main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga - Legends Reunited...A companion piece to The Tristan Betrayal...Siriwan *Author Replies 9/16*

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Kelia-Jen, Sep 12, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kelia-Jen

Kelia-Jen Jedi Master star 1

Jan 9, 2006
    Title: Reunited
    Authors: Kelia and JediMaster_Jen
    Characters: Obi-Wan and Siri
    Genre: Mush/AU
    A/N: This viggie is a companion piece to http://boards.theforce.net/Message.aspx?topic=24416496&brd=10476&start=24940426]The[/url] Tristan Betrayal. Obi-Wan and Siri and reunited in the afterlife. It's a one shot post for the Siriwan fans (including us!), heartbroken at the death of both Obi and Siri.
    Disclaimer: Star Wars belongs to George Lucas, not us :D

Title: Reunited
    Summary: Companion piece to The Tristan Betrayal. Short chronicle of what happened to Siri after she passed into the Force.
    Authors: Kelia and JediMaster_Jen

Jedi Temple
    Coruscant

“Tris, my sweet little boy,” Siri caressed his cheek with the last of her strength. “I’m so sorry to leave you…I love you,” her arm dropped to the bed.
    “I…love…you,” she shuddered, her mouth forming into a slight smile.
    A glowing blue form was taking shape at the foot of her bed. Her mouth formed a slight smile.

“Obi-Wan,” she breathed, her eyes widening in recognition before closing forever…and she was gone.
    “Siri, my love,” Obi-Wan called, his hand held out as he beckoned her to him.

Siri rushed into his arms, squeezing him tightly to her.

“I’ve missed you,” Obi-Wan breathed marveling at the feel of her in his arms again. “Force, I’ve missed you so much.”

“Obi,” Siri sighed pulling away from him. “There is something I need to tell you.”

Obi-Wan ran his fingers through her soft blonde hair. “I know about Tristan,” he said softly.

“But how? Did Yoda…?”

“No, no,” Obi-Wan replied. “I learned about him…afterwards.”

“I’m sorry I couldn’t tell you,” she said softly. “But…”

“You could have,” he interrupted. “You should have. We could have watched him together as he grew up in the crèche.”

“Would that have been enough for you?” Siri asked as she studied him pointedly. “Just watching him grow up, never able to tell him who you were?”

Obi-Wan sighed wearily. “I could have…” he started only to be interrupted.

“It wouldn’t have been for me,” Siri continued. “And I know it wouldn’t have been for you either, that’s why I had to leave, Obi.”

“I would have gone with you,” he replied hoarsely, tears just beginning to gather in his eyes. “We could have raised Tristan together. Maybe I’d even still…be there with him.”

Siri looked away from the hope in his eyes.
    “It wouldn’t have worked,” she said gently. “Anakin needed you.”

“Anakin,” Obi-Wan began. “Anakin would have…” he stopped, unable to deny the reality of what would have happened had he not been there for Anakin.

Siri pulled him into her arms, hugging him tightly.

“You couldn’t have left him,” she whispered, rubbing his back. “Can you imagine what Palpatine would have done with him had you not been there?”

“He would have turned him to the dark side,” Obi-Wan admitted, shoulders lumping. “Anakin would have been lost; most likely forever.”

“Your destiny was to guide the Chosen One,” Siri began. “I couldn’t have interfered with that.”

She kissed his forehead tenderly.

“I would have liked to have known,” Obi-Wan moaned. “I would have liked to have been there when he was born, seen his first smile, watched him learn to crawl, to walk, and visited him over the years…”

“I’m so sorry, Obi,” Siri told him as she hugged him tightly. “But you would have had to leave and I loved you too much to put you through that.”

“Why does everybody think they know what’s best for me?!” he suddenly flared, jerking away from her angrily.

“The two people I loved most in the galaxy lied to me for years under the guise of not wanting to burden me,” he glared at her. “I’m perfectly capable of setting my emotions aside to do the right thing.”

“Obi…”

“No!” he interrupted loudly, beginning to pace. “First Anakin gets married and doesn’t tell me and then you have my child without telling me and I’m just supposed to accept that you did it because it was done with my best interests in mind!”

“I never lied to you,” she pointed out.

He stopped pacing, gazing at her with such a hurtful look it broke her heart.

“You said you had to leave because you loved me too much to stay,” he reminded her in a tight voice.

“That was true,” she assured him, taking his hands into hers. “I loved you too much to put you through the pain of losing your own child.”

“Losing you almost killed me,” he gasped, pulling her to him and burying his face in her hair. “When I think of everything you’ve been through all alone…”

“I wasn’t alone,” Siri replied, kissing his cheek. “I had our son and Yoda visited every few months or so and I made a few friends. Tristan was happy; we…were as happy as we could be.”

“I wish I could have known him,” Obi-Wan sighed, stroking her hair. “I wish he could have known me.”

“He does and he will,” Siri promised. “I’ve told him so much about you and now Anakin will take over,” she paused. “Anakin is his Master.

Obi-Wan smiled and nodded. “I know,” he smiled wistfully.

“You live on through Anakin, through his memories of you and in his thoughts of you,” she continued. “Everything you taught him, he will teach our son and he will keep our memories alive, Obi. I know he will.”

She rested her head on his shoulder.

“Wait,” she gazed up at him, suddenly realizing what he’d said. “You already know Anakin is Tristan’s master?”

Obi-Wan nodded; an amused look on his face.

“Does that mean we get to watch over him?” she questioned, her eyes dancing with hope.

“Yes,” he replied simply.

“And communicate?” Siri continued. “I heard about you appearing to Anakin and Garen. Obi…”

“Only if the Force wills it,” Obi-Wan interjected. “I was able to appear to Anakin and Garen because my work wasn’t quite over yet.”

He gazed at her tenderly, running his fingers gently over her cheek. “I would have come to you if I could have.”

“It’s okay,” she assured him, kissing his ear softly, nuzzling her face in his neck, breathing in deeply and filling her soul with the smell of him.

“We’re together now,” she sighed contentedly. “I can’t believe we’re actually together again and we never have to be apart.”

Obi-Wan chuckled, his fingers lightly tracing circle patterns along her back. Siri gasped at the shivers of pleasure his touch sent down her spine.

“Obi-Wan,” she moaned. “Are you ever going to kiss me?”

He caressed her cheek tenderly before lowering his lips to hers.

Siri wrapped her arms around his neck and let herself dissolve into him as if they were one person.

2. princess_of_naboo

princess_of_naboo Jedi Master star 4

Nov 9, 2000
    Aww, that's so sweet.

3. VaderLVR64

VaderLVR64 Manager Emeritus star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 5, 2004
    Awww [face_love] Absolutely beautiful. =D=

Obi-Wan chuckled, his fingers lightly tracing circle patterns along her back.

Siri gasped at the shivers of pleasure his touch sent down her spine. ?Force Kenobi,? she moaned. ?Are you ever going to kiss me??

He caressed her cheek tenderly for a moment before lowering his lips to hers. Siri wrapped her arms around his neck and felt herself dissolving into him as if they were one person.

Finally... [face_love]

4. FitJedi

FitJedi Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 14, 2006
    Awww. Now that was just too sweet. I love those little tender moments.

5. Princess Cambria

Princess Cambria Jedi Master star 4

Jan 20, 2006
    A lovely companion piece. [face_love]

6. Lea-El

Lea-El Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 13, 2005
    Oooooh!! That was so sweeeet! I look forward to the time when they can appear to Tristian together.

This was a lovely reunion.
    =D==D==D==D=

Thanks for the PM@};-

7. Anakins_Kiss

Anakins_Kiss Jedi Knight star 3

Jan 26, 2006
    I just knew this would be a wonderful piece. Thanks for the PM guys.

8. Ladynaye

Ladynaye Jedi Padawan star 4

May 24, 2005
  9. randomangel22

randomangel22 Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 11, 2006
    awwww that was so beautiful [face_love]!!!

just like it was supposed to be!!

10. Amivane

Amivane Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 28, 2005
    aaaaaw :_| very very beautiful!!!! :_|:_| I hope they comunicate with Tristan or Anakin someday!! as always, great work masters =D==D= :D THANKS FOR THE PM [:D]@};-

11. Kestrel_Kenobi

Kestrel_Kenobi Jedi Master star 4

Sep 26, 2005
    aw, very nice...and p'haps we'll have Obi popping up in the Tristan Betrayal? [face_praying]

Lovely =D=

12. obsessedwithSW

obsessedwithSW Jedi Master star 4

May 24, 2005
    Thank you! A very touching reunion. I hope the blue ghosties pop up in Triatan Betrayal in the near future.

13. Idrelle_Miocovani

Idrelle_Miocovani Jedi Grand Master star 6

Feb 5, 2005
    Oh, how sweet!

That was a very beautiful runion. :)

@};-@};-@};-

14. penpadme

penpadme Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 12, 2006
    That was beautiful and lighthearted and just plain wonderful. I feel that we now know that Siri found true peace and now she can watch over Tristan and she and Obi-Wan can at least be able to see the man their son will become. Fantastic job!

15. jacen200015

jacen200015 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jan 11, 2002
    Honestly the reunion wasn't like I thought it would be, but it was great anyway :)

16. Kelia-Jen

Jan 9, 2006
    princess_of_naboo Aww, that's so sweet.

Thanks. :)

VaderLVR64 Absolutely beautiful.

Thank you.

FitJedi Awww. Now that was just too sweet. I love those little tender moments.

Us too. :) Evenif the characters are dead. [face_laugh]

PRINCESSCAMBRIA A lovely companion piece.

Thanks so much.

Lea-El Oooooh!! That was so sweeeet! I look forward to the time when they can appear to Tristian together.

That may happen. ;)

Anakins_Kiss I just knew this would be a wonderful piece. Thanks for the PM guys.

Thanks, and you're welcome. [face_dancing]

Ladynaye @};-

Thank you.

randomangel22 awwww that was so beautiful

Thank you. @};-

Amivane I hope they comunicate with Tristan or Anakin someday!!

Ya never know. ;)

Kestrel_Kenobi aw, very nice...and p'haps we'll have Obi popping up in the Tristan Betrayal?

Thanks. Anything is possible.

obsessedwithSW A very touching reunion.

Thanks. :)

Idrelle_Miocovani Oh, how sweet!

That was a very beautiful runion.

Thanks so much. Glad you enjoyed it. [face_dancing]

penpadme That was beautiful and lighthearted and just plain wonderful.

Thank you. @};-

I feel that we now know that Siri found true peace and now she can watch over Tristan and she and Obi-Wan can at least be able to see the man their son will become.

Yes, I think they're both finally at peace. :)

jacen200015 Honestly the reunion wasn't like I thought it would be, but it was great anyway

Glad you liked it. Curious though, what were you expecting? [face_thinking]

17. Stella_Ripple

Stella_Ripple Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 29, 2005
    perfect! :D a reunion, mushiness, and a teensy bit of a tantrum! yep, i'm satisfied! thanks muchly [:D]

18. Kelia-Jen

Jan 9, 2006
    Stella_Ripple perfect! a reunion, mushiness, and a teensy bit of a tantrum! yep, i'm satisfied! thanks muchly

Glad you liked it. :) Thanks for reading.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.