main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga Revolution of Fate(Han,Luke,Leia,Vader OT). Updated! Chapter 5 posted: 30/July/11

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Aiel, Feb 10, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. p_stotts

p_stotts Jedi Master star 4

Jan 21, 2001
    I was just thinking about this story the other day, and the next thing I know, an update appears! Thanks so much for the PM, because I think my notification had expired. Not to worry though. I'm all caught up and back to being deeply embedded in this wonderful story. I'm certainly glad to hear that you have a new computer and that the post will come more regularly.

Great job, Aiel! Keep up the good work. :D

2. MiralukaJedi

MiralukaJedi Jedi Knight star 4

May 15, 2008
    Very nice twist on the initial events of ANH. Keep up the good work!

3. Ocelotl_Nesto

Ocelotl_Nesto Jedi Master star 4

Oct 29, 2004
    Great post!

I like the details of Owen/Beru... air cake... seems very palatable...

Will the Empire kill the Lars family now? Jawas wont point to them... only to Han.

4. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha Chosen One star 8

Aug 31, 2004
    Super fine update.

=D=
    =D=
    :D

5. The-Solo-Smirk

The-Solo-Smirk Jedi Knight star 3

Jun 27, 2008
    I [face_love] the update!!! My favourite story at the moment....so I hope that I'm on the PM list by now - I'd rather not miss any updates!

6. KELIA

KELIA Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 26, 2005
    I know you want to help. But I?m still on the side of Uncle Ben, you need a bit more training and it?s too dangerous, the Rebellion is on the Empire?s personal hit list right now for the obvious reasons

Same old impatient Luke, I see. :p

I certainly hope he is ready for the trip to Alderaan.

Great update

=D= =D= =D= =D=

7. The-Solo-Smirk

Jun 27, 2008
    Thank you for the PM, Aiel! All's fine now!

:)

8. Tatooine_Ghost

Tatooine_Ghost Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 24, 2006
    wow. loved it. can not wait for the next part of the story.

9. CommanderK23

CommanderK23 Jedi Youngling star 3

May 4, 2004
    Off to a good start :) I can't wait for the next installment.

10. Darth-Semians

Darth-Semians Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 22, 2006
    Damn. I missed out on this story. Had to speed-read it to remember what actually happened. Got to say taht I'm looking forward to this and to have new updates freqently.

Darth-Semians

[face_peace]

11. The-Solo-Smirk

Jun 27, 2008
    UP! UP! UP!

[face_praying]

12. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
  13. Aiel

Aiel Jedi Grand Master star 4

Oct 14, 2004
    Thank-you for all your reviews and here is Chapter Three, enjoy! :)

[b]Chapter Three: Misconceptions.[/b]

[hr]

[b]L[/b]ord Vader marched down the corridor and stopped at the door to Princess Leia?s cell, he waved his hand over the panel and ducked his head as he entered the cell, the young woman was glaring at him, but she wore an expression of uncertainty. Vader?s keen eye caught the Princess nimble fingers slipping something tightly into her right hand which she clenched shut, shielding it from view quickly, but not quickly enough.

Darth Vader studied her, beautiful, just like [i]her[/i], but that wasn?t it, he?d seen this girl before with Han, not as a child, as she was now only a little older, in a vision many, many years ago when he had still been Anakin Skywalker. This could prove valuable; Han had been holding this girl?s hand, he cared about her very deeply, perhaps more than as a foster sister.

?Your highness, how are you finding your accomodation?? Vader invoked tonelessly.

The young woman eyed him with contempt, ?most Spartan, what do you require, Lord Vader?? Princess Organa asked as she folded her arms across her chest.

Darth Vader bent down to the girl?s level, ?where is Han?? he demanded shortly, Leia shook her head and looked down at her lap, her eyes narrowed.

?I don?t know Lord Vader; even if I did do you think that I would tell you his location??

?I think your highness, you are not in a position to be stubborn,? the Sith Lord replied, ?you are scheduled to be terminated if you do not comply with Tarkin?s wishes and he is serving the Empire...?

?And you are no more than being held on a leash by him under the Emperor?s command,? the fiery Princess shot back, her brown eyes blazing, ?I do not want my last remaining hours, if they may be so, being enchained in the same manner, your lordship.?

Vader snarled, ?so be it,? he turned on his heel, glancing back over his shoulder, ?what is that you have in your right hand?? He invoked dangerously calmly.

Leia shook her head.

?Do not feint innocence with me your highness.? Vader waved his hand and the Princess struggled to keep her hand clenched, but it snapped open and the carved piece of wood on the gold chain went flying towards the Sith Lord, who snatched it from the air and studied it closely.

?Who gave this to you,? Vader hissed in surprise as he recognised the childlike carvings in the japor snippet, ?Han gave this to you didn?t he?? Anakin Skywalker started to slip into his mannerisms.

Princess Leia pursed her lips, ?I...Han gave it to me many years ago, he said it was so that we would always have a connection.? Her strong facade slipping as her voice trembled, ?please, if nothing else my lord, let me keep it, it?s just a simple trinket of no value to anyone else.?

Vader looked down at the petite young woman, humility at last? ?I think not, I will keep it as I am a custodian of the Empire?s property and you and this ?trinket,?? he looked at the snippet, ?are ours,? he looked into the door way, ?and now, your highness.?

Leia looked over at where two soldiers walked in, floating into the cell behind them was a torture droid, the young woman?s gaze went to the sharp, needle protruding from it.

?We will discuss the location of this battle station plans,? the Sith lord finished as the young woman looked fearfully up at Vader as the door slid shut to muffle her screams.

?We got in contact with the Lars,? Obi-Wan mentioned to Han as their small group made their way down the alley ways of Mos Eisley to docking bay 94 where the Millennium Falcon was berthed.

The seedy characters taking little notice of them, minus one cloaked figure almost keeping in step with them, Luke?s eyes narrowed as he felt the presence as they turned round a bend.

?They?ve gone into hiding...? Kenobi continued before being interrupted by his young apprentice, newly clad in a dark brown hooded cloak, black tunic and shirt, brown pants and shining black boots.

?Master, there?s someone trailing us,?

14. MiralukaJedi

MiralukaJedi Jedi Knight star 4

May 15, 2008
    Very nicely done. Can't wait for more!

15. The-Solo-Smirk

Jun 27, 2008
    ?Who gave this to you,? Vader hissed in surprise as he recognised the childlike carvings in the japor snippet, ?Han gave this to you didn?t he??

Princess Leia pursed her lips, ?I...Han gave it to me many years ago, he said it was so that we would always have a connection.? Her strong facade slipping as her voice trembled, ?please, if nothing else my lord, let me keep it, it?s just a simple trinket of no value to anyone else.?

[face_love] Sweet scene!

Oh Lord, Vader torturing his daughter (again), unbeknownst to him, of course... [face_worried]

?Master Kenobi, it has been a long time,? Mara greeted, her eyes darted over to Luke and her expression changed. ?Wormie, you?ve grown.?

Ha ha ha! The "wormie" joke is already a classic!
    I love the fact that Mara, Luke and Han have been friends for some time now!

?I don?t care what she said, I?m rescuing her if she likes it or not,? he said obstinately...

Go Han! No one would dare to stop you, anyway...

The fair haired man folded his arms over his chest, ?she?s shown continual resistance to the mind probe. It could be a long time before the Princess gives us any useful information,? he commented in his unnervingly soft, natural voice.

This is so great but hard to get used to...Anakin still looking like himself...

You really, really, really made my day with this update! I hope we won't have to wait too long for the next one...

16. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    Super duper update. :D Han was terrific... Tarkin's his old nasty self and the L&M -- yum!

17. Ocelotl_Nesto

Ocelotl_Nesto Jedi Master star 4

Oct 29, 2004
    Nicely done... I wonder how the rescue will go if a trained Luke and Mara help confront Vader.

18. Jedi_Liz

Jedi_Liz Jedi Grand Master star 6

Apr 24, 2000
    Love the entrance of Mara (well, I must have missed her official entrance in the first story) as a fully trained Jedi.

Good Post. Though I fear the worst for Alderaan.

19. KELIA

KELIA Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 26, 2005
    I admire Leia's strength.

Standing up to Vader after he's announced her execution was a very brave thing to do.

I certainly hope she gets her necklace back

Great update

=D= =D= =D= =D=

20. CommanderK23

CommanderK23 Jedi Youngling star 3

May 4, 2004
    Lovely update! =D=

21. dancing_star

dancing_star Jedi Master star 4

Feb 24, 2007
    Excellent update!!:D I just love this story! [face_love] (And the one before it! ;) )
    Wonderful job and looking forward to more!! [:D]@};-
    =D= =D= =D= =D=

22. p_stotts

p_stotts Jedi Master star 4

Jan 21, 2001
    Ah, and, lucky people, chapter four will be posted within the next week, honest to Force I have it right here.

o_O Next week, huh? *glances at calendar* Perhaps you meant 'next month'?

I just stumbled across this. I don't know how it got past me, but... better late than never, right? Great chapter! Hopefully, Obi-Wan won't have to sacrifice himself in this version in order to get everyone off the death star.

*scratches head* Refresh my memory. Where is Padme in this? Not on Alderaan, I hope.

23. frankieskywalker

frankieskywalker Jedi Master star 4

Apr 13, 2006
    can i be added to the pm list

i just read a slight disruption

i loved it glad there's a sequel

24. The-Solo-Smirk

Jun 27, 2008
  25. bkwrm752003

bkwrm752003 Jedi Master star 1

Oct 26, 2006
    Yay! Mara and Luke have reunited! That was definitely my favorite part.

But I'm late to this chapter. Have I fallen off the PM list? Can I please be re-added when you update again?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.