main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Revenge Of The Sith - Midnight Showing @ UCI Cardiff

Discussion in 'Archive: FF:UK - Wales' started by Yin-Jun, May 16, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yin-Jun

Yin-Jun Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 1, 2002
    I have my tickets baby, woohoo... And I think this did deserve it's own Thread/Topic, as I'm really excited, I got tickets for Wednesday at UCI Cardiff for 00:30am, then my next showing is Thursday morning at 09:00am then my next showing is at Thursday evening at 21:45pm, woohoo, hehe.. going no a mad Star Wars mission, and I can't wait, going to be incredible, anyone else as excited as I am, and who else on these forums are going to the Midnight showing of Revenge Of The Sith Wednesday at UCI Cardiff, take care all and may the force be with you, mwah [face_love]

2. Stuey

Stuey Jedi Grand Master star 5

May 30, 2002
    i'll be there, as a jedi. but i saw it yesterday :p

3. Yin-Jun

Jun 1, 2002
    Lucky man, and I can't wait man.. what did you think of the movie by the way, how would you rate it, was it everything you had expected and anticipated?

4. Stuey

May 30, 2002
    yeah, it won't disappoint. the space battles are over-whelming. In my opinion, Hayden's performance far outstrips AOTC. it was everything i hoped for. it also makes you realise how important TPM and AOTC are

where abouts are you sat?

5. onehalfofdarthmaul

onehalfofdarthmaul Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 2, 2002
    Anyone in the UCI Swansea tomorrow for the midnight showings?

6. Yin-Jun

Jun 1, 2002
    Erm I booked mine quite late, I'll be with my brother and brother-in-law, im sitting at the 2nd row in the front, on the left hand side i believe, cant wait tho, it's gonna be awesome, should be an incredible atmosphere aswell. [face_love]

7. Stuey

May 30, 2002
    it's always so much better watching it with the fans, i'm so excited. only 12 hours away!

We booked ours when they were released so i'm in the middle, 2 rows from the front of the back section (if that makes sense)

8. Welshguy

Welshguy Jedi Master star 4

Jun 2, 2002
    You lucky, lucky b*****d.

They must think that your god all-bloody-mighty!

Anyone else see the premiere coverage on BBC1 Wales News today? Had two hardcore fans talking to some gimp in a suit. Checked to see if I recognised any of the names as posters from here, but nothing twigged.

If you can, be sure to take some pics so we can post our premiere experiences here later.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.