main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

PT RIP RYL Episode Lando (2018-2018)

Discussion in 'Prequel Trilogy' started by Seagoat, Mar 15, 2018.

?

Can We Get a New Movie Night Poll?

1. No

11.1%
  2. Absolutely Not

14.8%
  3. kathleen kennedy

100.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. darkspine10

darkspine10 Chosen One star 8

Dec 7, 2014
    "As I sat pondering the ancient list, I felt content. My name was still not present on Chairman Cubman's list of enemies. Knowing I was just a simple scribe, recording events for future generations, I knew I had nothing to fear by mentioning Cubman's [CENSORED]. As a simple historian, no-one would blame me for writing all about his terrible, dark [CENSORED], or his propensity for [CENSORED]. I put pen to page, hoping to chronicle this turbulent time, secure that Cubman could never hurt me with his [CENSORED]." - darkspine10's final words, before being Cubmanned.

Last edited: Oct 19, 2018
  2. Dandelo

Dandelo SW and Film Music Interview Host star 10 VIP - Game Host

Aug 25, 2014
    @El Jedi Colombiano what about the "you can lead a cow upstairs, but not down" 'fact' I learned on the Ricky Gervais: Animals stand-up routine :p

Also

'cubman is the man whose list will not be blamed for nothing'

3. cubman987

cubman987 Friendly Neighborhood Saga/Music/Fun & Games Mod star 7 Staff Member Manager

Nov 7, 2014
  4. El Jedi Colombiano

El Jedi Colombiano Chosen One star 6

Jun 24, 2013
    No idea about that to be honest.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5. darkspine10

Dec 7, 2014
    Oh man, that reminds me of a great Wiki Walk I did in the lead up to Christmas 2011. I spent hours listening to the as-yet unplayed AC Revelation's soundtrack, whilst reading whatever I could get my hands on. UFO sightings, Dream Interpretations, Ancient Artefacts, Conspiracies, SETI, World Cultures, Paradoxes, Philosophy. I particularly remember stumbling onto the Wiki page on Lucid Dreaming, and the for some reason the image of Zhuangzi dreaming of a butterfly stuck with me. The question of whether he was a man dreaming of being a Butterfly, or a Butterfly dreaming of being a man. Fascinating stuff, and a memorable image.

Just picture this image, with this music, and you have a winning combination:
    [​IMG]

I also played a lot of Bloons Tower Defence that Christmas. Was a wonderfully memorable time. Yes, I have weird interests and hobbies ;)

6. s_heffley

s_heffley Chosen One star 7

Jun 7, 2015
    Lol, from reading deep, philosophical wiki pages to playing Bloons tower defence.

7. darkspine10

Dec 7, 2014
    I'm truly a man of culture :p

8. cubman987

cubman987 Friendly Neighborhood Saga/Music/Fun & Games Mod star 7 Staff Member Manager

Nov 7, 2014
    I'm not sure if I need to ass darsk to the list or not....I guess it depends on what the censored words are.

9. darkspine10

Dec 7, 2014
    Well we all know what the censored words are now.

And btw, I'm may be single Cumban, but I know a trap when I see one [face_batting][face_tee_hee]

10. Dandelo

Aug 25, 2014
    it is all very interesting, just be careful if you are squeamish...some of the photos are very sad and macabre :(

may his victims Rest In Peace.

I'm reading: "Did Hitler really visit Liverpool in 1912" according to a Bridget Dowling and her unpublished book 'I married Hitler's Brother' Hitler stayed with them for awhile in Liverpool. He was quiet at first, then came out of his shell, and would often roll a map on the floor explaining how he would first invade france before invading England, while going on and and on about Germany's place in the world. At one point Bridget snapped at him that England would never fall under Germany and chastised him for not even being German, apparently he went white as a sheet and started to shake furiously. He would also talk about painting a lot and play with his three year old nephew. He also visited a palmist who told him his future and would go again and again to have his tarot cards read.

Did any of this happen? who knows

THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE

:p

11. s_heffley

Jun 7, 2015
    Hitler seems like a genuinely cool guy there if you take out the part about invading Europe.

Jedi Knight Fett likes this.
  12. christophero30

christophero30 Chosen One star 10

May 18, 2017
    hello everyone. I bought some jumbo garlic shrimp and I cooked them with rice.

13. Dandelo

Aug 25, 2014
    I wonder if anybody will write about me in the future:

"he was quiet at first, he would go on his computer and talk to Star Wars fans in social threads, at night he would talk endlessly about Dianna Agron and how furbies will take over the world at his command"

of course I won't have genocide or the title of "one of the world's most evil men" on my resumé :p

14. s_heffley

Jun 7, 2015
    Oh, you mean Cubman?

15. christophero30

May 18, 2017
    Cubman has been nice to me. Consider me team Cubman. Wonders what this entails....

16. Dagobahsystem

Dagobahsystem Chosen One star 10

Sep 25, 2015
    After watching Solo a third time, I feel it's time to update my SW rankings:

1. The Empire Strikes Back
    2. Rogue One
    3. Attack of the Clones
    4. Return of the Jedi
    5. Revenge of the Sith
    6. A New Hope
    7. The Phantom Menace
    These top 7 are all really close, and I'm always up for rewatching them at any time. It's getting really hard to rank them at this point.

These three are rather interchangeable as far as ranking here between 8-10. Although I still like them, I don't find I want to rewatch these very often.
    8. The Last Jedi
    9. Solo
    10. The Force Awakens

17. christophero30

May 18, 2017
    I've only seen Solo once. It was okay, just haven't had any desire to see it or TLJ again.

18. s_heffley

Jun 7, 2015
    It means you will stay off the list, thereby not receiving his wrath. Though he has never specified what "his wrath" is.

Also, I didn't forget memes. I just almost did.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

19. cubman987

Nov 7, 2014
    Birthday/costume party tonight! I'm Fred Flintstone, most comfortable costume I've ever worn! Have a good night fam!

20. Khalia Octa

Khalia Octa Force Ghost star 5

Jun 23, 2018
    Just realised the PT team won their Feud round =D==D==D=
    I look forward to versing you [face_devil]:p

21. Huttese 101

Huttese 101 Sam Witwer Enthusiast star 7

Jan 19, 2016
    In spite of Cubman's claims that he hates me, I am conspicuously not on his list.

Gesendet von meinem SAMSUNG-SM-G935A mit Tapatalk

22. Jedi Knight Fett

Jedi Knight Fett Chosen One star 10

Feb 18, 2014
    I know right!

Huttese 101 likes this.
  23. Dandelo

Aug 25, 2014
    [​IMG]

"all this talk on cubman's list...all people want is "acceptance" even if it's on a enemy list"

24. christophero30

May 18, 2017
    acceptance and some pretty gifs....

25. Dandelo

Aug 25, 2014
    that a hint? :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.