main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

ST Rey - THe Mother of the Unified Force

Discussion in 'Sequel Trilogy' started by PadawanGussin, May 24, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PadawanGussin

PadawanGussin Jedi Knight star 2

Sep 6, 2017
    There is a new theory floating around that Palipitine actually got what he wanted at the end of TROS when Rey struck him down so he and all the Sith could transfer into her to emerge at a latter date.

I thought it would be fun to run with this a bit -

We know that at the start of TROS the Jedi of the past did not reach out to Rey dispite repeated earnest efforts. We also know that Palpotine wanted Rey to strike him down so that he would live in her along with all the Sith. What if the Jedi has sensed Palpiyine's ultimate goal ? They chose their moment to reveal themselves just as Palpitine's end game was nearing its completion. So when Rey destroyed Palpitine's body by reflecting his own Force lighting at him, The Jedi were lying in wait so to speak. Palpitines Darkside Force power merged with the Lightside Force energy of the Jedi and created , in Rey, a true Balance in the Force within one person that can now be the genesis of a new type of Force user. Beings that do not need to be concerned with walking the tightrope between Light and Dark , but are perfectly balanced to use the Force in all its aspects. Anakin , being the foundation of this path, would remain the Chosen One, who would set in motion the sequence of events that lead to a new and never before seen balance and unification of the energy of the galaxy that translates into a new unified Force.

2. TheLateAdmiralPiett

TheLateAdmiralPiett Jedi Grand Master star 3

Oct 1, 2004
    My favorite part of this thread is the multiple ways in which you've misspelled Palpatine.

Bob Effette and Darth PJ like this.
  3. sian1965

sian1965 Jedi Knight star 4

Apr 26, 2020
    That's actually probably what they were going for all along. Rey as The Balance.

I honestly have never seen a character 'deified' in such a way. I liked Rey so much in TFA. I didn't think they'd end up turning her into a sanctimonious self righteous little bore.
    She's the Eternal Virgin because no man is good enough for her. Yuk.

4. cerealbox

cerealbox Force Ghost star 6

May 5, 2016
    Did you feel the same way about Luke?

Last edited: May 25, 2020
  5. TCF-1138

TCF-1138 Anthology/Fan Films/NSA Mod & Ewok Enthusiast star 6 Staff Member Manager

Sep 20, 2002
    We have a thread for discussing theories about the Force, balance, etc.
    Locking.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.