main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga Revolution of Fate(Han,Luke,Leia,Vader OT). Updated! Chapter 5 posted: 30/July/11

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Aiel, Feb 10, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aiel

Aiel Jedi Grand Master star 4

Oct 14, 2004

[B]Revolution of Fate. By Aiel[/B]

[hr]

[I]Summary:[/I]

[B]It has been eight years since the ending of A Slight Disruption and much has changed in the galaxy. [/B]

[B]Han Solo, former Prince of the Empire and of Alderaan, has been working as a pilot and smuggler in order to support his foster brother, the Jedi in training Luke Skywalker, and the Jedi Master Obi-Wan Kenobi, who are residing on Tatooine to complete Luke's training.[/B]

[B]Meanwhile Princess Leia Organa, twin sister of Luke Skywalker, finds herself being hunted by the Empire in an attempt to regain the stolen data plans the Rebellion sent her. The plans are for a terrible weapon known only as the [I]Death Star[/I], that could spell doom for the small Rebel Alliance band, trying to restore the galaxy to peace once more.[/B]

[hr]

Welcome to Revolution of Fate, it is the sequel to [link=[url]http://boards.theforce.net/Boards/Message.aspx?topic=26022301&brd=10476&replies=2]A[/url] Slight Disruption[/link], which you can find at the link if you have not read it yet.

I hope you enjoy this story, and then let me know what you thought.

Ta. :)

[hr]

[FONT=andale mono][SIZE=5][B]Story Link[/B][/SIZE][/FONT]: [SIZE=5][B][url]https://www.fanfiction.net/s/6522687/1/Revolution-of-Fate[/url][/B][/SIZE]

[B][COLOR=indigo]PM LIST:[/COLOR][/B]

[B][COLOR=royalblue]Star_Angel[/COLOR] [COLOR=teal]G__Anakin[/COLOR] [COLOR=purple]JediKnight_Padme[/COLOR][/B]

[B] [COLOR=royalblue]Myshia[/COLOR] [COLOR=teal]Jaded_Rose[/COLOR] [COLOR=purple]Chewie-Fan[/COLOR][/B]

[B] [COLOR=royalblue]KELIA [/COLOR] [COLOR=teal]ikarit[/COLOR] [COLOR=purple]owphoenix[/COLOR][/B]

[B] [COLOR=royalblue]DarthVaderette [/COLOR] [COLOR=teal]Idrelle_Miocovani[/COLOR] [COLOR=purple]TigerofRobare[/COLOR] [/B]

[B] [COLOR=royalblue]Darth-Semians [/COLOR] [COLOR=teal]FitJedi[/COLOR] [COLOR=purple]JediMasterJessica [/COLOR][/B]

[B] [COLOR=royalblue]Tatooine_Ghost[/COLOR] [COLOR=teal]p_stotts[/COLOR] [COLOR=purple]DanaeMariSkywalker[/COLOR][/B]

[B] [COLOR=royalblue]Icealina [/COLOR] [COLOR=teal]ehopepower[/COLOR] [COLOR=purple]The_Slilent_One[/COLOR][/B]

[B] [COLOR=royalblue]Darth_Drachonus[/COLOR] [COLOR=teal]starwarsfan68[/COLOR] [COLOR=purple]LordTarr [/COLOR][/B]

[B] [COLOR=royalblue]voxynking[/COLOR] [COLOR=teal]jasa[/COLOR] [COLOR=purple]SITHTIFF[/COLOR][/B]

[B][COLOR=royalblue]jedilegolas[/COLOR] [COLOR=teal]walker_of_the_skies[/COLOR] [COLOR=purple]EGKenobi[/COLOR] [/B]

[B][COLOR=royalblue]Ocelotl_Nesto[/COLOR] [COLOR=teal]TheOnlyJediPrincess [/COLOR] [COLOR=purple]ccp[/COLOR] [/B]

[B][COLOR=royalblue]alderaanprincess[/COLOR] [COLOR=teal]CommanderK23[/COLOR] [COLOR=purple]bkwrm752003[/COLOR] [/B]

[B][COLOR=royalblue]searth_99[/COLOR] [COLOR=teal]dm1[/COLOR] [COLOR=purple]dancing_star[/COLOR] [/B]

[B][COLOR=royalblue]timerift22[/COLOR] [COLOR=teal]JediNat[/COLOR] [COLOR=purple]MiralukaJedi[/COLOR] [/B]

[B][COLOR=royalblue]AvenKiel [/COLOR] [COLOR=teal]TizTiz[/COLOR] [COLOR=purple]Jedi_Liz [/COLOR][/B]

[B][COLOR=royalblue]timerift22[/COLOR] [COLOR=teal]nightt_owll[/COLOR] [COLOR=purple]whateveritis12[/COLOR][/B]

[B][COLOR=royalblue]Jade_eyes[/COLOR] [COLOR=teal]jedipati[/COLOR] [COLOR=purple]The-Solo-Smirk[/COLOR][/B]

[B][COLOR=royalblue]LASOS[/COLOR][/B]

2. whateveritis12

whateveritis12 Jedi Knight star 3

Nov 29, 2008
    Nice story and I'm looking forward to the rest of it.

Mind putting me on the PM list?

3. voxynking

voxynking Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 12, 2005
    AWSOME!!!!! =D= Great job. Looking forward to the next update. Like the "uncle Ben"

4. MiralukaJedi

MiralukaJedi Jedi Knight star 4

May 15, 2008
    Very nice. Can't wait to see where it goes next.

5. dm1

dm1 Jedi Master star 4

Jun 9, 2004
    Yes! I'm so glad you're continuing this story line and can't wait for the next update.[face_dancing]

6. p_stotts

p_stotts Jedi Master star 4

Jan 21, 2001
    Very nice start, Aiel. Please add me to you PM list. *pout* I noticed you left me off, although you did PM me, so I guess that's the most important thing. :D I loved A Slight Disruption, so I'm looking forward to this story and how it deviates from canon.

7. Ocelotl_Nesto

Ocelotl_Nesto Jedi Master star 4

Oct 29, 2004
    OOH... well done.

8. ccp

ccp Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 29, 2005
    Great start! Can't wait to see more.

9. EGKenobi

EGKenobi Jedi Master star 3

Apr 27, 2005
    Excellent start :)

Please keep me on the PM.

EG

10. dancing_star

dancing_star Jedi Master star 4

Feb 24, 2007
    I am SOOOOOOO excited about this story!! [face_dancing][face_love][face_dancing] I loved "A Slight Disruption" so I know I'm gonna love this too! ;) You're off to an amazing start- I can't wait for more! Please keep me on the pm list! [face_batting] Wonderful job!! [:D]@};-
    =D= =D= =D= =D=

11. Aiel

Oct 14, 2004
    Author Replies:

No problems, thanks for reading.

Thank-you, Uncle Ben is another one of my little twists on this story, glad you enjoyed.:)

Well hopefully it's headed for a good storyline, thank-you for reading. :)

Thanks, the storyline was just too interesting for me to leave it with just the one off story, and the next update isn't too far away. Thanks for reading. :D

You are on the PM list, check the sixth line, second name in teal is yours! [face_peace] Thank you, the story will move and shift around a lot but still keep the feel of ANH, so I hope you'll enjoy.

Thankies, like I said to dm1 the next update isn't too far away, LOL, it gives me something to do while I'm brooding at home with my wisdom teeth. [face_beatup] Yep, that smiley pretty much covers it. Thank-you for reading.:)

No problem, one reader locked into the PM list and thank-you so much for reading. :D

Thank-you! [:D] I hope you love this one as much as ASD, it has a lot to live up to and boy...I've got my work cut out for me with this one, (not to mention the other two I've got planned,) thanks for reading! :)

12. Jedi_Liz

Jedi_Liz Jedi Grand Master star 6

Apr 24, 2000
    I'll try to keep up with this one better than I did with the first one. Good start. And thanks for the PM alerting me to the sequel.

13. jedipati

jedipati Jedi Grand Master star 3

Aug 12, 2000
    Nice- I don't know if I every reviewed the first one (I'm bad at reviewing), but I read it before, and I like how things change because of it. This looks like a worthy successor to the first one, and I look forward to seeing how it works out.

Could you add me to the PM list?

14. AvenKiel

AvenKiel Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 18, 2003
    Oooh, this looks good, I'm excited!

15. The_Slilent_One

The_Slilent_One Jedi Master star 3

Sep 19, 2004
    awesome :D

More please :)

16. KELIA

KELIA Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 26, 2005
    Very nice beginning!

?Chewie, next time I hear the words,? the man sliced through a stray vine with his own machete, ?easy money, I?m going to pin down the guy and demand the exact details of this so called ?easy money,? while he stares down the barrel of my blaster."

[face_laugh] [face_laugh][face_laugh] [face_laugh]

Somehow, I don't think that will make much of a difference!

I'm glad to see Garris getting what he deserves.

Looking forward to more

=D= =D= =D= =D=

17. p_stotts

p_stotts Jedi Master star 4

Jan 21, 2001
    You are on the PM list, check the sixth line, second name in teal is yours! Thank you, the story will move and shift around a lot but still keep the feel of ANH, so I hope you'll enjoy.
    [face_shame_on_you] You tried to fool me by putting me smack in the middle of two other names. Come to think of it, you did fool me. Kudos to you! :D It's great to be included in such a fine group of fans. Can't wait to read more of this wonderful fic.

18. DarthVaderette

DarthVaderette Jedi Master star 2

May 23, 2004
    Great start and please keep me on your PM list :D

19. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha Chosen One star 8

Aug 31, 2004
    Oh joy of joys!!! This looks fantab!!! And Mara's in it! And Luke!!!!!!! You can tell from my sig how... attached I am to them LOL

Please PM with updates.

[face_dancing]
    P.S. I'm crazy about H&L too. :D

20. Tatooine_Ghost

Tatooine_Ghost Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 24, 2006
    wow. loved it. can not wait for the next part of the story.

21. bkwrm752003

bkwrm752003 Jedi Master star 1

Oct 26, 2006
    Awesome first chapter! I can't wait to see what happens when Luke and Mara meet again.

I hope that next chapter comes soon.

22. The-Solo-Smirk

The-Solo-Smirk Jedi Knight star 3

Jun 27, 2008
    I haven't read the prequel but I promise to! Can't get enough of "crazy" SW AUs!

Would you add me to this PM list? Thanks a lot.

I finished reading "A Slight Disruption" - What can I say, this is epic! One of the best AU FFs I have read so far!

I really admire your imagination and your skill of putting all the well-known pieces and characters of the Saga together and making it fit so perfectly! The newly introduced characters are likable, too! I had so much fun while reading this story!

Bonus points for writing Han as the central character, sort-of!
    I'm loving it! Can't wait for the next chapters!

P.s. Love your icon - too bad they don't have the ESB Rolling Stone Cover...

23. LASOS

LASOS Jedi Youngling star 2

May 13, 2008
    Yep, I just read "A Slight Disruption" and this first chapter of the sequel and I am completely hooked. I can't wait for the next update. Can I be on the PM list, please?

24. Aiel

Oct 14, 2004
    Sorry for the long wait between drinks guys, my computer died but I have a brand spanking new computer now, so the next chapters will not be so far away. Enjoy, and then leave a little review of your thoughts, as always, ask either in your post or PM to be on the PM list.

[b]Chapter Two: Worrying times.[/b]

[hr]

[b]H[/b]an look annoyed as he walked after Chewie down the [i]Falcon[/i]?s gangplank, looking around at the huge sand dunes and dry, orange-red cliff faces that surrounded the unassuming, pale carved stone cottage over looking vast canyons. The Jundland Wastes were an epic representation of why the entire planet was, well known as, the armpit of the galaxy, scummy atmosphere and mostly scummy beings inhabiting it.

?Droyk I hate this place,? Han folded his arms over his broad chest, eyeing off Chewie who was already scratching his long, chestnut fur from the itchiness of the sweat caused by the morning heat of Tatoo I and II, blazing down like always, ?but it?s safe enough huh?? Solo stretched out his arms, ?safe, smelly and sandy.?

Chewbacca wuffed as he shook his fur, [well, it could be worse, now that we got that shipment sold we can by an air-cooling unit and build that room for Luke,] he adjusted his bandoleer, [and you can get some new clothing. You?re starting to smell as bad as the rest of the beings on this planet.]

Han raised his eyebrows they walked towards the stone hut, ?ha! Well you don?t exactly smell like flowers under this heat either fuzzball,? the man rubbed the back of his neck, Chewie snorted as they walked up to the door.

About to press the panel, Solo found the door already sliding across and a blond blur throwing his arms enthusiastically around his shoulders.

?Han, you?re back!? The overly eager, young voice might be deeper then it was a few years ago, but had lost none of it?s exuberance and Han laughed as he pulled the younger man into a strong hug.

?Of course kid, we had to take a little detour but we got the shipment there on time, which means enough money for a while,? Solo pulled back his foster brother with a grin, ?you?ve grown again, must be this damn heat,? he nudged the kid?s chin with his fist.

Luke Skywalker grinned up at Han, ?so you?re sticking around longer this time, right?? He demanded as Chewie pulled him into a furry hug, ?heya Chewie!? The young man?s greeting was muffled by the chestnut fur of the friendly anthropoid.

Solo studied his foster brother, though shorter (at about five foot seven,) and more graceful in his movements like Padmé, the older Luke got the more he looked like Anakin with his deep-set blue eyes and tanned skin.

Though training hard, being dressed in the simple moisture farmer garb hid the sinewy muscular build of the Jedi Padawan, plus Luke had to give up his Padawan braid in favour of the below the ear length, shaggy style Han also sported.

Han put his arm around Luke?s shoulders as Chewie finally let go of Skywalker, ?yeah, we?ll be around to help build you a room of your own finally, how?s your training going?? Solo inquired as he and his foster brother walked into the hut.

?Good, Obi-Wan said my lightsaber forms are progressing well, I have the [i]Soresu[/i] down pat and Obi-Wan said I?ve nearly perfected the [i]Ataru[/i] as well, he tells me that I?m the quickest learner he?s ever had,? Luke beamed up at the older man.

Solo could help but smile back and ruffle his foster brother?s hair, ?that?s great kid, where is the old timer anyhow?? He questioned, looking around the hut and not seeing sight of Kenobi.

Luke shrugged as he sat down on a chair and poured Han a drink from the decanter on the caff-table, ?he?s gone to Anchorhead to pick up some things. I was just about to head over to Uncle Owen?s, he?s purchasing some droids today and wants to make sure he isn?t being swindled,? he passed Han the cup of water and poured another for Chewie, ?did you want to tag along??

Solo took a sip of the water and sighed, ?golly gee, sounds like a great day out, buying junky droids with old Unc

25. dancing_star

dancing_star Jedi Master star 4

Feb 24, 2007
    Luke smiled to himself as he got himself a cup of water, ?alright then, I?ll just have to let Aunt Beru know that I?ll have to eat that huge meal she?s cooking up by myself,? he said demurely, as Chewie sat down on the arm rest of Luke?s chair.

One hand lowered from Han?s face and the hazel eye that had been hidden underneath it, peered over to look at the smirking, fair-haired teenager, who was rubbing his cleft chin in mock thought, Chewbacca wuffed in amusement at the exchange.

?I think she also mentioned something about Air Cake??

Han removed his left hand from his face and rolled over onto his side to glare at Luke, ?that?s blackmail junior, pure and simple,? he pointed an accusing finger at Skywalker, who just kept smirking, ?don?t you give me that smirk! I taught you that smirk?ahhh,?

[face_laugh][face_laugh][face_love] I just love the interaction between the two brothers!! :D Too cute!
    Super update!! :) I'm so glad to see another chapter in this! I just love your stories. [face_love] Wonderful job and looking forward to more!! [:D]@};-
    =D= =D= =D= =D=

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.