main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

RMFF Celebration Tee Order Thread...DEADLINE for Order 4/12/15 @ 3 PM **Final Artwork posted**

Discussion in 'Denver, CO' started by gra-co_o_hun, Mar 31, 2015.

1. AuttyBot

AuttyBot RMFF Secretarian star 1

Jul 21, 2014
    I think this is where we were to start. I will be first to say should there be enough interest I would most definitely order another shirt or two. My husband saw the one I had and thought it was pretty awesome.

2. DieWompRatDie

DieWompRatDie Former RSA star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 2, 2008
    Shirts have been distributed to everyone who ordered them, except for PtrsonsZOO, Jet-Si, hyperdyne, and Cyra_Secura.

There is still a bit of confusion where @QueenHighMistress' shirt is, but perhaps it can be located with @cyodarun's help.

We have four leftover shirts as of today: one 2XL in green and three 2XL in gray.

I'll bring shirts for those four people to the May the Fourth event at Wings Over the Rockies event, if you will be there and can pick them up. If not, send me a PM/Conversation and we'll figure it out.

At the meeting we discussed doing another run of these shirts. In order to do another run, we would have to have a minimum interest of about 30 shirts, so please post in here if you're interested in getting a shirt.

3. gra-co_o_hun

gra-co_o_hun Jedi Master star 5

May 5, 2005
    JT, I do believe Cyodarun has Anita's shirt, she told Me while she was here that I had given Her a 3XL by mistake so check with Her. Kimmy said that She was to get Cyra_Secura's shirts for delivery. Hyperdyne will have to be contacted and I will send Him a message.

As far as the minimums for a second run… My Boss wasn't too keen on Me doing this with only 50 shirts ordered considering it's a 13 color front print and a 3 color back print. I feel like if this really wants to happen, I would need it to be at least 75 minimum to ask for another run. Perhaps there can be an outreach to other groups we are associated with to keep in the area of legalities.

I feel that is best and fair to the company I work for. [face_money_eyes]

AuttyBot and DieWompRatDie like this.
  4. QueenHighMistress

QueenHighMistress Jedi Master star 4

May 8, 2005
    I have contacted cyodarun and she has my shirt. I know it is in good hands. :)

5. QueenHighMistress

May 8, 2005
    Spoke too soon, perhaps. The shirt cyodarun has is green. Wouldn't that be PtrsonsZOO 's, then?

6. Nerfherders

Nerfherders RMFF Treasurer star 4

Apr 26, 2002
    The treasury has paid for the shirts. I'll try to have an update in the Treasury thread once I figure out what $ we got from the last meeting.

7. SITH__CHICK

SITH__CHICK Former RMFF CR star 7

Mar 25, 2002
    I only got mine and DH's shirts. I wasn't given their shirts and didn't know what they ordered to ask for them or pick them out of the box.

Cyra_Secura messaged me today and I asked her to post in here asking where her order was.

8. Cyra_Secura

Cyra_Secura Jedi Master star 1

Jul 18, 2004
    Hello.... we will be at DCC and would like to pick up our shirts then. If u could just let me know who we can get them from, that would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

9. DieWompRatDie

Dec 2, 2008

I'll bring your shirts, and @hyperdyne's to DCC. I'll be the white dude hanging out at the RMFF table going by the name of Jonathan.

10. PtrsonsZOO

PtrsonsZOO Jedi Grand Master star 7

Jul 30, 2001
    hyperdyne will be at Star Wars at the Hangar, and obviously I will as well. I am still holding someone's signed picture for ransom until I get mine. [face_devil]

11. QueenHighMistress

May 8, 2005
    I was told you already got yours.... *sigh* One marked yours might be mine, and cyodarun might have one of yours. She has a green 3XL.

12. Cyra_Secura

Cyra_Secura Jedi Master star 1

Jul 18, 2004
    DieWompRatDie likes this.
  13. DieWompRatDie

Dec 2, 2008

And yours will be brought on Sunday. Hopefully cyodarun will be there and between you, her and QueenHighMistress, everybody can get the shirt they ordered...

14. DieWompRatDie

Dec 2, 2008
    Sorry I missed out on bringing the shirts to Wings on May 3. Cyra_Secura and PtrsonsZOO I'll bring them to the meeting this Saturday at Rock Bottom.

15. QueenHighMistress

May 8, 2005
    I'd love to at least know where mine is, but hey, whatever.

16. gra-co_o_hun

gra-co_o_hun Jedi Master star 5

May 5, 2005
    Can Everyone (who ordered a shirt) PLEASE make a concerted effort to find Anita's shirt? She paid and it NEEDS to be found. I think in the interest of everyone's happiness, a search is in order to figure out who has what. I would consider it a Personal Request and appreciate any and all effort to solve this mystery. [face_batting]

17. QueenHighMistress

May 8, 2005
    Any progress here?

18. arrowheadpodracer

arrowheadpodracer Jedi Master star 5

Apr 9, 2002
    I got the one XL, green (or olive or whatever) that I ordered. No more, no less.

I hope you find your shirt, Anita!!

QueenHighMistress likes this.
  19. SITH__CHICK

SITH__CHICK Former RMFF CR star 7

Mar 25, 2002
    I got my 4 and the colors are really close and a little hard to tell the difference if you're not in direct light, so there's that.

I just talked to ZOO, she thinks her order is complete and correct but will triple check tonight. If that is the case then QHM has a shirt in CYR;s possession, but it's the wrong color, at least that's something??? RMFF can buy it back if she can't stand the color?

I don't know what the answer is but it's been over 60 days,...

20. QueenHighMistress

May 8, 2005
    Thanks, SITH__CHICK for inquiring, when other people actually involved in shirt distribution didn't seem to even want to try. [face_waiting]

21. DieWompRatDie

Dec 2, 2008

gra-co_o_hun and I were the ones distributing shirts. He distributed them to most of the folks who were at Celebration. I did my best to distribute the rest of them according to the spreadsheet that Cory passed along to me. I brought the rest of the shirts back to Colorado and bagged them up according to the spreadsheet.

When I was bagging up the shirts for distribution, I noticed that there was no shirt in the size and color that QHM was supposed to receive. There was some sort of snafu with cyodarun's shirt, nnaydolem's shirt and possibly QHM's as indicated in the above posts, but that's about it. I was hoping that it would turn up.

I tried and posted above where you shirt may have ended up, but I am beginning to think that your shirt didn't get produced. All shirts have been distributed and any extras are in the RMFF meeting tote. I don't know what to tell you now. Sorry that this happened.

I'd recommend that the treasury refund you your money.

22. nnaydolem

nnaydolem Jedi Master star 6

Nov 8, 2002
    i will look tonight, but i am pretty sure mine is an XL.

23. QueenHighMistress

May 8, 2005
    Just a yes or no answer to my question above would have been nice. That's all I was looking for.

24. DieWompRatDie

Dec 2, 2008

No

25. DieWompRatDie

Dec 2, 2008