main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Library Rise of the Next Generation Library Thread

Discussion in 'Role Playing Resource' started by SkywalkerShine, May 2, 2018.

1. SkywalkerShine

SkywalkerShine Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 16, 2007
    Hmm... We could talk about past adventures before the Yuuzhan Vong war. Then they can arrive above Tatooine. Off-screen, CeCe told Tahiri that they should be able to meet the broker at Chalmun's Spaceport Cantina. There's also a surprise appearance on who's with the broker too. ;)

Last edited: Oct 5, 2018
  2. SithOverlord101

SithOverlord101 Jedi Master star 4

Sep 1, 2018
    For characters from the New Jedi Order books and Star Wars canon/legends:

Name: Han Solo

Species: Human

Appearance: Light Skin, Brown Hair, Hazel Eyes

Picture: (optional)

Personality: Cocky, rude, dry wit, extremely unorthodox thinker

Occupation: Ex-Smuggler and Retired New Republic General; Captain of the Millennium Falcon

Affiliation: Galactic Federation of Free Alliances

Weapon(s): DL-44 Heavy Blaster Pistol

Short Bio: Orphaned on Corellia at an early age, Han Solo became a smuggler after being expelled from the Imperial Navy after stopping an Imperial Officer from beating the Wookiee Chewbacca. Known as one of the best smugglers in the galaxy, Solo eventually became involved with the Rebel Alliance and would eventually be commissioned as a general, where he led the Endor strike team. After serving a few more years in the New Republic military - specifically in the Zsinj campaigns - Solo retired and married Leia Organa, with whom he had three children (Anakin, Jacen, and Jaina). [Basically, read the Wookieepedia Legends article on Han Solo - it gives a pretty good description].

3. Khalia Octa

Khalia Octa Force Ghost star 5

Jun 23, 2018
  4. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha Chosen One star 8

Aug 31, 2004
  5. SkywalkerShine

Aug 16, 2007
    Khalia Octa and SithOverlord101 like this.
  6. SiouxFan

SiouxFan Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 6, 2012
  7. SiouxFan

Mar 6, 2012
    @SkywalkerShine; @SithOverlord101; @WarmNyota_SweetAyesha; @Khalia Octa

Okay, I finally got the next chapter up! Here's what I'm doing with Jaina: she was a squadron commander and a 'Goddess', she is not going to really trust someone who is being vague, so I'm having her 'grill' Rhea a bit to find out what kind of person she is. Because she was a commander, she's going to feel responsible for everyone in her 'squad' and needs to know if she can trust Rhea with the lives of her brother and brother's girlfriend.

8. Khalia Octa

Jun 23, 2018
  9. SkywalkerShine

Aug 16, 2007
    Welcome back, Sioux! And awesome! This actually makes a lot of sense. Good idea!

You're very welcome, Khalia! Always happy to help. And welcome back!

10. SkywalkerShine

Aug 16, 2007
  11. SkywalkerShine

Aug 16, 2007
    First off, I just want to deeply apologize for taking long to reply. We had a death in the family and I had to help out with some of the things. Again, I deeply apologize for taking long to reply. I'm officially back now and replying right now.

@WarmNyota_SweetAyesha @SiouxFan @Khalia Octa @SithOverlord101

SithOverlord101 likes this.
  12. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    SkywalkerShine likes this.
  13. SkywalkerShine

Aug 16, 2007
  14. Khalia Octa

Jun 23, 2018
    Last edited: Nov 12, 2018
  15. SkywalkerShine

Aug 16, 2007
  16. SiouxFan

Mar 6, 2012
    Oh no! I am so-o-o-o sorry.

17. SiouxFan

Mar 6, 2012
    Because I'm a huge aviation nerd, I wrote the approach to Tattoine with wa-ay more detail than was probably needed...but I figured it would give Anakin and Jaina a chance to re-bond a bit!

I was thinking of having the Nubians throw our visitors a curve and make them land at somewhere different then the intended spot...maybe at the request of the 'baddies' Quora remembered? Thoughts?

Last edited: Nov 13, 2018
  18. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    @SiouxFan -- =D= Ramp up the intrigue right off the bat LOL Shows that the situation goes deeper than anyone realizes. :oops:

19. SkywalkerShine

Aug 16, 2007
    My deepest apologies for taking a long, guys. I'll make sure this never happens again, even if life is stressful...

That's cool. And I'm glad Anakin and Jaina are re-bonding. I was going to have them do that too. But thank you. :)

The aviation touch was nicely done. Um... Is okay if I just skip ahead and have Quorra just land in the Theed Spaceport? I'm not familiar with aviation like @SiouxFan. I'm really sorry. ^_^;

Are you talking about Quorra's crew or Anakin's crew? The thing was I was going to introduce a new character that could be very helpful to Jaina, Anakin, Rhea, and Tahiri.

Oh, @Khalia Octa? Are you still posting? I just wanted to make sure so that you don't feel left out.

And hey, @WarmNyota_SweetAyesha and @SithOverlord101. :)

Last edited: Nov 20, 2018
    Khalia Octa likes this.
  20. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    :) Perhaps if there is a we need to get out of here fast! Khalia /Rhea can be theone who flies them out of there which proves she's a very valuable addition.

Khalia Octa and SkywalkerShine like this.
  21. SkywalkerShine

Aug 16, 2007
    Ah, okay. Could my new character help them as well? Maybe if they crash land on the planet or something?
    Oh, I sent you a PM, Warm. :)

22. SiouxFan

Mar 6, 2012
    Nah, it's fine...life throws curves to us all. Especially this time of year
    Thanks! And I only know because I used to do that sort of thing in the AF... I just threw it in there this one time so that we can see how complex flying really is...it's much more involved than you'd think, and is something you have to constantly practice. Anyway, now that we've established the 'procedure', we won't show it for every approach...the audience already knows what's going on.

I meant Quorra's crew, actually. I was just thinking that whoever they were meeting on Naboo might have deeper connections (meaning with the government) than Quorra had realized. Having them land at a 'non-standard' docking bay might wrong-foot our crew and keep them off of their game.

Last edited: Nov 20, 2018
  23. Khalia Octa

Jun 23, 2018
    Yeah, I'm still posting ;)
    This sounds good, I'll have to read the newer posts again to refresh my memory :)

24. SkywalkerShine

Aug 16, 2007
    @SiouxFan - Thank you for understanding. :)

And okay, I see what you mean now. But yeah, that actually sounds like a great idea! That way, we can have something go on. The mystery continues. Lol Would you like to do the honors of starting this attack on Quorra's ship after I post?

@Khalia Octa - Oh, okay! We can have the Solos land the ship in Mos Eisely's Docking Bay 94 ( ;) ), then you can post from there. Does that sound good? I don't want you to get left behind or post too fast.

25. SiouxFan

Mar 6, 2012
    Sure....but I wasn't thinking of an attack per se, just meeting some of Quorra's more unsavory 'friends' on Naboo...

Last edited: Nov 26, 2018
    WarmNyota_SweetAyesha likes this.