main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Star Wars Rise of the Next Generation: NJO AU

Discussion in 'Role Playing Forum' started by SkywalkerShine, May 2, 2018.

1. SkywalkerShine

SkywalkerShine Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 16, 2007
    Star Wars
    Rise of the Next Generation

The Yuuzhan Vong War is over.

Supreme Overlord Shimmra is dead, along with the Yuuzhan Vong who started this whole war, Onimi. It is a time of celebration for the Jedi Order, Galactic Alliance, and the people of the galaxy. Many lives were lost, but the galaxy strives to rebuild their home.

The young Jedi Knights have played a major part in this war. Despite their ages, they were willing to do anything to keep their beloved galaxy safe. But as they and other allies gather up the remaining Yuuzhan Vong to Zonama Sekot (the Yuuzhan Vong's new home), there are others who are still plotting against the defenders of the galaxy.

ABOUT THE STORY

The story takes place in 29 ABY. The galaxy has won the Yuuzhan Vong War and our heroes are gathering up any Yuuzhan Vong they can find to place them in their new home. Their goal is to form peace with the Yuuzhan Vong, despite all they have done. Some are skeptical while others want to have peace with the species.

However, there is one insane Yuuzhan Vong that's trying to find a way to live forever so he could get rid of the Jedi and its allies. Then rule the galaxy for himself. He admired the higher Yuuzhan Vongs and wanted to be like them (especially like Nom Anor). This insane Yuuzhan Vong and his small followers wants to try and continue to take the Galaxy, along with some other people who despise the Jedi and their allies. But when someone gets wind of this from an accidental eavesdrop, they go to warn the victorious Jedi about others plotting against them. Now it is up to Jaina, Jacen, and other heroes to search for this madman and deal with him and his followers (be it rogue Yuuzhan Vongs or other enemies of our heroes), so they can end this once and for all.

This is an AU role play. I've thought to myself: What if Anakin Solo survived the Mission of Myrkr? What if he had to go through a lot of care and healing so he could help his family and friends? These are the thoughts that come to mind.

GAME SETTING

You can create 1 to 2 characters if you wish. You can also play as a NPC (Non-playable Character) and/or an OC (Original Character). Legends and Canon Characters are acceptable. Be sure to include your Character Sheet at the Rise of the Next Generation Library Thread.

In this NJO role play, you can play however you like. You can also play as your favorite characters if you'd like. Such as Luke Skywalker, Jaina Solo, Anakin Solo, etc.

Character Sheet

General Information:
    Name:
    Species:
    Home Planet:
    Affiliation:

Looks:
    Appearance:
    Hair:
    Eyes:
    Skin complexion:
    Picture: (optional)

Character Traits:
    Personality:
    Likes/Dislikes:
    Hobbies:
    Strengths and Weaknesses:
    -Strengths:
    -Weaknesses:

Personal History:
    Family:
    Biography:

Miscellaneous:
    Powers/Abilities:
    Weapon(s):
    Starship (if any):
    Pet(s):

For characters from the New Jedi Order books and Star Wars canon/legends:

Name:
    Species:
    Appearance:
    Picture: (optional)
    Personality:
    Affiliation:
    Weapon(s):
    Short Bio:

Rules and Guidelines

- Private Message the GM (SkywalkerShine) your Character Sheet for approval first! If you post your Character Sheet in thread first, you will be ignored!
    - Please follow the RPF Rules and the Terms of Service.
    - No God-modding or violators will be removed.
    - Be kind to each other in OOC. You may insult the players' characters, just not the player.
    - Less swearing. Use terms like "Bantha fodder", "Kriffing", "E chu ta", etc. This is a PG-13 RP.
    - If you can't be active for posting due to reasons, please let us know in OOC or tell the GM.
    - Have fun!

Last edited: May 2, 2018
  2. SkywalkerShine

Aug 16, 2007
    IC: Quorra Flanigan
    Arrival to Zonama Sekot

The war was finally over. So many lives lost... So much to rebuild. But one thing was for sure: the galaxy at peace. Or so Quorra Flanigan thought.

Quorra's ship, Burning Heart, entered the atmosphere of Zonama Sekot. The green, beautiful lands and rivers was truly an amazing sight. Deep down, Quorra thought that the Yuuzhan Vong didn't deserve any of this. Who was to say they would destroy this world like their last home? But then, in her heart, she could hear her parents already, saying, "If you show forgiveness to others, no matter what happens, you will not fall short of yourself," Marko would say. Then Analla would add, "That's right. Only peace remains." The young woman smiled warmly and wiped her tears as she remembered her parents' words. "Thank you, mother and father. I will always cherish your teachings..."

Moments later, after going through Zonama Sekot's atmosphere, the Burning Heart flew above the trees, searching for the Jedi gathering. Finally, Quorra spotted them. They were in a forest clearing talking and mingling. So many Jedi than before. This was exciting for Quorra. She always admired the Jedi due to the stories her mother told her when she was little. And when she was given the honor to meet them after singing at the Knighting of Dac, Quorra felt very proud. Plus, there was one particular Jedi she was fond of. One day, she would have the courage to admit her feelings for him. Oh yes, the young woman very much admired the defenders of the galaxy. But now, it was her turn to help them.

Burning Light landed a few feet away from them, as some Jedi glanced at the landed ship with confusion and raised eyebrows. Opening her ramp, Quorra walked down with a timid smile and waved to them. "Uh... Hey guys. It's your favorite singer, Quorra Flanigan. Did I miss the fun?"

TAG: Anyone

Last edited: May 4, 2018
  3. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha Chosen One star 8

Aug 31, 2004
    IC: Tahiri, on Zonama Sekot

She was among the group of Jedi talking in a forested glade after sharing a picnic lunch. Anakin was teasing with Zekk and Jacen while Jaina was comming a friend.

A ship suddenly descended and a ramp lowered. It caught everyone's attention.

The young woman who descended the ramp looked friendly but timid, as she approached the group. Tahiri felt a rush of recognition. "Quorra Flanigan?! I love her music!" She remembered her own early days at the Praxeum and how adrift she had felt until Anakin had made friends with her and drawn her into the crazy circle of his siblings and other friends. So many adventures ...

She smiled at the other's overture. "Thankfully, nothing too exciting. I think we're ready for some peace and quiet for quite the while from now on. I'm Tahiri."

@SkywalkerShine

OOC: Jaina could be comming Jag, perhaps? ;)

4. SkywalkerShine

Aug 16, 2007
    OOC: Wait... You mean Jaina kissing Jag? Lol And they could.

Forest clearing, Zonama Sekot

"Quorra Flanigan?! I love her music!"

The young smiled timidly with a blush on her face and chuckled, rubbing her arm. Who knew that one of the well-known Jedi here loved her music? This send a big happiness in her heart. The young, blonde girl before Quorra went through a lot, due to the Yuuzhan Vong experimenting on her. Plus, she heard that one of developed 'Vongsense', meaning one could sense a Yuuzhan Vong telepathically. This made Quorra very nervous because any of them could sense her being a Vong at any given time. But she did her best to keep her composure and still smile.

"Thankfully, nothing too exciting. I think we're ready for some peace and quiet for quite the while from now on. I'm Tahiri."

"Oh that's good! Really good. You guys deserve it. Especially with the Yuuzhan Vong mess. Geez..." She then glanced over at Zekk and smiled timidly. The young man with emerald green eyes and shoulder-length black hair made Quorra smile quietly with rosy cheeks. "Nice to meet you, Tahiri," she nodded. It's refreshing to know that a Jedi likes my music. So um... Are guys planning to leave soon?" the musician asked, before turning her attention back to Tahiri. She wanted to give them the news after she responded.

TAG: @WarmNyota_SweetAyesha @Darth Invictus @Adalia-Durron

5. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    IC: Tahiri

Tahiri grinned as she noticed Quorra looking appreciatively at Zekk.

"Are you guys planning to leave soon?" Quorra asked.

"I don't think so, although Luke and Mara may have ideas on that score." Tahiri smiled and waved Zekk over.

~~!!

IC: Zekk

Zekk strolled over at Tahiri's wave. Tahiri introduced him to Quorra and watch the attractive young lady blush quite prettily.

Zekk grinned and his emerald eyes laughed into Quorra's. "Very pleased to meet you." He said in his rich baritone voice.

@SkywalkerShine

OOC: Yuppers, this is as fun as I thought it would be. [face_laugh] [face_mischief]

6. SkywalkerShine

Aug 16, 2007
    OOC: I agree! This is gonna be really fun. :D

"I don't think so, although Luke and Mara may have ideas on that score."

Quorra nodded with a thoughtful look. The smell of the green forest brought delight to her. She herself was beginning to fall in love with this planet. No wonder this place would bring redemption to the Yuuzhan Vong. The planet was peaceful...

When Tahiri waved Zekk over, Quorra was too late to run away. When the tall, young man strolled over with a warm smile and twinkling eyes, the young musician gulped quietly and blushed.

"Oh! P-Pleased to meet you too. My name is Quorra. I, uh, sing. As you saw at the Knighting of Dac. Heh heh." She cleared her throat. Now was the time to tell them.

"Hey, there's something I have to tell you guys. Something that concerns the Jedi." Quorra's expression turned from shy to serious.

TAG: @WarmNyota_SweetAyesha @Darth Invictus @Adalia-Durron

7. The Real Kyp Durron

The Real Kyp Durron Jedi Master star 2

May 6, 2018
    IC Kyp Durron
    Near Forrest Clearing - Zomana Sekot

Arms folded, leaning against a tree watching. That was where he found himself today, just watching the younger people. He'd noted the new arrival and there was something about her, he couldn't put his finger on it, but she 'felt' strange. He gave his head a shake, just over aware still he decided as he watched. A smirk came when he saw her blush and fumble in front of Zek, he could feel the attraction and embarrassment. 'Arh to be young' he thought as he watched. Without warning her mood suddenly changed and he watched as she seemed to be addressing the entire group, her expression serious. If he needed to know, they'd tell him or Luke in time, for now he was content to give them some space.

Tag whoever

8. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    IC: Tahiri & Zekk in the Meadow on Zonama Sekot

"Hey, there's something I have to tell you guys. Something that concerns the Jedi." Quorra's voice was serious.

Tahiri's pulses quickened. "That sounds ominous!" She exclaimed. Even Zekk's twinkling amusement had dimmed a bit, and he was listening attentively.

Tahiri cast a glance to the huddle of other Jedi some feet away.

"Let's hear what you have to say. If it's important, we'll call the Masters over for an impromptu meeting." She encouraged Quorra.

@SkywalkerShine

@The Real Kyp Durron [face_love]

Last edited: May 8, 2018
  9. SkywalkerShine

Aug 16, 2007

"Let's hear what you have to say. If it's important, we'll call the Masters over for an impromptu meeting."

Quorra nodded quietly and breathed softly to recollect her composure. "Okay. Back on Naboo, after I performed and went backstage, I heard two guys talking about an attack on the Jedi here. One was Human and the other was a Rodian. But... they have to be in cahoots with someone. Someone who doesn't like how things are going for the Yuuzhan Vong perhaps."

All of a sudden, a Nu-class attack shuttle flew towards where the Jedi were. It began to shoot, making some Jedi fly back and either be killed or injured. "NOOO!!" Quorra shouted in shock. Seeing the Jedi die up close brought sadness to her heart. Then she glared up at the shuttle and clenched her fists. If one gazed real closely, it was as if Quorra's brown, quiet eyes turned menacing with anger. But she tried her best to keep calm and not let... that side of her be revealed...

She ran towards her ship, Burning Light, to save the Jedi. "You guys don't deserve this! There's been enough killing!" Quorra shouted to Zekk and Tahiri. Then she glared up at the attack shuttle and shouted angrily, "You hurt the Jedi... YOU HURT ME!!" With that, the young woman ran inside her ship to deal with the shuttle. Somehow

TAG: @WarmNyota_SweetAyesha @The Real Kyp Durron

OOC: Hey @Adalia-Durron? Your character can come in to help stop the attack shuttle. :)

Last edited: May 8, 2018
  10. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    IC: Zekk and Tahiri in Forest Clearing

Zekk felt his stomach plummet at Quorra's words. They had barely scraped out a victory and were wanting, deserved, a bit of rest and serenity. Some beings just couldn't leave well enough alone.

Suddenly, an unknown craft hove menacingly into view. Jedi scrambled and he and Tahiri were quick to duck under cover but not before he caught a strange light in Quorra's eyes.

Did I just see that? No, I could not have. Her luminously rich eyes had seemed to ... take on a different cast. Must've been an effect of the light and shadow mix in the meadow.

"Odd," He commented to Tahiri, "This happens literally as soon as Quorra arrives."

"You don't think she's involved do you?"

"No." Zekk demurred. He wasn't that paranoid. "Still, it's an odd coincidence."

Tahiri winced. "Is there such a thing?" She asked rhetorically.

TAG: @SkywalkerShine & @Adalia-Durron and yay @The Real Kyp Durron [face_dancing]

11. Adalia-Durron

Adalia-Durron WNU/Costume/Props/EUC Mod. star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jun 3, 2003
    IC Adalia Durron
    Coming out of Hyperspace above Zonama Sekot

Easing her craft back to real space, Commander Durron as she was ranked, sighed. "Well we're here Squirt, Force knows why?" she muttered as he flicked a few switches. There was work to be done on Coruscant, reformation and rebuilding was being planned and her squadron, the Shadow Sabers had volunteered to pitch in and help. But seems General Antillies had other plans and now she found herself entering the atmosphere of a living planet that 'felt' weird to her. In fact something felt down right dangerous, "Squirt, is there anything out there? Nothing on my screen." She asked. A few warbles and beeps later she adjusted her scanners. "What is that?" The read outs showed a shuttle of some sort, but it was heavily armed, why would a heavily armed shuttle be here. This place had been deemed a peaceful Zone. "Take from the shields and give me some speed Squirt, we're gonna get curious here." Accelerating forward the clouds began to clear and she could see the ship it was on the same heading she was and that confused her a little as she was landing on a private Jedi Landing pad. Squirt suddenly let out a loud chirp and her screen told her the ship was powering up weapons. "What the Kriff?!!" Leaning forward as she accelerated "Shields double forward Squirt!!" The Shuttle began to fire on a clearing, she could just make out figures down there from this height, either way, shooting anyone on the ground from the sky was just not cool! She was close enough now. "Squirt, don't think they know we're here, let's let them know." She locked her lasers on quad and lined up the port wing, she didn't want to destroy, just knock them out of the sky. Squeezing the trigger she was rewarded as the wing exploded and the weapons fire ceased as the shuttle began to descend in a fashion it'd obviously not planned on. As she followed their course in a smile touched Adalia's lips as she muttered "Hello, welcome to Zonama Sekot".

TAG @The Real Kyp Durron

12. The Real Kyp Durron

May 6, 2018
    IC Master Kyp Durron
    Near Clearing

He closed his eyes and felt her, she'd come out of hyperspace and he knew it immediately as that warm feeling he was fond of washed over him. He allowed himself to smile for a moment. Something else was there, something not good. He looked up and saw a ship approaching and it felt wrong in every way. He stood up and was about to warn the group in the clearing when the ship began to fire on them. Sensibly they scattered. He looked up again as he felt her closer and saw her purple and green X Wing closing in on the ship at high speed. A few seconds later she opened fire and winged the craft. It was going down and he watched it go over head with her following. He had to get to the crash site and if there were survivors, find out what in the Force they were up to and who sent them. Breaking into a run he made his way in the same direction.

TAG Everyone/Anyone.

OOC Getting help, still learning.

13. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    IC: Tahiri with Zekk in Forest Clearing

Suddenly, the shuttle made a precipitous descent courtesy of a colorful star-fighter. Master Durron was hurrying off -- was it towards or away from the main group?

Zekk gave Tahiri a broad grin.

"Looks like we had another non-coincidence, someone came and helped out in the nick of time."

Tahiri smiled. "Now we can start to get more answers maybe about what's going on and why. Hope Quorra comes back. We'll need her input."

"And thank whoever took out that unknown attacker."

@SkywalkerShine & @Adalia-Durron

OOC: Are we gonna get some Adalia/Kyp mush in here? [face_laugh] SQUEEEEEEE! I'm READY! [face_batting]

Last edited: May 10, 2018
  14. SkywalkerShine

Aug 16, 2007

Once she stepped inside her ship, the young woman heard another starship in the skies. Going back out, she spotted what appeared to be a purple and green X-Wing. It was in pursuit of the attack shuttle and shot off the wing of the enemy ship. Quorra breathed in relief. The attacker was lucky she didn't deal with them. Could have been a lot worse...

Once the attack shuttle began to descend towards ground, some Jedi ran towards where the shuttle would crash. Finally, and successfully, the attack ship plummeted on the ground, a few feet from the group. Quorra made it to where the ship was, readying her blaster. A male Human, around his mid-30s with short brown hair, crawled out of the damaged ship and coughed.

The young woman pointed her DL-44 blaster at him, staring at the man with a cold glare. "Give me one good reason why I shouldn't scatter your brain..."

The man raised his arms and back away against a tree in fear. "Hey, Hey, Hey! Listen! My buddy and I were told to end the Jedi. Promised we get paid 5 million creds. Someone knew you'd all be here together and saw this as an opportunity to get rid of the Jedi at once. P-Please, ya gotta believe me!" As the frightened man breathed fearfully and kept his hands up, Quorra slowly lowered her blaster with that same glare. "I said one reason. But that's good enough." He said there were two of them. So that meant his comrade probably didn't make it out alive.

Now the real question was: Who sent them?

TAG: @WarmNyota_SweetAyesha @Kaleesh-Cyborg @Adalia-Durron @The Real Kyp Durron

Last edited: May 10, 2018
  15. The Real Kyp Durron

May 6, 2018
    OOC "few feet from the group"? - little close for a crash as someone who's been in a car crash, people would be getting hurt. Few hundred feet would be better, give me and others somewhere to actually run.

IC Kyp Durron
    Crash site.

Arriving he stopped as others had arrived before him. Hand over the saber at the ready, he watched and waited to see what was going to happen. Watching as the young woman who'd only just arrived pulled a blaster and a man emerged from the crashed craft. Nearby he heard the repulsors of an X wing landing, that was a good thing. The young woman, who still in his mind felt 'strange', ordered the man to explain himself to which he told of others paying him for his work. Kyp smiled, he hadn't expected Adalia, no one had, but her timing was impeccable. He stepped forward.

"Your buddy?" He knew as he only sensed one occupant, but needed to hear it. "So you guys came here with one ship to 'end' the Jedi, not the best plan." he said shaking his head. "Should have used torps." He added. "Glad you didn't."

Behind him a rustle from the bushes parted to reveal a woman in a black and purple flight suit with a blaster in her hand. He turned and smiled.

"Welcome love, timing was perfect."

TAG @Adalia-Durron

16. Kaleesh-Cyborg

Kaleesh-Cyborg Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jan 4, 2017
    Skamlös Krigare
    Zonoma Sekot - not far from crash site

He had heard the explosions. Visions of a concluded war had risen up from the grave in his mind like demons to torment him; not all are visions of this war though. He had dropped the load of stones he had been carrying upon being startled and now he moves toward the place the last explosion had come from.

Skamlös Krigare, once a finely built Kaleesh warrior, has seen his share of the atrocities of war from possibly the worst perspective: through the eyes of a slave; a position in which he is helpless to do anything about any of it. He hates it. Kaleesh are born and bred to fight and defend and his destiny has taken a turn for the worst. Years of trading hands has led him to call Nokzen Ziv, a Yuuzhan Vong intendant, "master".

As he nears the place where the shuttle had crashed, his movement is virtually silent. Years of survival training as a youngling on Kalee before his capture had molded this talent into him. Yellow reptilian eyes peer through the foliage at the group congregating around a smoldering craft. From here, he can see the clearing, the female Yuuzhan Vong, two humans. Jedi?

He narrows his eyes and suppresses a hiss of disdain. Jedi are not a favorable part of his history and while it is not his place as a slave to dispute or pick fights, he would just as soon have no association with them. They have not earned the loyalty or trust that is a rare gem for outsiders to obtain from any Kaleesh. He continues watching in silence, too absorbed in what is occurring here to remember that he has a task to finish before the sun descends to touch the tops of the trees in the west...

Tag: @SkywalkerShine

17. SkywalkerShine

Aug 16, 2007
    OOC: @The Real Kyp Durron Oh! You're right. Sorry about that. I was tired yesterday. I meant 'few hundred feet'. Sorry... :S

18. Adalia-Durron

Adalia-Durron WNU/Costume/Props/EUC Mod. star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jun 3, 2003
    IC Adalia Durron
    Nearby clearing

Touching down lightly, Adalia began her shut down and removed her helmet. Tossing it to the floor she popped the canopy. "Stop here Squirt and stay alert, no one gets in, clear?" The purple topped droid beeped sharply in response. Standing she glanced over the side to make sure there was clear ground before vaulting over and landing hard into a crouch. She could hear voices, she was close as she could also see smoke. She hoped she'd not hit it too hard. Striding forward she made her way through the bushes till the undergrowth opened into the crash site. In front of her a man turned to her and smiled.

She smirked back at him. "Always is, you know that." she closed the gap to him. "Good to see you, but that's for later. What's going on here? Tell me I just shot down an attacker please as the thought crossed my mind after I hit it, that I didn't."

TAG @The Real Kyp Durron

Last edited: May 11, 2018
  19. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    IC: Zekk with Tahiri at Crash Site

Quorra had returned and approached the assailant brazenly, Zekk noticed.

The young woman pointed her DL-44 blaster at him, staring at the man with a cold glare. "Give me one good reason why I shouldn't scatter your brain..."

The man raised his arms and backed away against a tree.
    "Hey, Hey, Hey! Listen! My buddy and I were told to end the Jedi. Promised we get paid 5 million creds. Someone knew you'd all be here together and saw this as an opportunity to get rid of the Jedi at once. P-Please, ya gotta believe me!"

Zekk frowned and felt an icy chill.

Quorra slowly lowered her blaster with no lessening of her fierce scowl. "I said one reason. But that's good enough."

Master Durron chimed in with a sardonic note:
    "Your buddy? So you guys came here with one ship to 'end' the Jedi, not the best plan. Should have used torps. Glad you didn't."
    Zekk stifled a laugh.
    A rustle from the bushes made Zekk turn in time to see a very attractive pilot in a black and purple flight suit with a blaster in her hand.
    Master Durron turned and smiled.

Zekk smirked. She was one of the Shadow Sabers if he didn't miss a guess and in the rumor mills was paired with Master Durron. Apparently the rumors weren't far wrong as she gave a witty bantering comeback.

He exchanged glances with Tahiri. The sense of relief from averted disaster was palpable but they would need an action plan and more answers.

Tahiri nodded and moved to Quorra's side.

"Glad you came back. I think we'll all need to sit down with the Masters and work out a plan..."

TAG: @SkywalkerShine

20. SkywalkerShine

Aug 16, 2007
    Crash Site, Zonama Sekot

Quorra saw that the others gathered around the assailant, making sure he wouldn't pull anymore stunts. The young woman sighed quietly while trying to remain calm. If she burst out like that again, who knew what would happen? She didn't want to blow her cover, seeing that she almost made a fool out herself. Especially in front of Zekk...

"Your buddy?" He knew as he only sensed one occupant, but needed to hear it. "So you guys came here with one ship to 'end' the Jedi, not the best plan." he said shaking his head. "Should have used torps." He added. "Glad you didn't."

The attacker gulped nervously while keeping his hands raised. "My buddy's dead, I swear! Look, just take me to jail or whatever! I'll tell you all that I know." The man looked very frightened and pale, as if his life was flashing before his very eyes.

"Glad you came back. I think we'll all need to sit down with the Masters and work out a plan..."

The young woman glanced at Tahiri and nodded quietly. Then she turned to Zekk with tears welling up in her eyes. "I'm... I'm sorry for my behavior. I'm not like that. I... I should go. See you guys." With that, Quorra began to walk away, leaving the others to deal with the attacker.

Luke Skywalker, Anakin Solo, and the others arrived after Kyp and the group. "Is everyone else alright?" Luke asked with a concerned look. Anakin hugged Tahiri close when the others got to the crash site. "We... We lost a few comrades. Thank the Force you're alright..." Anakin whispered in her ear.

TAG: @WarmNyota_SweetAyesha @Kaleesh-Cyborg @Adalia-Durron @The Real Kyp Durron

21. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    IC: Zekk with Tahiri on Zonama Sekot

Quorra glanced at Tahiri and nodded, weighing Tahiri's sincere words.
    Then she turned to Zekk with tears welling up in her eyes.
    "I'm... I'm sorry for my behavior. I'm not like that. I... I should go. See you guys."
    Quorra began to walk away.

Zekk knew what it was to battle the Darkness and to stave it off. He was the last one to pass judgment.

"Quorra, wait!" He exclaimed before she could get too far away. "Without your warning, we'd be Bantha fodder by now, at the very least!"

Luke, Anakin, and the others arrived. Anakin pulled Tahiri close, and she melted into his welcom embrace.

@SkywalkerShine @Adalia-Durron @The Real Kyp Durron @Kaleesh-Cyborg

22. SkywalkerShine

Aug 16, 2007
    Crash Site, Zonama Sekot

Quorra stood a good distance away from the group while stopping on her tracks. The voice of Zekk calling to her brought shivers down her spine. She held herself sadly while having her back facing him. "Thank you, Zekk. But my actions were out of hand. Plus, I don't want any of you to get hurt if I... if I..." The young brunette covered her eyes with her right hand and sighed. She tried her best to stay firm but her emotion was getting to her.

TAG: @WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

23. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    IC: Zekk at the Crash Site

Zekk absorbed the words spoken so softly and remorsefully by Quorra.
    He grimaced and came to stand near her. "Of course if you feel you ought to leave, we're not going to force you to stay. But there's not a one of us who hasn't acted hastily and in the heat of emotion. It's how we grow from those things that matters." He chuckled. "Do you know that I have your music on my vid-player? I listen to it whenever I want to unwind."

@SkywalkerShine
    [face_mischief] ;)

24. SkywalkerShine

Aug 16, 2007
    Crash Site, Zonama Sekot

"Of course if you feel you ought to leave, we're not going to force you to stay. But there's not a one of us who hasn't acted hastily and in the heat of emotion. It's how we grow from those things that matters."

Quorra bit her lower lip softly as she thought about his words. He was absolutely right. How we grow and learn in life determines who we are. Her father, Marko, taught her something similar to that. "If you ever feel that the world treats you unfairly and you give in to their game, they have won. But if you remain kindhearted yet strong, you win the game."

The young woman smiled softly as tears fell from her brown eyes. Then she felt Zekk stand closer to her.

He chuckled. "Do you know that I have your music on my vid-player? I listento it whenever I want to unwind."

Quorra glanced up at Zekk with surprised eyes, forgetting that she had trails of tears on her cheeks. "R-Really? Wow... I'm so happy that the Jedi enjoy my music." She sniffled, finally remembering the tears and wiping them. "I um... I'm working on something new. If you'd like to come to my ship to listen to it. Once this whole thing gets resolved with that guy," she said with a chuckle, referring to the attacker.

NPC: Anakin Solo
    Crash Site, Zonama Sekot

The now 18-year-old Anakin quietly held Tahiri in his loving arms, afraid to let her go after all they have been through. "Are you hurt?" he asked quietly.

TAG: @WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

25. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    OOC: SQUEEE! Out. Loud. [face_laugh] [face_dancing]

IC: Zekk with Quorra at Crash Site

Zekk could feel Quorra's mood lighten at his words.
    She glanced up with tears glistening on her cheeks and on her lashes.
    Her eyes were deep and expressively warm. He could almost get lost in them.

"R-Really? Wow... I'm so happy that Jedi enjoy my music." She wiped her eyes.
    "I um... I'm working on something new. If you'd like to come to my ship to listen to it. Once this whole thing gets resolved with that guy."
    She chuckled, referring to the would-be attacker.

Zekk grinned, his emerald eyes laughing. "Sure. I'll bring the Hoth chocolate and berry pastries."

IC: Tahiri with Anakin

Anakin quietly held Tahiri, breathing in her scent, afraid to let her go after all they had been through.
    "Are you hurt?"
    Tahiri smiled. "No. I'm fine. I'm so relieved you are, too! And to think just this morning I was thinking how wonderful it was that things were back to normal."
    She could feel a ripple of amusement from him as if to say: Yeah, that's usually a sign normal is about to become exciting again!

@SkywalkerShine
    [face_batting]