona
    Monira

Noranan General Hospital
    Guest room ten 7.00 a.m.

Snoring, the sound of loud snoring entered Kaagi?s ears when he stirred awake. And it was accompanied by rumbling, loud rumbling in his stomach and he remembered speeding after Jadin after his pager began to beep.

They had sped ? dodging and avoiding visitors with annoyed looks and nurses and doctors with knowing looks ? to the pediatrics wing where four year old Julia Carron had wanted to leave her bed. And that was for Kaagi and Jadin and the girl?s parents a big no. The surgery had been a success but Julia had to stay in her bed until the splint was replaced by a brace. The two healers could convince Julia ? with help from her parents ? that she had to stay in bed.

?Our trick with the Bantha sporting two splints worked,? Kaagi mused ?but now I have to make tiny braces for the Bantha too and yes a Beesie will??

Pwiiiiit proooot

That sound from Beesie had the entire Adin family waking up and Kaagi offering to get breakfast with Beesie helping to carry the trays.

Restaurant 7.30 a.m.

Jasir Ere-Dun was early despite his being up late, very late for him because of the time difference of five hours between Rhova and Monira. After the delicious Briku fruit mash he had wanted to continue to tell the tale of Dagnir?s rescue but with Kaagi and Jadin away that had to wait. Therefore he had been reading his old book starting with the first chapter and he had come to the part of the preparing of the medicine when Kizan yawned broadly. And that had him, Kizan and Chocim following one of the nurses to a guest room.

Jasir sat down and was getting the book when Malik Aatifa entered with ? to his surprise ? Kizan and Chocim on his heels. The two students followed the cook. And Jasir smiled when he heard the three exchanging recipes for the use of Briku fruits. Sure, the box with Briku fruits brought from his old village had been big and filled to the brim. Fruit collecting had begun after his call to Noranan and Tarmenel telling him that he would come as soon as possible.

- - -

Kizan was sitting at the other end of the table and between taking bites from his new concoction ? a pancake made with beer and pieces of Briku fruit ? studying his reading teacher with gleaming eyes. And Kizan eating had attracted more guests.

Mick, Jim and Alan and Lillian took a seat after exchanging introductions to Kizan and Jasir.

Jason Guyet was the last and he took a plate with the same kind of pancake and sat down next to Kizan.

Jasir Ere-Dun had his book open at the page where revealed was what was done with the collected ore. He read ?Healer Txelenan was purifying the collected ore. In a rough state the Eiaa was mixed with iron, calcium and chlorides. The Eiaa gave the ore the green colour. Using his powers he coaxed the E

2. AzureAngel2

AzureAngel2 Chosen One star 6

Jun 14, 2005
    Her son Dagnir was tied to a rack by two warriors. His father ripped away the clothes and came with the red hot iron. Dagnir cried when the iron met his chest. The boy born out of a slave-mother became the apprentice of the dark lord.?

My own story was not inspired by this bit. Sorry, sweet bird. That Dran has a problem is fixed since 1994. But thanks for mentioning it in your kind e-mail.

This is why I came here to read immediatly. Once more you prove to be an excellent story teller that gives the reader hope apart from all the darkness in the universe.

3. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    And there is hope but for Kaagi to see that:eek:

Chapter 30

The eternal light!
    Hold on.

Shei-Ikraan one of the Sheir-Irel was dreaming in the eternity, hearing the voices of his brothers and sisters and he saw tears. ?I will help. Don?t worry.?

20 helona
    Monira

Noranan General Hospital
    Guest room ten 8.30 a.m.

?No dad in the restaurant and that?s why I have returned with this,? Arianna guided a cart with trays inside. ?Jasir Ere-Dun told me that he is helping to convert a proton torpedo to a probe. I was headed to the counter for breakfast when doc Tawtee entered with nurse Nogamir. Miriel exchanged news about Marhin and Aaqu and dad. Ger and Fiona came and pointed me to a playground for little children. Chef Aatifa let me use this cart and selected the breakfast for us. But you should have seen Ere-Dun. He had eyes only for the nurse.?

?That must be something nice,? Erenya got hold of the covers when Erindi began to tug at her end with her chubby little hands.

?Granma!?

?Breakfast Erindi and after that we will go outside to the playground,? Arianna placed a tray on the covers.

?Play!? Erindi dove under the covers.

Erenya was able to save the tray with the precariously balancing pot of tea and the bowl of porridge for Erindi when the latter crawled towards the head end.

The delicious porridge had Erindi eating soon with only the little spills smudging the covers but the bread with the sprinkles lead to breadcrumbs and more in the bed.

?Always messy when you are eating in bed,? Erenya remarked to no one in particular and poured another cup of tea unaware that Erindi had spooned that full with sprinkles.
    Messy indeed when the cup spilled its contents on the tray and covers.

Surgery wing IC ward 9.00 a.m.

?Beran?? Aaqu turned his head towards the green clad figure when he felt the BP cuff being removed from his arm.

?Yes,? Beran grinned because Aaqu had recognised him immediately despite the isolation suit he was wearing ?you don?t expect Kaagi to move you or do you??

?No moving my bed with him guiding it in his wheelchair will lead to bumping and trying to avoid disasters,? Aaqu grinned. ?And getting a droid to move my bed will lead to??

?More disaster,? Marhin remembered a tale from the Jeditemple where his father had been racing in a droid guided bed to save Obi-Wan from disaster in the bacta tank. ?A bed-race would have been the result.? He saw Cedrick and Skon busy with his monitor patches and was thankful for the pain medication. He didn?t feel anything when the rib-brace was removed to detach the patches from his chest and replaced.

Aaqu had been relieved of his patches in the same way.

?Kaagi will come directly to room number six,? Lynne placed an oxygen bottle on the bed and attached the hose to the breath-mask. ?I have left a note on his pager. He sure wants to see you having the first liquid food.?

?Room six?? Marhin shook his head. ?Just turn the six.?

?Nah not room six. Do they have a room number nine?? Bushy eyebrows crawled towards the bandage in a face full of mischief.

?Aaqu,? Beran laughed. Those eyebrows could turn that face also in a very serious and don?t-argue-with-the-healer face. That was something he had seen often in the Jeditemple where notorious patients like Obi-Wan Kenobi and Siri Tachi made life taxing.

?Yes, we have a room nine at Eled-Hir?s house of healing,? Marhin stated ?and dad stayed in a room number nine in the Jeditemple. And there was a healer Nines with a treatment room??

?I know,? Beran interrupted doubled over with laughter ?

4. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha Chosen One star 8

Aug 31, 2004
    love all the techie stuff and the various sorts of mess :D ;)

Oh dear [face_worried] It looks like the ore is there but inaccessible :(

5. AzureAngel2

Jun 14, 2005
    The strong colours of your paintings are enchanting, dear bird, and the technical knowledge that you gathered in your life is amazing as well.

Thanks for pointing out another update to me!

I could not resist to react to your comments & that of my other loyal readers in my own fan fic!

[:D]

You are one of the reasons why I enjoy writing and painting so much on the JC boards. Thanks for your RL friendship also in hard personal times & your artistic, wonderful and warm personality.

@};-

AND this story here!

6. Gkilkenny

Gkilkenny Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 27, 2004
    I agree with Nicole, your art work adds to the stories and you have a great imagination and you put a lot of thought into your words.

Well done.=D=

7. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    Thank you@};-
    The ore is there and there are some students at work;)

Thank you so much for the kind words. Your inspiration is surely a great help for me.

Painting with words and pencils is what I love to do [:D]

Chapter 31

The eternal light!
    Hold on.

Shei-Kan one of the Sheir-Irel was dreaming in the eternity, hearing the voices of his brothers and sisters and he saw Shei-Ikraan coming towards him with a smile on his face. ?Shei-Ifan has instructed me. Kaaginha will be safe.?

21 helona

Noranan General Hospital
    Guest room ten Adin family 8.00 a.m

?Psst we have to cheer up dad,? Arianna tip toed towards the bed of her father carrying two orange Beesies. She had heard all from her husband Lenwe who ? after seeing Kaagi leave his X-wing and not caring about Beesie at all and just passing him with a teary look on his face ? had entered the X-wing and had collected the data to bring them to Jasir Ere-Dun. ?And I don?t know where he is but Chocim and Kizan were smiling. And those two were cluttering the room with flimsies, datapads and more; in short they were making a mess.?

?Yes he discovered Kawtun trench and the place where he can find the minerals to help hibernating midi-chlorians to wake and multiply but he has no way to get there,? Aranella mused. ?Maybe some fun will help before we have to go and help Lenwe and Erenya with our new homes. Beesies were fun for him when he had to wake Aaqu.?

?What?s to be funny?? Aradan Mirdees on his way to the restaurant poked his head around the door.

?Beesies,? Arianna had her two Beesies placed on the covers. ?We did wake him with those toys three days ago.?

?I see Beesies everywhere,? Aradan grinned. ?Yesterday Tara came to our room with a blue Beesie draped around her shoulders asking me to be one of the witnesses for her marriage to Beran Daranon. Timo was wearing a red Beesie and he has Jehna who has a purple Beesie as his witness.?

?A purple Beesie,? Kaagi turned on his back opening his silver grey eyes with a mischievous look on his face. Despite the disappointing discovery he had been dreaming about the joyful swimming with Jadin and Kaaginha and a swim with Marhin, Jehna, Arandi and Kaaginha. ?Jadin ?loves? purple.?

?And dislikes swimming pools,? Aradan continued. ?Kaagi you remember our conversation in the scrub-room??

?Yes Tarko told us that this hospital has a swimming pool,? Kaagi grinned. ?I have been to the pool after guiding Aaqu out of the sedation and have asked Jadin to accompany me but no. He knew that you were there with the guys from ?hospital squadron.? He had an emergency and I met him again in the IC ward and swimming in the sea was a yes. And with Aranella helping I succeeded in dunking Jadin. And I met Kaaginha. Now a way to get Jadin to that pool and we can have some more fun.?

?Spanish pranks,? Jason Guyet

8. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    What a relief to have help :D

Does make one hopeful for a solution.

9. Gkilkenny

Mar 27, 2004
    Multicoloured beesies everywhere[face_laugh]

A year isn?t too long to build the midis back.[face_praying]
    Swimming in the ocean sound lovely.[face_dancing]

10. AzureAngel2

Jun 14, 2005
    Shei-Kan one of the Sheir-Irel was dreaming in the eternity, hearing the voices of his brothers and sisters and he saw Shei-Ikraan coming towards him with a smile on his face. ?Shei-Ifan has instructed me. Kaaginha will be safe.?

Beautiful start! And an even more beautiful painting in the end of your update!

@};-

11. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    But action first

It is but danger lurks:eek:

Another is in the coming chapter.

Thanks all again for your great support. Action is beginning in the next chapter ending with:eek: But first some fun

Chapter 32

The eternal light!
    Hold on.

Shei-Ifan one of the Sheir-Irel was dreaming in the eternity, hearing the voices of his brothers and sisters and he saw Shei-Ikraan and his brothers communicating with Kaaginha.

22 helona

Noranan
    Beach-road two and three 8.00 a.m.

Changes. Yesterday had been a day of changes for the members of Hospital squadron.

And Mick and Jim ? now having breakfast in the living room of their new home Beach-road two, a two story cottage ? were satisfied. Upon returning to the hospital after their swim in the sea and watching the Sheir-Irel and the briefing in the central restaurant they had found the release papers signed by Nala Tawtee with a note attached. That note had led to the parking place where a speeder with Jasaran Arovan behind the controls had been their transport to their new home. It was fully furnished. All their belongings from Lingala were there and there was a basket with groceries and fruits provided by chef Mouraha. And there were some ingredients that had them with questioning faces until a smell started to drift in through the open window.

- - -

For the Guyet family in Beach-road three ? a similar cottage ? it had been the same.
    But no breakfast in the living room; Jason was in the kitchen and making fried eggs and more.

And that ?more? had his father coming down the stairs with a wrinkling nose and asking ?what?s this Jason??

?A nourishing stew and based on an original recipe from??

?Sergeant Forever Bul??

?Drill sergeant Floreverus Bullwinkle dad and I have left out the greasy ingredient because I couldn?t find that in the basket. The sarge made this after my return from an exercise with Blade squadron and I loved it and that was very surprising for him. His C.O. hated that stew.?

?Even without the greasy ingredient it smells disgusting. What?s in it??

?Uh dried fish but those are inspired by something commander Spanish loved,? Jason had a smile on his face. ?Chief Mouraha provided me during his gourmet party with some of the ingredients after I exchanged recipes with him.?

?Fish Jason?? Mick poked his head through the open window. ?I will make something more palatable? and he squirmed inside.

?Disgusting dried fish,? Jim followed his brother ?and your fish has more ?admirers? coming this way.?

?Jeffrey is an admirer,? Jason smiled when he saw his old teacher who had helped him to repair his X-wing wheeling to the entrance. ?Dad open the door for him.?

- - -

The Guyet cottage living room was crowded. After Jim, Mick and Jeffrey offering their assistance making breakfast or not ? Jeffrey really liked what Jason had been brewing ? Ger and Fiona ? staying with Ger ? had joined the family.

?This was made for the Talons?? Fiona guided a spoon to her mouth.

?Yes and?? Jason looked up with a smile. Another person was admiring his cooking.

?I really like your Forev??

?Drill-sergeant Floreverus Bullw?? Jason interrupted with a mischievous smile.

?We know it?s Bullwinkle,? Ger roared with laughter ?and coming to his name did you finish your storytelling for Marhin??

?Uh no and that?s the firs

12. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    Excellent technical details and edge-of-seat action but :eek: !! the cliffhanger [face_worried]

13. AzureAngel2

Jun 14, 2005
    Kaaginha would survive. Now he had to get to the surface but the container ? filled to the brim with ore ? and the water in his buoyancy compensator were dragging him down in the crater.

?Kaagi!?

Those nerve-wrecking cliffhangers...

14. Gkilkenny

Mar 27, 2004
    Oh dear it doesn't look good for Kaagi.[face_worried]

=D=

15. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    What will happen? Read more in the next chapter with gripping action. And thanks again for reading and your great support.

Chapter 33

The eternal light!
    Hold on.

Shei-Ikraan one of the Sheir-Irel was dreaming in the eternity, hearing the voices of his brothers and sisters and he saw Kaagi going down but knew; the Dunai elder bond would save him.

22 helona

Noranan
    Beachroad nine 3.29 p.m.

?Kaagi,? Aranella gasped, her hand shaking and almost dropping the cup with tea.
    She was sitting under a Briku fruit tree in the big garden where a path led to the front gate and the road. Across that road was the beach. Other paths ? winding through the garden ? led to Beachroad eight ? the home of Lynne Er-Smia and the new home of Aaqu Maerhin ? and Beachroad ten where laughter of Erindi ? being brought by her mother to her bed for her afternoon nap ? was heard through the open window on the first floor. She had strolled with her tea towards that cottage to take a seat on one of the wicker chairs. Her home was barely visible through the dense forest of trees but the large meadow was.

Aranella had been pleased this morning when she had entered her home ? a cottage belonging to the large complex of the farm on Beachroad eight ? for the second time after that memorable visit where Kaaginha had come to the beach to greet her husband and play with him.

The cottage was clean, walls were painted white and beautiful yellow curtains with a flower decoration ? obviously a woman?s choice and reminding her of flowers she had seen at the mountain pond when Kaagi asked her to marry him ? were hanging before the windows. The kitchen was fully equipped, as was the master bedroom and study rooms for both. Two rooms for guests on the second floor had to be decorated and the large attic under the grass covered roof offered more possibilities. Only the really large garden needed more care but that was up to her if she wanted that. But like Kaagi she admired a wild garden where children could play.

Beast 3.30 p.m.

?Kaagi,? Ger shouted. He was watching the telemetry from Kaagi and Kevin on the monitoring equipment and saw the dive computer from Kaagi indicating an increasing depth. ?Use air on your buoyancy compensator.?

Anjii Moniron crater 3.31 p.m.

?Kaagi!?
    Kaagi heard that in the bond with his wife mere seconds before he heard in his helmet systems from Ger ?Kaagi! Use air on your buoyancy compensator.?

?I know!? He had to stop his descend. He was now at 52 metres and still going down. He reached for the hose dangling from his tank and connected that to the buoyancy compensator to purge it from the water. Air rushed in but it wasn?t enough.

53 m.

The container in the bag on his weight belt was heavy, too heavy.

54 m.

But the rate of descend was slower.
    The counter on the diving computer was displayed on the HUD.

55 m.

Beast 3.32 p.m.

Mick was the first to see Kaaginha breaching the surface and exhaling and inhaling. ?Kaaginha is there and ? no ? he is gone.?

?He is going back to Kaagi,? Ger shouted with worry showing in his voice.

Anjii Moniron crater 3.34 p.m.

?He is going back to Kaagi.?

56 m.

Kaagi saw Kaaginha coming down and clenched his fist pointing towards the container and added ?stay away Kaaginha. Stay away from the container.?

57 m.

Kaaginha understood and stayed at a safe distance. ?Get to the surface Kaagi.?

16. AzureAngel2

Jun 14, 2005
    ?Sure,? Leod answered. ?It will be a smooth ride.?

?Yes thingy?s away,? Kevin had a small smile on his face when Ger opened the emergency seals of the first layer. ?Aww poor Kaagi.?

?Jason can keep him distracted.?

?I,? Jason had a mischievous smile on his face. ?With what??

?Stories Jason,? Ger and Kevin shouted in unison.

Yeah, more story telling!

17. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    Sure and inspired by this

[image=http://i279.photobucket.com/albums/kk124/earlybird-obi-wan/Yoda.jpg]

18. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    =D= =D= Wonderful rescue :D !!

Great team work and fast thinking :)

19. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    Yes and thank you again.

The next chapter has a piece added after seeing Yoda and that little boy.

Chapter 34

The eternal light!
    Hold on.

Shei-Ikraan one of the Sheir-Irel was dreaming in the eternity, hearing the voices of his brothers and sisters and he saw changes and more.

22 helona

Beast 3.55 p.m.

With Leod providing a smooth ride and two men to help Kevin the first layers of the protective gear were removed in minutes after opening the emergency seals.

But Ger had a slightly sad look on his face when he saw the black suit and began to peel away the bright yellow tape that covered the zipper on the back of the isolation suit with trembling fingers and getting no result at all.

?Ger steady,? Jason placed his hand on the fingers.

?Uh I know,? Ger turned to Jason ?but uh we left with six men and are now returning with four.?

?Kaagi will be alright with Mick helping him,? Kevin waved with his glove covered hands. ?Mick is one of the experts on baro-trauma.?

?Uh yes ? yes I worked with him after that rescue of a diver by a Lingalan,? Ger resumed his work with steady fingers but remembering what Fire chief Henny had once told him when he returned with five men on the fire-truck and one in an ambulance. ?Returning with a full crew is what we always strive for.?

Noranan

Noranan General Hospital
    Guestroom seven 4.00 p.m.

Jay Dalair had been following the transmissions through the comlink given to him by Kevin. And he was getting desperate. Dagnir was after getting a new diaper and his milk still crying.
    ?Dad is coming,? Jay soothed.

Dagnir answered with more crying.

?Want to go to see dad coming?? Jay took Dagnir out of the crib and wasn?t surprised when the baby stopped his crying and opened his liquid brown eyes. ?Yes??
    Jay headed to the hangar not noticing the slight smell coming from Dagnir.

MDC Medevac Dispatch Centre 4.15 p.m.

?The Beast is in the hangar,? Turan Irwihan got confirmation from Leod ?and Big Fish is due to arrive in fifteen minutes.?

?Time to help Kevin,? Nala Tawtee stood up with Miriel Nogamir. And she smiled when Jasir stood up as well and was taking Miriel?s hand.

?You don?t need to come,? Miriel whispered in Jasir?s ear.

?I can help,? Jasir smiled.

?You?? Nala turned with a questioning look on her face.

?Being raised by Ghari Adin for seventeen years had me seeing enough medical procedures,? Jasir answered and followed the two women to the hangar.

Jasaran Arovan and Koranar Er-Quin resumed what they had been doing before halting at the MDC and that was hurrying to the meeting room.

Big Fish 4.15 p.m.

?Sixty-one metres,? Mick stated ?Recompression going as scheduled and you should be feeling better now.?

?Uh yes,? Kaagi answered a bit distorted by the hissing of the oxygen mask. ?I was at a depth of 61 m when I used my life-preserver. And you can send another bag.?
    He had been busy during the recompression. He had connected the cable of the control-box to the socket in the wall of the chamber. Two pieces of bright yellow isolation tape could be removed with his gloved hands. One was covering the tap of his IV on his left lower arm. He had connected the line to the tap and had the first bag hooked to the IV control unit and had set a fast drip-rate. The fluid would keep dehydration at bay and provide him with nourishment. And he had connected the second bag to the life-support after removing the second piece of tape. That would take care of the liquid waste.

?Checking vitals,? Jehna looked through the view-port in the right side of the chamber and saw Kaagi turning his head towards him.

?

20. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    Enjoyed the bit in the garden with Ger and Fiona :D and the directors' meeting :p ;)

Monica is definitely snooty o_O

I'm glad they have back ups for the pilot part of the show so as to make it a real spectacle.

21. AzureAngel2

Jun 14, 2005
    ?Kaagi,? Aranella had her nose glued to the view-port at the right side and she saw only his head ? more precisely eyes and hair because most of his face was hidden by the black oxygen mask ? when the head disappeared to be replaced by a black gloved finger making tickling movements. ?You?re naughty.?

?He is and he is a hero,? Koranar Er-Quin entered with the directors and was soon ? after introductions ? engaged in a lively discussion with pilots.

And Kaagi listened for a while until he ? tired after the events ? drifted off to sleep.
    Erindi?s laughter when she discovered Dagnir and his father clad in the orange coveralls didn?t register anymore.

But Aranella heard ?Beesie? and began to plan.

Kaagi, naughty? Understatement!

:D

22. Gkilkenny

Mar 27, 2004
    ?Uh yes ? yes I worked with him after that rescue of a diver by a Lingalan,? Ger resumed his work with steady fingers but remembering what Fire chief Henny had once told him when he returned with five men on the fire-truck and one in an ambulance. ?Returning with a full crew is what we always strive for.?

Yes it's good not to lose anyone.[face_worried] [face_praying]

?And playing pranks,? Kaagi snickered ?and that brings me to planning bachelor parties. Jason will sure have ideas for Ger.?

?And I for Adanel and for Timo,? Jadin grinned and began to tell more. Planning would become a great distraction for Kaagi and with his sleepy influence he knew that Kaagi would get enough sleep and rest as well.

In a compression chamber and still planning pranks.[face_dancing] [face_laugh]

=D=

23. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    Directors are often like this (like real life politics;)) and the show will be a spectacle but first there is the treatment.

and pranks of course.

So true. Always hoping to return with a full crew. And pranks? Kaagi has little to do there.

Thanks again all of you for reading and here is the next exciting update with characters from DNA ID and more

Chapter 35

The eternal light!
    Hold on.

Shei-Ikraan one of the Sheir-Irel was dreaming in the eternity, hearing the voices of his brothers and sisters and he saw Kaaginha swimming with Aranella.
    ?You can begin your teaching Kaaginha.?

22 helona

Noranan General Hospital
    Medium care room number nine 5.30 p.m.

Aradan Mirdees was smiling when he entered the room with Tarmenel and saw two faces turning his way. He had met Tarmenel in the corridor just outside the hangar and had told him all about the mission.

?Aradan? Tarmenel??

?Doctor Mirdees? Master Eled-Hir??

?Where?s dad??

?That?s nothing for Kaagi,? Aaqu stated ?but from your smile I can see that the mission was a success.?

?Dad is alright?? Marhin blinked with his eyes.

?He is Marhin and he is now in a recompression chamber. He had to help Kaaginha because the Falgan had to go quickly to the surface to breathe,? Aradan began. ?He used his buoyancy compensator to get down.?

?Kaagi to the rescue,? Aaqu mused. ?Always there for another. And he couldn?t get up??

?After taking the container from Kaaginha he began to descend because the container was too heavy,? Aradan nodded. ?At a depth of 61 metres he had to use his life-preserver to come to the surface. We had to hurry to get him in the chamber because he was displaying the first symptoms of the bends. There was no time to help him out of his isolation suit. Forty hours in the chamber and he will be??

?Mostly sleeping,? Aranella poked her head around the door. ?Adins can sleep everywhere. And the stretcher in the chamber is padded and very comfortable.?

?Kaagi, Kaagi,? Aaqu muttered good-naturedly. ?I won?t give him a lecture and now I have to wait.?

?Not at all,? Aradan smiled ?The droid is busy. Tomorrow I will come with the Eiaa.?

?Lecturing can be done after tomorrow,? Aranella gave a mischievous wink.

?Lecturing? What?s this with lecturing Kaagi?? Aradan eyed Aaqu and Aranella.

?Kaagi rushing into situations,? Aaqu said with a knowing smile on his face ?he hasn?t changed since he came to the Jedi. Do or don?t there is no try was never an issue for Kaagi.?

?D

24. AzureAngel2

Jun 14, 2005
    Argh! Another of those emotional cliffhangers...

:eek:

Now I will not stop to wonder, bird, until you write on!

25. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    ooh hope it works.